Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 inbound by July 13:30 - May 29 with 7709 viewsGloucs_R

According to the sub standard...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-transfer-news-chris-ramsey-wants-ei

Poll: Are we staying up?

8 inbound by July on 11:53 - May 30 with 2567 viewsLowerloftLad

We have a third left back but he is out injured but left Huddersfield with some rave reviews so hopefully he will be back soon too

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

8 inbound by July on 16:57 - May 30 with 2365 viewsFDC

The guy that wrote this article has just looked at players leaving and out of contract and done some arithmetic, I doubt he's actually got an inside track to Les amd Chris and their plans.
8 inbound by July on 17:18 - May 30 with 2310 viewsenfieldargh

What about Col Donaldson?

Ryan Manning

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

8 inbound by July on 09:00 - May 31 with 2013 viewsBlue_Castello

8 inbound by July on 10:06 - May 30 by PunteR

If sandros visa runs out does that make his contract null and void anyway. If he cant work in this country.

Agreed - I had been thinking along the same lines, surely when we bought Sandrose from Spuds it was in good faith that the bloke had a valid visa,if that's not the case then have they contravened some ruling possibly and if so we want our money back and compensation, F you Daniel Levy.

As for the squad we need to build over 2/3 years a very strong Championship team, in a similar way that Leicester have just done, we may then stand a chance of surviving the madhouse that is the Premiershite.
8 inbound by July on 09:08 - May 31 with 1986 viewsSpiritofGregory

8 inbound by July on 15:29 - May 29 by Gloucs_R

If Green stays, McCarthy will go. So we need another keeper either way.
Hill will cover LB until Robinson is fit and will also cover CB
Diakite will get preseason to show what he can do, I am sure of that
I think Henry will resign
The Irish lad can play LW apparently and could possibly break through this year
Midfield looks pretty full to me so another 2-3 forwards.

So I reckon:

GK, RB, LM, Striker x 3 = 6 plus the two lads from yesterday.

It's absolute madness to allow McCarthy to leave. We should be doing all we can to rid ourselves of Green.
8 inbound by July on 10:42 - May 31 with 1846 viewsGloucs_R

8 inbound by July on 09:08 - May 31 by SpiritofGregory

It's absolute madness to allow McCarthy to leave. We should be doing all we can to rid ourselves of Green.

Agreed, but neither will settle for thebench of a championship team.

Poll: Are we staying up?

8 inbound by July on 11:02 - May 31 with 1800 viewsPunteR

8 inbound by July on 10:42 - May 31 by Gloucs_R

Agreed, but neither will settle for thebench of a championship team.

I think Green is the better keeper but I guess if we are building a young squad with players that will sell on for profit , then McCarthy seems to fit that mould.
Does he still want to be here in the championship though or would he rather take the money and sit on a premiership bench like he did at QPR.?

I think with all the upheaval of players,formations etc its good to have a steady keeper. For me I think Green fits that mould, for 2-3 years anyway. Having said that ,his wages need to reflect QPRs new wage policy and that is probably why he will go.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

8 inbound by July on 11:02 - May 31 with 1798 viewsGetMeRangers

8 inbound by July on 15:29 - May 29 by Gloucs_R

If Green stays, McCarthy will go. So we need another keeper either way.
Hill will cover LB until Robinson is fit and will also cover CB
Diakite will get preseason to show what he can do, I am sure of that
I think Henry will resign
The Irish lad can play LW apparently and could possibly break through this year
Midfield looks pretty full to me so another 2-3 forwards.

So I reckon:

GK, RB, LM, Striker x 3 = 6 plus the two lads from yesterday.

Cant believe Diakite is still at the club. The checked and he was signed on a four deal. WTF. Here till June 2016
Yet despite the recklessness of his play, he certainly added to the entertainment value at a game... often at the teams expense
Login to get fewer ads

8 inbound by July on 11:11 - May 31 with 1773 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I know i may be in the minority here but I do want Austin to leave. He is our best player by a mile, however right now with 17 goals, 4th highest in the Premier League and an England call up, he will be in demand and have a high price tag. We could make a lot of money from him. If we keep him, the most likely view is that he will do well. However, what if he gets injured, or loses form, or he still does well but we still do badly. It wouldn't have helped us, we would still be in the Championship, and would lose £4m due to his contract running out. I think we should sell, and try and find two strikers with his money

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

8 inbound by July on 08:47 - Jun 1 with 1508 viewsderbyhoop

We'll keep Green or McCarthy.
We have Harriman at RB, as well as Furlong.
CBs will be Ned, Caulker, Ehmer, Hill plus Donaldson & Kpekawa.
After the 2 signings, the midfield may not be bad. Expect Manning, Petrasso and Comley to be given their chance.

The big problem is up front. We have Austin, who nobody expects to be here in August and Grego Cox. That's it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024