Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. 18:26 - Jul 1 with 38081 viewssaxbend

I am really disappointed with the kits, but I'm absolutely furious about the lies.

I hope this video covers the whole story. If you don't think it's that important, feel free to ignore it, but if you're bothered either by the kits or the lies or both then please help make some noise about it.

Cheers

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 10:06 - Jul 6 with 3801 viewsMvpeter

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 12:49 - Jul 4 by saxbend

There were surveys after September too? I missed those, but that really is taking the piss! If that's the case then it looks as though Ian Taylor has blown the whistle on a massive con.

Maybe not actually. I'm trying to find it but the latest one I can find was in July.

It doesn't feel like the one I did was a year ago but maybe it was.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:08 - Jul 6 with 3761 viewssaxbend

Yes, the July one is the one I referred to in the video. It's still a sham though given that the shirts were signed off in September. Two months to collect all the responses, analayse the results and then create and sign off a brand new kit? Hardly.

I am more and more sure now that that survey was just a sneaky way to implant the lie about kit rules into fans' minds and trick them into sayong they consented to not having hoops before signing off on a design that for whatever reason Nike had already convinced them to accept. The only uncertainty regarding the rules is whether the club consciously spread this lie or just misinterpreted the rules and gave up on hoops too easily.

Either way, they still lied to us if they promised us a properly planned design using all the time available but actually signed off on this awful design as early as September.

This is why I don't think much of Dave McIntyre's output. Even when he gets things right he never names his sources.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:20 - Jul 6 with 3739 viewsMvpeter

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:08 - Jul 6 by saxbend

Yes, the July one is the one I referred to in the video. It's still a sham though given that the shirts were signed off in September. Two months to collect all the responses, analayse the results and then create and sign off a brand new kit? Hardly.

I am more and more sure now that that survey was just a sneaky way to implant the lie about kit rules into fans' minds and trick them into sayong they consented to not having hoops before signing off on a design that for whatever reason Nike had already convinced them to accept. The only uncertainty regarding the rules is whether the club consciously spread this lie or just misinterpreted the rules and gave up on hoops too easily.

Either way, they still lied to us if they promised us a properly planned design using all the time available but actually signed off on this awful design as early as September.

This is why I don't think much of Dave McIntyre's output. Even when he gets things right he never names his sources.

I know it's either a lie or incompetence and I don't know what's worse. Based on previous actions its still hard to tell.
Did they even have the very basic conversations with Nike about their plans before signing this deal or was it as simple as money?

Why would he name his sources though? He's a journalist.

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:23 - Jul 6 with 3731 viewssaxbend

Well quite. You can't expect a journalist to provide reliable verifiable information after all.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:35 - Jul 6 with 3708 viewsMvpeter

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:23 - Jul 6 by saxbend

Well quite. You can't expect a journalist to provide reliable verifiable information after all.

He does provide reliable information but if it was verifiable then there that's the end of the reliable information.

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:41 - Jul 6 with 3697 viewsDylanP

Every year people get so crazy about the kit. I am not sure what there is so wrong about this year's release. I mean, I wish the hoops went all the way around, but other than that, they aren't bad:

1. I like the look of the first and second kits from the front. I like the broad hoops. I like the piping (red on the first kit and blue on the second kit).

2. I like seeing Mackie in the first kit. Is that a sign that he might be captain next year? Just speculating, like.

3. I like seeing Green in the goalie kit. Does that men he is staying? I have not seen any rumors that he is leaving.

4. Who is the bloke wearing the Denis the Menace kit?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-kit-released-201516-2515170.aspx
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 11:45]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:46 - Jul 6 with 3685 viewsQPunkR

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:41 - Jul 6 by DylanP

Every year people get so crazy about the kit. I am not sure what there is so wrong about this year's release. I mean, I wish the hoops went all the way around, but other than that, they aren't bad:

1. I like the look of the first and second kits from the front. I like the broad hoops. I like the piping (red on the first kit and blue on the second kit).

2. I like seeing Mackie in the first kit. Is that a sign that he might be captain next year? Just speculating, like.

3. I like seeing Green in the goalie kit. Does that men he is staying? I have not seen any rumors that he is leaving.

1. Look at the back

2. Probably not, but still good to see

3. Been lots of rumours about him leaving but might stay. Generic Nike 'keeper kit aside

4. Keep up! Luongo

QPR - "shit but local"

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 12:17 - Jul 6 with 3637 viewssimmo

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:23 - Jul 6 by saxbend

He does provide reliable information.

I don't think you understand how a journalist works.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 12:23 - Jul 6 with 3613 viewsGloucs_R

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:41 - Jul 6 by DylanP

The new Aussie lad. Massimo Luongo.

Poll: Are we staying up?

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:54 - Jul 6 with 3499 viewssaxbend

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:35 - Jul 6 by Mvpeter

He does provide reliable information but if it was verifiable then there that's the end of the reliable information.

Without it being verifiable the reliable information never begins. Anyone can say anything without naming a source. If you name sources, maybe fewer will come forward but anonymous sources are worthless anyway.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 14:58]
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 15:07 - Jul 6 with 3470 viewsichbinnaughty

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 11:08 - Jul 6 by saxbend

You're mental
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 3407 viewsW5R

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 15:07 - Jul 6 by ichbinnaughty

You're mental

Aren't we all?

We put up with so much utter tripe from owners, managers, players, staff yet we're all still here and always will be.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 16:43 - Jul 6 with 3357 viewsdanehoop

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 16:09 - Jul 6 by W5R

Aren't we all?

We put up with so much utter tripe from owners, managers, players, staff yet we're all still here and always will be.

Are you Scott? I preferred it when you were on WATRB, living in a skip or in Poland.
Pencil Necked Scrote.

Never knowingly understood

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 16:44 - Jul 6 with 3357 viewsMvpeter

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:54 - Jul 6 by saxbend

Without it being verifiable the reliable information never begins. Anyone can say anything without naming a source. If you name sources, maybe fewer will come forward but anonymous sources are worthless anyway.

Nonsense. I have access to a very reliable source at the club. He's only worth something because I keep shim's identity a secret.

You can judge an anonymous sources credibility on the reliability of the information and the frequency of it's reliability.

Not maybe fewer, none at all, ever again for the rest of your career. Why would they? If they didn't wish to be anonymous they wouldn't ask to be anonymous.

Dave is frequently accurate which leads me to believe his sources are often correct.

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 17:19 - Jul 6 with 3315 viewsconnell10

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 16:43 - Jul 6 by danehoop

Are you Scott? I preferred it when you were on WATRB, living in a skip or in Poland.
Pencil Necked Scrote.

You dont like him do you mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 17:44 - Jul 6 with 3284 viewsdanehoop

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 17:19 - Jul 6 by connell10

You dont like him do you mate!

Sorry, I wasn't aware that my distaste for the fellow was so apparent.

Never knowingly understood

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 18:08 - Jul 6 with 3252 viewssimmo

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:54 - Jul 6 by saxbend

Absolute nonsense.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 19:16 - Jul 6 with 3204 viewsBklynRanger

I'd like to see more conspiracy theory stuff from the OP, if possible.

Something about the Federal Reserve or Marilyn Monroe's death would be a start.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 19:24 - Jul 6 with 3197 viewsJeff

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 17:44 - Jul 6 by danehoop

Sorry, I wasn't aware that my distaste for the fellow was so apparent.

can we avoid going off topic and ensure that we stay with the conspiracy theories at hand please?

Can we not knock it?

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 3193 viewsted_hendrix

Beats the hell out of me how people find the time to write so much shyte about nothing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 20:17 - Jul 6 with 3169 viewsenfieldargh

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 19:25 - Jul 6 by ted_hendrix

Beats the hell out of me how people find the time to write so much shyte about nothing.

Abba made a career of it

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 21:10 - Jul 6 with 3102 viewsichbinnaughty

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 15:07 - Jul 6 by ichbinnaughty

You're mental

That was a bit over exuberant. Apologies.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 10:14 - Jul 7 with 2982 viewssaxbend

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 21:10 - Jul 6 by ichbinnaughty

That was a bit over exuberant. Apologies.

No offence taken. :)
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:11 - Jul 7 with 2902 viewsdaveB

Hoops go all the way round, the new shirt is not hoops it is a blue shirt with white stripes on the front and the away shirt is a black shirt with red stripes on the front, Two years without hoops now.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:27 - Jul 7 with 2881 viewsWilloW4

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:11 - Jul 7 by daveB

Hoops go all the way round, the new shirt is not hoops it is a blue shirt with white stripes on the front and the away shirt is a black shirt with red stripes on the front, Two years without hoops now.

Stripes??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024