Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs 21:07 - Jun 12 with 3426 viewsDieByYourSide

Hey everyone. Long time reader, infrequent poster here. Just had my article go up on VICE, feel free to have a look and would be interested to hear any comments.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/qpr-and-me-growing-up-with-one-of-englands-strang

Poll: And it's hi ho

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 21:10 - Jun 12 with 3407 viewsDieByYourSide

nb - the editor added in the bit about Clint Hill and I would obviously never call Loftus Road 'shitty'

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 22:11 - Jun 12 with 3303 viewsMrSheen

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 21:10 - Jun 12 by DieByYourSide

nb - the editor added in the bit about Clint Hill and I would obviously never call Loftus Road 'shitty'

I loved it! I posted on my son's Facebook account, the poor little b*st*rd whose life I ruined by taking him to watch the great Stefan Moore score as a sixth Birthday present. Where else can you go to watch a game while the Chairman's having a gun pulled on him (allegedly, nothing proven)?
QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 23:16 - Jun 12 with 3206 viewsDieByYourSide

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 22:11 - Jun 12 by MrSheen

I loved it! I posted on my son's Facebook account, the poor little b*st*rd whose life I ruined by taking him to watch the great Stefan Moore score as a sixth Birthday present. Where else can you go to watch a game while the Chairman's having a gun pulled on him (allegedly, nothing proven)?

thanks!

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 23:21 - Jun 12 with 3195 viewsTheBlob

Who are you calling strange?

Wibble.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 01:53 - Jun 13 with 3118 viewsWesty75

Nice piece mate, enjoyed that.
QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 06:17 - Jun 13 with 3067 viewsDylanP

Great article. Thanks for posting the link.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 18:09 - Jun 13 with 2756 viewsDieByYourSide

cheers guys

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 10:20 - Jun 14 with 2511 viewsSomersetHoops

great article. It describes the pain and pleasure of supporting QPR well. Let's hope the coming season brings more pleasure than pain and we can watch our developing team return to rekindle the spirit of QPR as it should be. We may need patience and to endure some early pain, but I have hope we are heading in the right direction.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 12:15 - Jun 14 with 2469 viewslondonscottish

Excellent enjoyed that

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR and Me: Growing Up with One of English Football's Strangest Clubs on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 2221 viewsgueRRilla

This got sent to me by two different people today so obviously its been shared by a good source somewhere.

A great read and sums up much of the madness of supporting this club. Well done!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024