Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off now Ramsey 15:17 - May 10 with 18495 viewskingshill

I'm sorry but bringing on Wright Phillips is the final straw for me.

If he gets the job it proves that Ferdinand is no better than that vvanker Redknapp and is just giving his mates jobs.

The whole club apart from us lot is rotten to the core
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 11:46 - May 11 with 3050 viewsderbyhoop

There's clearly a problem with the squad when SWP even gets close to selection. Bringing him on is just inexplicable. He must have realised, after the Palace game, what the fans thought of the greedy, talentless little sh1t. Even if Yun was having a mare, I fail to see how the performance could improve by bringing on SWP with 4 minutes to go.

I sympathise with Ramsey because he had to use 3 youngsters on the bench. Away to a rampant Man City is not the place to give them more game time.

The problem is what Harry left behind. I don't think Ramsey should be First Team Coach/Manager next season but I'd like to see him kept on. He's clearly a decent bloke, a good coach and has earned the respect of senior players

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

F*** off now Ramsey on 03:35 - May 14 with 2889 viewsDylanP

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 06:27 - May 11 by actonman

Are you serious ? I don't have a passionate dislike for sweepy like others on here but for Ramsey to put him on as a favour / good will gesture while 5 nill down and relegated given the fact our fans can't stand him was pretty far from a classy move ?

Classy is doing something in spite of the fact that it is unpopular.

I can't stand SWP. There is nobody who hates the sight of that little gnome than me. However, I can see that he is a professional at the end of his career. He is unlikely to ever play in the Premiership again and Ramsey gave him an opportunity to have one last hurrah. At that point, it didn't matter. We weren't coming back. It is weeks since we have won anything and we certainly weren't going to score 5 goals. He could have brought on Messi himself and we wouldn't of come back. So why not give one guy a moment of glory to crowd a useless career?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 07:56 - May 14 with 2827 viewsconnell10

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:36 - May 10 by SpiritofGregory

Why does Fernandes hire people with no experience? Come to think of it Fernandes has bugger all experience. A chairman, Director of Football and Manager with no previous experience no wonder we are going down AGAIN.

i think you will find the taffia and saggy chops gang both had bags of experience, kinda blows your theory outta the water mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

F*** off now Ramsey on 07:56 - May 14 with 2823 viewsSpiritofGregory

F*** off now Ramsey on 03:35 - May 14 by DylanP

I can't stand SWP. There is nobody who hates the sight of that little gnome than me. However, I can see that he is a professional at the end of his career. He is unlikely to ever play in the Premiership again and Ramsey gave him an opportunity to have one last hurrah. At that point, it didn't matter. We weren't coming back. It is weeks since we have won anything and we certainly weren't going to score 5 goals. He could have brought on Messi himself and we wouldn't of come back. So why not give one guy a moment of glory to crowd a useless career?

SWP has been bleeding the club dry, Ramsey is not tough enough.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 08:52 - May 14 with 2766 viewsDiscodroids

Chris 'Brains' Ramsey

I wonder Tony if one day that, you'll say that, you care
If you say you love me madly, I'll gladly, be there
Like a puppet on a string.

even the bow tie will come in handy when he's on your doorstep in the summer at 6am on a sunday bearing 'the watchtower' and a generous offer to tithe your fkn wages.

i cant believe there even thinking of offering' weed 'from bill and ben the job.
[Post edited 14 May 2015 8:59]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 17:08 - May 14 with 2686 viewsGloucs_R

Going to lose the love if they appoint Ramsey next week.

Getting really hacked off with our shambolic club.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 08:18 - May 15 with 2610 viewsJonDoeman

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 17:08 - May 14 by Gloucs_R

Going to lose the love if they appoint Ramsey next week.

Getting really hacked off with our shambolic club.

A bit drastic Gloucs! I've accepted its happening, I might even see him win a match next season!

It Is What It Is !!

F*** off now Ramsey on 08:28 - May 15 with 2596 viewsShotKneesHoop

F*** off now Ramsey on 03:35 - May 14 by DylanP

I hate him more than you.

I would have made him clean the bogs out, that would be a more appropriate moment of glory for him

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 08:35 - May 15 with 2580 viewsdanehoop

I have a suspicion that nothing is being confirmed with anyone until the board have an idea of who will be in the picture in terms of availability and that becomes clearer very soon.
I imagine Warburton wont want to talk with anyone until after the Boro game tonight.
Clement is still contracted to Real until their season is finished (though that looks to be effectively over to all intents and purposes).
Ramsay will complete his role next week as well.

But given the uncertainty over what division QPR will be playing in, what the impacts of any FFP penalty might be and the legal challenges that will follow we are hardly the most attractive of clubs. Few credible managers, particularly those who are already in gainful employment, will see a great deal of upside taking on the onrushing steaming pile of dog's womb that our club curently is.

So in all honesty, you can see why the board might be tempted to appoint Ramsay, especially if the others that they originally had in mind have now indicated that they arent interested. Warburton in particular is one that I suspect may have decided to decline pursing any further interest. His stock is very high and there will be a lot of opportunities for him. Money isnt a motivator for him as it is some others either (isnt that right Tim?).

Still there is always Stephen Pressley isnt there SOG?

Never knowingly understood

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 11:40 - May 16 with 2491 viewsHooparoo

Ramsey lost me when he picked Karl Henry for left wing. There's lots of reasons why we're down but the real moment for me was not beating West Ham at home with attacking talent left on the bench.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024