Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey: Yay or Nay 17:05 - May 3 with 13234 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:46 - May 10 with 2548 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 06:36 - May 4 by FDC

If we really want QPR to be a sustainable club with a developed culture that new signings fit in to, then at some point we're going to have to stick with a manager through a bad patch and back him long-term. Given the size of the task I wouldn't even call this a bad patch. Yeah he might have taken over and pulled off a mightily impressive escape in his first managerial position, but that he didn't isn't that surprising.

Redknapp was never going to be a long-term manager so the sooner he went the better for me. Ramsey's obviously not a polished manager, but he wants the job because it's a step up, and if TF were to back him there's no reason club and manager can't deveop. But it takes time a patience - and judging from this board people have lost patience already, which is a shame I think because we still don't really know what Ramsey's potential is.

The most important signing at a football club is the manager. You need to accept that Ramsey is not management material. There is a reason why Levi chose Sherwood ahead of Ramsey for the caretaker role at Spurs.

He has not improved our results even Redknapp's record was better and his was shit. Ramsey was a lazy appointment.

Warburton is the perfect candidate.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 15:48]
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:48 - May 10 with 2536 viewswaveydave

Not after bringing SWP on like that.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:15 - May 10 with 2479 viewsbatmanhoop

changed my vote from don't know to nay. Like others putting SWP on was the final straw
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:18 - May 10 with 2472 viewsSimonJames

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:15 - May 10 by batmanhoop

changed my vote from don't know to nay. Like others putting SWP on was the final straw

Ditto.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:23 - May 10 with 2464 viewsAitch

Irrespective of results I'd want a new manager that can motivate the team. Warnock had the team playing with passion and even managed to get Le Sulk on the pitch. Ramsey just hasn't done that imo. Most of the players look just as disinterested now as they did when Bagpuss was in charge. So it's a no from me.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:31 - May 10 with 2420 viewsbatmanhoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:23 - May 10 by Aitch

Irrespective of results I'd want a new manager that can motivate the team. Warnock had the team playing with passion and even managed to get Le Sulk on the pitch. Ramsey just hasn't done that imo. Most of the players look just as disinterested now as they did when Bagpuss was in charge. So it's a no from me.

I personally didn't watch the game, but my brother actually said Ramsey just seemed to be going through the motions of seeing out the season. Is he Villa bound, I think so??
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:33 - May 10 with 2405 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ nailed to a cross.

ramsey as qpr manager ?????, its up there with re electing labour again in rotherham

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

no fu cking way.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:36]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:32 - May 10 with 2308 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:33 - May 10 by Discodroids

jesus christ nailed to a cross.

ramsey as qpr manager ?????, its up there with re electing labour again in rotherham

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

no fu cking way.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:36]

Ok, the Nays are Nays that's fair enough. I don't agree but it's just an opinion.

However, he's done nothing to deserve some of the vitriol on here!

Some of it is on par with the Redknapp abuse. At the very least he's behaved with a bit of dignity in a sea of farce. That can't be denied by anybody.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:17 - May 10 with 2271 viewsWeaverQPR

I just can't get over bringing on SWP, anybody remotely connected to QPR must know how we feel about him. Him coming on to a heroes welcome made me sick in the mouth. Anybody but him. Seeing that unflushable turd smiling with Mank City players was an insult.

@WeavQPR

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 01:25 - May 11 with 2228 viewsbacardiinbrissie

I origionally voted yes but Im having serious doubts now.
I wont be bothered or suprised if we start next season with him in charge, BUT, only after he appologises to the fans for the SWP incident. He came on to a hero's welcome and considering how little he has done for our club, i thought that was a bit of a slap to all the QPR fans that had travelled.
He needs to acknowlege that he made a terrible mistake with this and say sorry for the worst decisio he has made whilst in charge.
I wont hold my breath though !
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 02:20 - May 11 with 2207 viewsozexile

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 01:25 - May 11 by bacardiinbrissie

I origionally voted yes but Im having serious doubts now.
I wont be bothered or suprised if we start next season with him in charge, BUT, only after he appologises to the fans for the SWP incident. He came on to a hero's welcome and considering how little he has done for our club, i thought that was a bit of a slap to all the QPR fans that had travelled.
He needs to acknowlege that he made a terrible mistake with this and say sorry for the worst decisio he has made whilst in charge.
I wont hold my breath though !

Don't hold your breath for an apology. He'll just say it was tactical. It was an insult to the fans and the badge. What are we the Harlem globetrotters or a professional outfit? On a day the club is relegated and spanked all Ramsay can think of is to give SWP his moment in the sun? A player who has contributed nothing to our club. Spare me.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 04:10 - May 11 with 2174 viewsDylanP

Ramsey has been absolutely hopeless since becoming manager. I wanted him to succeed and really liked the idea of a coach stepping up and making good. But he hasn't. I don't care about whether this is "not his team". So what? Who brought the players is irrelevant when it is the 70th minute and we are losing and the manager is dithering about whether to make a change. Ultimately, the players are to blame for performances. But Ramsey has also been completely rubbish at his part of it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 09:27 - May 11 with 2118 viewsDiscodroids

i never thought i would see a more pathetic , impotent, gutless and tragic performance from so called professional footballers than the west ham away game.

yesterday was worse.

how are we any better under him than the last schnorbitz ??

just cause he gives off a dr martin luther king aura /karma means fu ck all to me when were laid out like a plucked spatchok chicken for others delectation.

ramsey and bondy !!..jesus christ id rather dave dee, dozy, beaky mick and titch in charge, and half those cnts are dead.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 09:30 - May 11 with 2114 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:32 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok, the Nays are Nays that's fair enough. I don't agree but it's just an opinion.

Some of it is on par with the Redknapp abuse. At the very least he's behaved with a bit of dignity in a sea of farce. That can't be denied by anybody.

that fuker ramsey deserves evertyhing he got for bringing that dwarf on .

fk him, the useless cnt.

ramsey...even his fkn name sounds like a computer virus ,,'the ramfukker'
[Post edited 11 May 2015 9:31]

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 10:03 - May 11 with 2086 viewswhittocksRs

Would have said yes until yesterday when he brought SWP on. Felt like he fundamentally didn't get what the fans want, and that's really all I want from the new boss.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 12:02 - May 11 with 2058 viewsMvpeter

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:32 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think the vitriol stems from his constant harping on about getting the full time job that he is completely unqualified for and that his mates trying to sort it out for him underservedly.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 12:09 - May 11 with 2044 viewsDiscodroids

when you put out a side, regardless of personnel left , and they put on a display that couldnt beat the ronnie barker prison team from the 1975 xmas special, you should expect only one thing.

a slow growing bamboo shoot up his arse with a p45 on it..

he's been in charge since february . zero excuses for that yesterday. it could have been double figures.

a more submissive, meek and cowardly performance you could not hope to ever witness.

that tackle by phillips for the first goal was a stain on his character. pathetic effort.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 12:10]

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:20 - May 11 with 1990 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 12:02 - May 11 by Mvpeter

I think the vitriol stems from his constant harping on about getting the full time job that he is completely unqualified for and that his mates trying to sort it out for him underservedly.

amen brother.

a cheaper option you couldnt find on a tramps meat rack.

was on holiday when we appointed him and i thought it was a joke.

it was. a killing joke.

time after time our frankenstein- bolt- through- the- neck chairman makes decisions that seem to be almost sabotage.

fick the switch igor and fuc k this chump off.

whats the point in keeping this puppet mussolini manager on a second longer
[Post edited 11 May 2015 15:22]

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:54 - May 11 with 1962 viewsfrancisbowles

Absolutely the last thing he should be doing is what us fans want.

Whoever the manager is, he is the professional and it is his responsibility to make the decisions.

I am sick of SWP but if CR decides to put him on for his reasons, then I will live with that, the same as I will live with Karl Henry at left midfield and Ned at right back. The manager is the one who knows what is going on inside the club with fitness, attitude etc.

Us fans only know what we see on matchday and then we are not always right in our analysis of it.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:55 - May 11 with 1930 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:54 - May 11 by francisbowles

Absolutely the last thing he should be doing is what us fans want.

Whoever the manager is, he is the professional and it is his responsibility to make the decisions.

I am sick of SWP but if CR decides to put him on for his reasons, then I will live with that, the same as I will live with Karl Henry at left midfield and Ned at right back. The manager is the one who knows what is going on inside the club with fitness, attitude etc.

Us fans only know what we see on matchday and then we are not always right in our analysis of it.

Totally agree . Plenty of us slagged off Rio Ferdinand because we didnt know the facts .
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 10:46 - May 12 with 1841 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:55 - May 11 by essextaxiboy

Totally agree . Plenty of us slagged off Rio Ferdinand because we didnt know the facts .

I May not know the facts , such as they are, essex but im pretty sure that all our players wifes havent been wiped out by a deadly strain of typhoid or cholera .

nothing can excuse the performance, the deriliction of duty we saw from our players and management on sunday.
nothing.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 16:46 - May 12 with 1793 viewsRangers67

Sadly just voted Nay. I like his honesty but I think he is limited as a manager. Some of his tactics have been strange and cost us points. He is probably the least culpable of the last couple of managers we have had but he hasn,t shown me anything to inspire me. As we all know the rot started when we appointed Mark Hughes as manager and has gone downhill from there. All very sad but we as QPR fans shouldn,t be surprised we have had years of it. I look at it this way, as I get into my dotage and look back at the part of my life that is QPR I will have plenty to remember. Not all of it good but who wants boring . I only hope Sir Les gets to take some of the decision making away from Tony and the really important football decisions get made by someone with a grass roots knowledge of the game. What is real to many of us I suspect is that given the chance to jump ship and support anyone else I suspect we would all say No thanks ! We must be mad.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:18 - May 20 with 1694 viewsBlue_Castello

Interesting that before yesterday's appointment we had the following :-
YES - 47
Undecided - 21
NO - 120

Seems like it's a very unpopular decision from those results, very surprised that people are stating the majority wanted this appointment.

Clive's written an excellent piece on the pros and cons, let's keep our fingers crossed that the lack of selection process doesn't come back to bite us you know where.
Ramsey has some good qualities and it appears he's an excellent coach, whether that's enough to give him the managerial position, time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024