Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig 00:06 - Sep 21 with 12295 viewsSweyns_Eye

Now I know its in the Mail, but I enjoyed writing the thread title

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242494/Revenge-PM-s-snub-billionaire-fu

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:10 - Sep 21 with 5503 viewsDarran

Could be the best court case ever Dazza.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:13 - Sep 21 with 5499 viewsSweyns_Eye

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:10 - Sep 21 by Darran

Could be the best court case ever Dazza.

And to think they made fun of Millibean eating a bacon sandwich.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:19 - Sep 21 with 5488 viewsDarran

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:13 - Sep 21 by Sweyns_Eye

And to think they made fun of Millibean eating a bacon sandwich.

Louise is going mental on Twitter.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:20 - Sep 21 with 5485 viewsSweyns_Eye

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:19 - Sep 21 by Darran

I never realised Mrs Redknapp cared so much.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:23 - Sep 21 with 5478 viewsDarran

It's trending as #piggate on Twitter.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:24 - Sep 21 with 5476 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:19 - Sep 21 by Darran

and so she should. The bloke that's 'told all' to the author is a mate of hers :-)
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:25 - Sep 21 with 5476 viewsLohengrin

Dave put his knob in a hog roast for a laugh, Jeremy put his into Abbott because he wanted to.
You decide which is worse: The sort of thing that is a main stay of youth rugby tours or knowing bestiality?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:28 - Sep 21 with 5469 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:25 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Dave put his knob in a hog roast for a laugh, Jeremy put his into Abbott because he wanted to.
You decide which is worse: The sort of thing that is a main stay of youth rugby tours or knowing bestiality?

Not nice.

She's a poor politician, but that's beneath you (or should be).
Login to get fewer ads

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:28 - Sep 21 with 5466 viewsLohengrin

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:28 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

Not nice.

She's a poor politician, but that's beneath you (or should be).

I was talking about the pig!

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:30 - Sep 21 with 5463 viewsacejack3065

So let me get this straight. Lord Ashcroft is insinuating that our illustrious PM put his old chap in a hogroast for a laugh?
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:31 - Sep 21 with 5461 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:28 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

I was talking about the pig!

No you weren't!
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:32 - Sep 21 with 5460 viewsLohengrin

No, tell a lie, I wasn't.

I can go to sleep with a clear conscience now.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2015 0:32]

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:34 - Sep 21 with 5448 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:32 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

No, tell a lie, I wasn't.

I can go to sleep with a clear conscience now.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2015 0:32]

I've little time for Diane politically, but to be honest, from the pictures I've seen of her and Corbyn from the 70s, he's punching above his weight rather than her if anyone is.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:36 - Sep 21 with 5446 viewsLohengrin

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:34 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

I've little time for Diane politically, but to be honest, from the pictures I've seen of her and Corbyn from the 70s, he's punching above his weight rather than her if anyone is.

I thought she looked like a butch Billy Ocean in the photos I've seen....

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:37 - Sep 21 with 5444 viewsacejack3065

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:36 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Your standards are too high
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:39 - Sep 21 with 5438 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:36 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

I was surprised at how great she looked in some of them.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:41 - Sep 21 with 5436 viewsSweyns_Eye

Beer goggles.

Also one of the likely options for a defence being considered by Camerons spin doctors.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:42 - Sep 21 with 5436 viewsLohengrin

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:39 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

I was surprised at how great she looked in some of them.

Your yardstick must be shorter than Leon!

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:47 - Sep 21 with 5428 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:42 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Your yardstick must be shorter than Leon!

ha
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 03:03 - Sep 21 with 5392 viewsHighjack

And to think they had a go at corbyn for being a supporter of Hamass

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 09:22 - Sep 21 with 5289 viewsUxbridge

Oh come on, we've all pulled a porker in our youth.

This post was brought to you by the 1980's ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 09:31 - Sep 21 with 5282 viewsmonmouth

Shamelessly stolen, but with all the cuts to the rozzers, he's been f*cking pigs for years.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 12:52 - Sep 21 with 5191 viewsPrivate_Partz

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 09:31 - Sep 21 by monmouth

Shamelessly stolen, but with all the cuts to the rozzers, he's been f*cking pigs for years.

Seems like we are not going to have political debate in the media. Just who can dish the most dirt out against the various parties. A nod to the Daily Mail though. It seems they are prepared to dish the dirt out on anyone despite their Jackboot political leanings.
I wish we could stick to the urgent situations of today rather than who did what and said what decades ago.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 5168 viewsUxbridge

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 12:52 - Sep 21 by Private_Partz

Seems like we are not going to have political debate in the media. Just who can dish the most dirt out against the various parties. A nod to the Daily Mail though. It seems they are prepared to dish the dirt out on anyone despite their Jackboot political leanings.
I wish we could stick to the urgent situations of today rather than who did what and said what decades ago.

Today's very much a civil war though. The poor Mail don't know which way to go on this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 13:54 - Sep 21 with 5150 viewsLeonisGod

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 00:30 - Sep 21 by acejack3065

So let me get this straight. Lord Ashcroft is insinuating that our illustrious PM put his old chap in a hogroast for a laugh?

Dopey Dave probably thought he was having a spit roast.

Anyway, we've all been there haven't we lads?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024