Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Jazz Richards Thread 21:22 - May 11 with 3163 viewsmarchamjack

Just putting it up here now to save time later

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 21:58 - May 11 with 2232 viewsjackportis

Why him.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:08 - May 11 with 2173 viewsmagicdaps10

What a performance and a superb result

BUT

Richards proved in his cameo appearance tonight that he is not up to it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:12 - May 11 with 2135 viewsmax936

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:08 - May 11 by magicdaps10

What a performance and a superb result

BUT

Richards proved in his cameo appearance tonight that he is not up to it.

Not the time to criticise any one after that performance in my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:14 - May 11 with 2117 viewsjackportis

Still not sure why he has his own thread but hey ho.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:15 - May 11 with 2108 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:12 - May 11 by max936

Well i tell you this, Monk would have noticed his performance tonight.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:18 - May 11 with 2051 viewsmax936

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:15 - May 11 by magicdaps10

Well i tell you this, Monk would have noticed his performance tonight.

Fukme mun, you think he didn't know enough about him before, Daps we won the game enjoy it savour it, no need to analyse it now, honestly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:22 - May 11 with 1993 viewsmagicdaps10

Im enjoying it, absolutely over the moon with it.

You are bang on with Monk knowing about him before tonights game.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:26 - May 11 with 1952 viewsmarchamjack

Was only recalled as are down to the bare bones and he showed tonight why he has absolutely no future with us. And yes, Garry is clearly well aware of this.

Pray to God Rangel is fit for Sunday

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:26 - May 11 with 1952 viewsTim_Harry

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:18 - May 11 by max936

Fukme mun, you think he didn't know enough about him before, Daps we won the game enjoy it savour it, no need to analyse it now, honestly.

We've just beaten Arsenal away from home to complete the double over them and set up an exciting last two games to push for Europe. We've reached 56 points to comfortably make it our best season in the Prem.

And yet a thread gets set up to bitch about a local boy who, unfortunately, isn't quite up to this high standard of football.

It's the Swansea way!

[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:29]
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:44 - May 11 with 1818 viewsbluenile

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:26 - May 11 by Tim_Harry

We've just beaten Arsenal away from home to complete the double over them and set up an exciting last two games to push for Europe. We've reached 56 points to comfortably make it our best season in the Prem.

And yet a thread gets set up to bitch about a local boy who, unfortunately, isn't quite up to this high standard of football.

It's the Swansea way!

[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:29]

I agree.................some people are just plain embarrassing.............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:01 - May 11 with 1699 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:12 - May 11 by max936

To be honest, when the 4 mins extra time went up my preference would have been to sub Jazzley and finish the game with ten men.

He's decent enough but his problem is just that he's a terrible footballer. Him and Nath down the same side was just way too stressful and nauseating.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:03 - May 11 with 1676 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:44 - May 11 by bluenile

I agree.................some people are just plain embarrassing.............

innit

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:07 - May 11 with 1647 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 22:26 - May 11 by marchamjack

Was only recalled as are down to the bare bones and he showed tonight why he has absolutely no future with us. And yes, Garry is clearly well aware of this.

Pray to God Rangel is fit for Sunday

Was there any indication why Rangel went off? As soon as we did we stopped pushing them back on the right and Dyer was isolated. If that was tactical then Garry needs his head looking at.
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:11 - May 11 with 1622 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:07 - May 11 by LeonisGod

Was there any indication why Rangel went off? As soon as we did we stopped pushing them back on the right and Dyer was isolated. If that was tactical then Garry needs his head looking at.

signalled to the bench that he needed to come off so assume injury of some sort?
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:11 - May 11 with 1618 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:07 - May 11 by LeonisGod

If you're seriously asking if it was tactical then you need your head looking at.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:17 - May 11 with 1582 viewshaxbyjack

You knob!

Finish with 10 men.....

Terrible footballer ....

Based on all your experience as what...

Unbelievable team performance tonight, and still time to be negative..

Christ I can't wait for the good old days of sublime footballers that kept us in league 2

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:20 - May 11 with 1565 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:17 - May 11 by haxbyjack

You knob!

Finish with 10 men.....

Terrible footballer ....

Based on all your experience as what...

Unbelievable team performance tonight, and still time to be negative..

Christ I can't wait for the good old days of sublime footballers that kept us in league 2

Hiya Jazz!

Don't let the door hit your useless arse on the way out now.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:24 - May 11 with 1546 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:11 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

signalled to the bench that he needed to come off so assume injury of some sort?

Thanks Lisa
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:27 - May 11 with 1523 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:11 - May 11 by ItchySphincter

If you're seriously asking if it was tactical then you need your head looking at.

I do tonight. Got far too emotional for a middle aged bloke - lots of love to spare lol
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:34 - May 11 with 1498 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:27 - May 11 by LeonisGod

I do tonight. Got far too emotional for a middle aged bloke - lots of love to spare lol

'twas meant as a compliment.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:56 - May 11 with 1437 viewsymaohyd

Hate to see young players being targeted, however, unfortunately it's probably fair on this occasion. After the debacle against Spurs, it defies logic that he would make a similar mistake about 3 times.

Jazz is obviously only back because of injuries, unfortunately he has once again displayed that he just isn't good enough.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:00 - May 12 with 1414 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 23:56 - May 11 by ymaohyd

Hate to see young players being targeted, however, unfortunately it's probably fair on this occasion. After the debacle against Spurs, it defies logic that he would make a similar mistake about 3 times.

Jazz is obviously only back because of injuries, unfortunately he has once again displayed that he just isn't good enough.

Leave him alone you big turk bully

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:02 - May 12 with 1403 viewsicecoldjack

Jazz Richards needs a lucky break IMO, at one time he was looking like a great prospect for us,if memory servesme well Taylor came in and made the position his own and Jazz then lost momentum .

He will be a decent pro but needs to learn his craft at a lower league and then progress from there, lets be honest how many though Shaun Mcdonald would make the step up to prem level?

My point here is that Jazz is doing hi best and not only learning in the hardest league but for these last few years he has been playing a position he is not used to, after all he has always been a midfielder by trade converted to play full back .

We all know the boy isn't quite up to the mark but given enough time im sure he will be, problem is that he has probably missed the boat with the Swans as the team has progressed further than his current ability, no shame in that as the guy hardly plays games for us and is always a bit rusty when then stepping in.

He needs to move on and do what shuan has done, he has never really let us down when called upon and being a swansea lad im sure he tries his best every game, i wish him well but for his own future he needs to concentrate on finding the the right club to suit his current level and then grow with them.

Most of our team were cast offs from prem/championship sides and they all came through later on, thinking Gower,Britton,Tate,Butler,Monk,Ash,Taylor,Pratey etc.

Some times the timing isn't quite right, i think we all know this including monk and jazz.
The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:05 - May 12 with 1390 viewsymaohyd

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:00 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Leave him alone you big turk bully

Turk...cheeky git

I'm a Baglan boy!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:06 - May 12 with 1374 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:05 - May 12 by ymaohyd

Turk...cheeky git

I'm a Baglan boy!

Well, you do look like one!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024