Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ideal first game 09:43 - Jun 16 with 2766 viewsBrighouseDale

Any preferences? From a selfish point of view I'd like a home game against a southern team. Always bring some mates for a bit of a session on the first game of the season, so it's nice if there's a bit of elbow room in The Cemetery.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Ideal first game on 09:56 - Jun 16 with 2738 viewsaleanddale

Home game please...

Sheffield United at home would be good.

Is the season opener on August 8th??
Ideal first game on 10:01 - Jun 16 with 2715 viewsBrighouseDale

Ideal first game on 09:56 - Jun 16 by aleanddale

Home game please...

Sheffield United at home would be good.

Is the season opener on August 8th??

I'd assume so, as it was the 9th last year. Really can't wait until tomorrow, get the diary out, start planning some romantic weekends away...

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Ideal first game on 11:41 - Jun 16 with 2641 viewshull_dale19

I live in the Cotswolds for work reasons (despite what the name may suggest!) so for purely selfish reasons, an away game against the likes of Coventry, Swindon or Walsall would be nice!

Alternatively, any home game will do!
Ideal first game on 12:29 - Jun 16 with 2545 viewsDaleaholic

Blackpool away, so we don't have to play on their mudbath later on in the season.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Ideal first game on 13:14 - Jun 16 with 2464 viewsupthedale

As per an Oldham fan I know, Oldham have apparently applied for the first 3 league games to be away due to their stand not being completed.

While I have no idea (obviously) whether their request has been approved (he also says City have put in a similar request), if it was to be approved I assume our first 3 games would potentially be home games.

Though their home draw in the cup may throw a spanner in the works if they are granted their request - unless the fixture can be reversed.

Anyone think this could be the case?
Ideal first game on 13:32 - Jun 16 with 2427 viewsDomDale

Millwall at home

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Ideal first game on 13:48 - Jun 16 with 2406 viewsdingdangblue

Ideal first game on 13:14 - Jun 16 by upthedale

As per an Oldham fan I know, Oldham have apparently applied for the first 3 league games to be away due to their stand not being completed.

While I have no idea (obviously) whether their request has been approved (he also says City have put in a similar request), if it was to be approved I assume our first 3 games would potentially be home games.

Though their home draw in the cup may throw a spanner in the works if they are granted their request - unless the fixture can be reversed.

Anyone think this could be the case?

Cant see the league agreeing to that? The stand wasn't ready for the last few seasons and that didn't alter staging fixtures?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ideal first game on 11:24 - Jun 17 with 2129 viewsParkinsGimp

Is this cos the Biffos are such a massive club they will sell out...oh no hang on ...its just their massive away support isnt it ..... not too many at home really :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024