Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonky sheep 21:08 - Jun 22 with 6014 viewsOldjack

TICKETING CLARIFICATION

We would like to clarify our position about the way we sell the ticket aspect of our Swansea City weekend trips.

We have a commercial partnership with the club which includes an ability to supply a small amount of tickets for our trips to supporters providing they meet the qualifying criteria.

We are aware of how the ticketing arrangements work at the Swans which is why we are following the same procedure as the club for the games which will be in more demand.

So Jack Army members with season tickets will be able to buy those trips first followed by non-season ticket holding JA members and then anything remaining goes on general sale at a later date.

That has always been the plan and a week before the fixtures came out we advised those in this Facebook group that JA membership would be needed for some trips.

The Supporters Trust has been made aware of this agreement.

As a company, we launched two years ago and we arrange a wide variety of events from stag/hen, weddings, activity days, city breaks in the UK and abroad, corporate planning and sports trips (both for fans of clubs and local Saturday/Sunday teams).

With Swansea being where the people behind Wonky Sheep are from - and the team which they have followed since the late 1980s - it was the obvious choice to offer our services to first. There has been no jumping on any bandwagons.

In the last two years, we have arranged weekend trips for many Swans fans going to league and cup away games including Valencia and Napoli via our bespoke trips service.

We now also arrange bespoke trips for supporters of other clubs in the Premier League and Football League wanting weekends away both for league and cup games in the UK as well as in Europe. We do rugby too, including the Ospreys.

At the start of last season some Swans fans asked us to put on a packaged weekend trip. We chose Newcastle and asked the official travel club if they wanted to run it jointly but they indicated they would prefer stick to day trips and were happy for us to press ahead. The feedback from our trip was beyond our expectations so we are looking to do more this season.

We’re not a company that likes to stand still. We want to grow and in order to provide the service that we want to offer, we have entered into a partnership with the club.

You will see more of Wonky Sheep Events at the Liberty Stadium on match days next season and this is something we will be looking to repeat with other clubs over the coming years.

We have enjoyed working with the club and fans we have served so far and look to meet many more as we offer something extra to those fans wanting to go to away games to cheer on the Swans.

We hope this provides some clarity.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wonky sheep on 21:15 - Jun 22 with 4681 viewspencoedjack

You done a grand job with the Rome to Naples bus (even if it took 5 hours there this wasn't your fault)

Shame you didn't get my flag back of the Italian bus driver mind
Wonky sheep on 21:28 - Jun 22 with 4636 viewsDarran

I don't agree with this guaranteed tickets malarkey.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wonky sheep on 21:31 - Jun 22 with 4623 viewsNeath_Jack

Does this mob charge more for the tickets? How many tickets do they get and are they sold on a first come first served basis?

Sure i read on Twitter over the weekend that the Trust didn't know about it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wonky sheep on 21:35 - Jun 22 with 4598 viewsPhil_S

They don't have any guaranteed ticket arrangements. You can book through them but you have to have the required number of points to be able to secure your ticket.

Its basically just a form of transport to a game but the tickets have to be obtained through the right channels by the people who are entitled to them
Wonky sheep on 21:46 - Jun 22 with 4564 viewsDarran

Wonky sheep on 21:35 - Jun 22 by Phil_S

They don't have any guaranteed ticket arrangements. You can book through them but you have to have the required number of points to be able to secure your ticket.

Its basically just a form of transport to a game but the tickets have to be obtained through the right channels by the people who are entitled to them

So they're just going to buy a pile of tickets if they go to general sale then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wonky sheep on 22:00 - Jun 22 with 4508 viewsPhil_S

Wonky sheep on 21:46 - Jun 22 by Darran

So they're just going to buy a pile of tickets if they go to general sale then?

No my understanding is you could say to them say you wanted to go to Bournemouth. When the ticket arrangements come out for that they will ask the club to check if you have enough points and if you don't then you don't have your ticket as yet.

The ins and outs you need to check exactly with them my involvement is done by knowing that anyone booking via the company will only get match tickets if they qualify via the normal channels
Wonky sheep on 22:13 - Jun 22 with 4474 viewscwrw

I've been reading an awful lot about this Wonky Sheep lot over the last few days on various forms of Internet and social media, none of it positive I hasten to add.

I'd like to know who exactly at the club do they have a commercial partnership with and also how they are allowed to get away with saying that tickets are guaranteed. It's also the first I'm hearing that the trust are allegedly aware of the agreement they have with the club and if this is true then I'm really interested what the trust officials think of this.

I pay for my season ticket and Jack Army membership which gives me priority when purchasing tickets for away games. Or so I thought. I'm wondering now if there's any need to when this lot seem to think they can get tickets through the club for me if I book with them.

Sorry Wonky Sheep but I won't be trusting you and I think the criticism you've been receiving you've brought upon yourself for the way you've advertised yourselves. I'll also be contacting Ugo about your claims you approached the travel club even though I suspect I know what the answer will be. You won't be getting my business and not that of many other people I've spoken to. Something is clearly wrong here
Wonky sheep on 22:31 - Jun 22 with 4431 viewswhiterock

Wonky sheep on 22:13 - Jun 22 by cwrw

I've been reading an awful lot about this Wonky Sheep lot over the last few days on various forms of Internet and social media, none of it positive I hasten to add.

I'd like to know who exactly at the club do they have a commercial partnership with and also how they are allowed to get away with saying that tickets are guaranteed. It's also the first I'm hearing that the trust are allegedly aware of the agreement they have with the club and if this is true then I'm really interested what the trust officials think of this.

I pay for my season ticket and Jack Army membership which gives me priority when purchasing tickets for away games. Or so I thought. I'm wondering now if there's any need to when this lot seem to think they can get tickets through the club for me if I book with them.

Sorry Wonky Sheep but I won't be trusting you and I think the criticism you've been receiving you've brought upon yourself for the way you've advertised yourselves. I'll also be contacting Ugo about your claims you approached the travel club even though I suspect I know what the answer will be. You won't be getting my business and not that of many other people I've spoken to. Something is clearly wrong here

They are not guaranteed
Login to get fewer ads

Wonky sheep on 22:37 - Jun 22 with 4417 viewsUxbridge

They shouldn't have said the tickets are guaranteed, and that press release pretty much sets that out.

It's the same process as it was last season ... points based etc.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wonky sheep on 22:44 - Jun 22 with 4393 viewscwrw

Well according to this lot on their Facebook page if you book with them you will get a ticket for the Watford and Norwich games, here's the link to it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseacityFYT/?fref=nf
Wonky sheep on 22:57 - Jun 22 with 4366 viewsUxbridge

Wonky sheep on 22:44 - Jun 22 by cwrw

Well according to this lot on their Facebook page if you book with them you will get a ticket for the Watford and Norwich games, here's the link to it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseacityFYT/?fref=nf

Which rather contradicts their press release. Caveat emptor methinks.

Bit of a shambles I have to say. Can't see me booking with them, not that I do organised trips anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wonky sheep on 23:01 - Jun 22 with 4357 viewsScoobyWho

Wonky sheep on 21:35 - Jun 22 by Phil_S

Where were they when we were sh it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wonky sheep on 23:05 - Jun 22 with 4344 viewslondonlisa2001

Wonky sheep on 23:01 - Jun 22 by ScoobyWho

Where were they when we were sh it.

Well if it's who I think it is, one of them was writing player profiles for the Swans matchday programme I believe?
Wonky sheep on 23:09 - Jun 22 with 4332 viewsmacthejack

Thought this was about the pub in the student village.

Happy memories.
Wonky sheep on 23:13 - Jun 22 with 4319 viewslondonlisa2001

Wonky sheep on 23:09 - Jun 22 by macthejack

Thought this was about the pub in the student village.

Happy memories.

That's where they started isn't it?
Wonky sheep on 01:09 - Jun 23 with 4206 viewsScoobyWho

Wonky sheep on 23:05 - Jun 22 by londonlisa2001

Well if it's who I think it is, one of them was writing player profiles for the Swans matchday programme I believe?

I hate to break it to you Lisa but dearly old Reg has passed on.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wonky sheep on 09:55 - Jun 23 with 4011 viewsdgt73

Do yourself a favour and check the facts -

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wonky sheep on 10:02 - Jun 23 with 3992 viewsdgt73

Good luck to wonky sheep - the more different ways to travel to watch the Swans the better. The travel club under Ugo do a great job - but it doesn't suit everyone to travel with them.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wonky sheep on 10:19 - Jun 23 with 3966 viewsepaul

Dont forget the £50 non refunable deposit, feck that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wonky sheep on 10:35 - Jun 23 with 3941 viewspencoedjack

Wonky sheep on 10:02 - Jun 23 by dgt73

Good luck to wonky sheep - the more different ways to travel to watch the Swans the better. The travel club under Ugo do a great job - but it doesn't suit everyone to travel with them.

Exactly we wont sell out Norwich or Newcastle anyway
Wonky sheep on 10:50 - Jun 23 with 3921 viewslondonlisa2001

Wonky sheep on 01:09 - Jun 23 by ScoobyWho

I hate to break it to you Lisa but dearly old Reg has passed on.

Indeed and a great shame too!
Wonky sheep on 12:07 - Jun 23 with 3859 viewsjakarmi

Wonky sheep on 10:02 - Jun 23 by dgt73

Went with them to Newcastle last year, and was a brilliant trip - very well organized, and good value for money, so if stuck for an alternative will def use them again.
Wonky sheep on 13:21 - Jun 23 with 3754 viewswhiterock

Wonky sheep on 12:07 - Jun 23 by jakarmi

Went with them to Newcastle last year, and was a brilliant trip - very well organized, and good value for money, so if stuck for an alternative will def use them again.

As long as there are no 'guaranteed tickets' then I wish them good luck, one or two nights stay are what its all about for some, and saves driving
Wonky sheep on 16:20 - Jun 24 with 3544 viewsoldgrey

Wonky sheep on 23:05 - Jun 22 by londonlisa2001

Can you tell me any more about what my son is up to then? (he writes the player profiles for the matchday magazine). All i can say is that none of the alleged loot comes my way neither is he driving a Ferrari yet.
Wonky sheep on 16:31 - Jun 24 with 3513 viewslondonlisa2001

Wonky sheep on 16:20 - Jun 24 by oldgrey

Can you tell me any more about what my son is up to then? (he writes the player profiles for the matchday magazine). All i can say is that none of the alleged loot comes my way neither is he driving a Ferrari yet.

"Was writing" not "is writing" :-)
It was in response to the 'where were they when we were sh*t' question.
I'm talking years ago (many years).
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024