Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Showing Intent in the market already 19:32 - Jun 10 with 2224 viewsskippyjack

Tabanou = exciting left sided player from the ever progressing Saint Etienne side
Ayew = Star player in a title chasing Ligue 1 and CL team

Add in..

Gomis
Gylfi
Ki
Cork
Shelvey
Montero
Fabianski
Williams
Fernandez
Naughton

Then.. Premier League standard players..

Routledge
Dyer
Taylor
Rangel
Britton

Then the raw young ones who've done a job.

Barrow
Bartley
Amat
Grimes
Fulton

A Goalkeeper
Striker
Attacking Midfielder

I can't see us in a relegation battle!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Showing Intent in the market already on 07:37 - Jun 11 with 1856 viewsEdmundo

Building a friggin strong side, maybe our ambitions are moving up👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Showing Intent in the market already on 07:57 - Jun 11 with 1810 viewsMalchoir

As we should be. If we can get someone like Ayew on a free, then we can definitely afford to make a few cash transfers - not that spending bucketloads is a good idea. Should be another three signings that will at least make the bench on top of those two, I'd say. Maybe - maybe - a couple more.

New Zealander, Swansea and Wellington Phoenix supporter, Frankfurt well-wisher

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:13 - Jun 11 with 1669 viewsAnotherJohn

Things are shaping up nicely. Apart from the left back and keeper in the pipeline, and the reserve striker mentioned, I would be tempted to recruit another attacking midfielder to come off the bench when Gylfi isn't on song. Is there any chance a certain Spanish player might be having second thoughts looking at the squad I wonder? Other than that, perhaps cover in the right back position might be a discussion point - is Rangel still okay there?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 9:15]
Showing Intent in the market already on 09:24 - Jun 11 with 1639 viewsDull1Thomas

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:13 - Jun 11 by AnotherJohn

Things are shaping up nicely. Apart from the left back and keeper in the pipeline, and the reserve striker mentioned, I would be tempted to recruit another attacking midfielder to come off the bench when Gylfi isn't on song. Is there any chance a certain Spanish player might be having second thoughts looking at the squad I wonder? Other than that, perhaps cover in the right back position might be a discussion point - is Rangel still okay there?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 9:15]

I hope Rangel stays in the club even when he finishes playing - brilliant attitude, great with youngsters loves the area and a part of our legacy, the loss of which could be our undoing.
That said I don't believe Rangel could sustain a long period if Noughton was injured so another right back would be prudent. IMO letting Jazz go is a mistake - great utility back whose worth was shown towards the end of the season.

Although I'd love having Michu back, and wouldn't worry about his attitude, it's his fitness that would be a concern.

Left back & reserve keeper are absolute musts along with keeping our established first team players.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:29 - Jun 11 with 1629 viewsraynor94

Showing Intent in the market already on 07:57 - Jun 11 by Malchoir

As we should be. If we can get someone like Ayew on a free, then we can definitely afford to make a few cash transfers - not that spending bucketloads is a good idea. Should be another three signings that will at least make the bench on top of those two, I'd say. Maybe - maybe - a couple more.

Let's be fair we haven't got him on a free, we have paid top dollar in signing on fee and wages, nevertheless a fantastic signing one I never thought I'd see in my lifetime

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:57 - Jun 11 with 1547 viewsperchrockjack

I wouldn't have thought by now relegation would be seen as highly unlikely and that ground expansion is the main issue. Its now well overdue and needs sorting.

We look a strong outfit as of now and Ayew and Jeff will cause havoc

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Showing Intent in the market already on 11:45 - Jun 11 with 1357 viewsJackSomething

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:29 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Let's be fair we haven't got him on a free, we have paid top dollar in signing on fee and wages, nevertheless a fantastic signing one I never thought I'd see in my lifetime

Aye, I'd imagine a signing on fee and and a big chunk of his wages have come from the transfer pot seeing as we didn't have to pay a transfer fee.

I have no inside knowledge, but my gut feeling is that financially, the signings of Gomis and Ayew were close in commitment to Bony's signing. People shouldn't think that we've hardly made a dent in our transfer budget and expect more expensive signings, as I don't think they're going to happen.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Showing Intent in the market already on 19:50 - Jun 11 with 1039 viewsDafyddHuw

Fee agreed. Medical when he gets back off his hols.

That only leaves Maxim & backup goalie, then we're set for an Europa assault next season.

Happy days.
Login to get fewer ads

Showing Intent in the market already on 20:29 - Jun 11 with 973 viewsskippyjack

Showing Intent in the market already on 11:45 - Jun 11 by JackSomething

Aye, I'd imagine a signing on fee and and a big chunk of his wages have come from the transfer pot seeing as we didn't have to pay a transfer fee.

I have no inside knowledge, but my gut feeling is that financially, the signings of Gomis and Ayew were close in commitment to Bony's signing. People shouldn't think that we've hardly made a dent in our transfer budget and expect more expensive signings, as I don't think they're going to happen.

50k a week with goal and assist bonus going to 70k max.. Same as Gomis and Bony...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Showing Intent in the market already on 20:33 - Jun 11 with 952 viewscontroversial_jack

Showing Intent in the market already on 09:24 - Jun 11 by Dull1Thomas

I hope Rangel stays in the club even when he finishes playing - brilliant attitude, great with youngsters loves the area and a part of our legacy, the loss of which could be our undoing.
That said I don't believe Rangel could sustain a long period if Noughton was injured so another right back would be prudent. IMO letting Jazz go is a mistake - great utility back whose worth was shown towards the end of the season.

Although I'd love having Michu back, and wouldn't worry about his attitude, it's his fitness that would be a concern.

Left back & reserve keeper are absolute musts along with keeping our established first team players.

Rangel, a future manager I think!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024