Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under Pressure 03:37 - Jun 22 with 1088 viewsFredManRave

What an immense amount of pressure there was at the end of the US Open. And what a finish. I can't think of any comparable sport that has so much pressure on one person at any one time. Spieth getting birdie on 16 and it looked all over what with the 3 way swing due to Graces shank. Then the double bogey on 17th and a recovery, of sorts with the birdie at 18th leaving it all for Dustin to do. Eagle putt on 18 to win. What pressure! But then presumably more pressure to make the nest to take it to an 18 hole playoff, and the guy misses! Unbelievable. Got to be one of the most captivating finishes to a Major in a long time.

And as for Spieth, the guy is only 21 and he's now won 2 Majors and in succession. The guy, despite his shank and double bogey at 17 and missed Eagle putt at 18th is as cool as ice. Immense in fact.

Not a major fan of Golf but the pressure that the guys (at the right end of the leader board) are under with every shot is huge and full respect for what they are able to pull out of the bag...

And Dustin will live with that failed birdie putt for the rest of his life...
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 3:39]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Under Pressure on 03:44 - Jun 22 with 1076 viewsWatford_Ranger

Looking at his wife, I reckon he'll struggle through it.
Under Pressure on 07:19 - Jun 22 with 1002 viewsSeth_Gecko

Dustin missed loads of short putts throughout his final round, so as soon as his eagle putt rolled past, you knew it was game over for him.

I had Spieth to win outright and DJ each way, so I'm happy regardless.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024