Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are like a school football team 08:56 - Oct 5 with 2648 viewsLadbrokeR

We have one or two players that put in game changing performances. I have watched the goals a few times and defensively we are shocking. Add to this a few people that just seem to be making up the numbers and it starts reminding me of school football.
We are like a school football team on 09:01 - Oct 5 with 2637 viewsPommyhoop

And on Saturday we were lucky enough to have the kid who is a lot bigger and stronger than anyone else

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are like a school football team on 09:03 - Oct 5 with 2632 viewsisawqpratwcity

I would say I was Henry, except I was always picked last.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We are like a school football team on 09:12 - Oct 5 with 2610 viewsLadbrokeR

We are like a school football team on 09:03 - Oct 5 by isawqpratwcity

Let's not forget our brilliant keeper
We are like a school football team on 09:17 - Oct 5 with 2604 viewsHitch

We are like a school football team on 09:03 - Oct 5 by isawqpratwcity

I would say I was Green, and I was hoping like fck they would keep that pigs bladder down the other end.
We are like a school football team on 13:29 - Oct 5 with 2479 viewsthemodfather

if we keep letting goals in, i'm taking my ball home...
We are like a school football team on 13:37 - Oct 5 with 2452 viewsbosh67

Jumpers for goalposts

We mark space or the invisible man but we don't mark players. That's called zonal marking and we can't do it. Unless we go man to man marking our back 4 will never stop letting in goals. Part of it is that simple.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:55 - Oct 5 with 2424 viewsconnell10

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We are like a school football team on 20:52 - Oct 5 with 2356 viewsmalcob

warnocks team were great at blocking shots and crosses rushing at and throwing themselves in front of the player shooting or crossing,and we kept a few clean sheets that season, i was reminded of this on saturday when it is exactly what we didnt do especially for their second

I'd rather be in P block

Login to get fewer ads

We are like a school football team on 22:13 - Oct 5 with 2310 viewsCHUBBS

Yeah I remember the playground teams I played in resembling ours except our defence was a little more organised.
I can honest say I've never seen such a shambolic disorganised defensive unit in all my years following Rangers.
Things can only improve surely.
We are like a school football team on 22:22 - Oct 5 with 2296 viewsToast_R

We are like a school football team on 22:13 - Oct 5 by CHUBBS

Yeah I remember the playground teams I played in resembling ours except our defence was a little more organised.
I can honest say I've never seen such a shambolic disorganised defensive unit in all my years following Rangers.
Things can only improve surely.

The Zesh Rehman/ John Curtis defence was pretty spine chilling
We are like a school football team on 22:35 - Oct 5 with 2284 viewsichbinnaughty

We are like a school football team on 22:22 - Oct 5 by Toast_R

The Zesh Rehman/ John Curtis defence was pretty spine chilling

How utterly depressing
We are like a school football team on 22:39 - Oct 5 with 2277 viewsMonkey_Roots

I think if we were as good as half of you expect us to be, then we wouldn't have to rebuild this club after 4 years of dross. Where we're at with the players we have and the mentality we're recovering from, why are we so constantly disgusted with the level of skill and ability our players are displaying? The type of players that require a team to excel in this ridiculously tough league aren't all pulling on the blue and white hoops week in, week out - sure we can point to Austin and Phillips and expect a certain level, and every once in a while players like Cherry and luongo will give us hope for the season ahead, but unless we're seriously planning on winning this league we are going to have bad weeks, individual mistakes and tough times, as well as some fantastic ones. I don't get why we expect it to be a clear, unobstructed run to the title.

We have a fledgling manager, new players and a bloody hard league to compete in, I think we should be a little more realistic, and expect some bumps along the way. I'm definitely a glass half full fan, but I think the criticism, whilst sometimes fair, is at times unjustified and I wonder if even a 4-0 win every week will be enough to satisfy some of you.
We are like a school football team on 22:48 - Oct 5 with 2262 viewsLadbrokeR

So you're all for consolidation then ?
We are like a school football team on 22:49 - Oct 5 with 2259 viewsMonkey_Roots

Sure.
We are like a school football team on 22:52 - Oct 5 with 2259 viewsPommyhoop

We are like a school football team on 22:39 - Oct 5 by Monkey_Roots

I think if we were as good as half of you expect us to be, then we wouldn't have to rebuild this club after 4 years of dross. Where we're at with the players we have and the mentality we're recovering from, why are we so constantly disgusted with the level of skill and ability our players are displaying? The type of players that require a team to excel in this ridiculously tough league aren't all pulling on the blue and white hoops week in, week out - sure we can point to Austin and Phillips and expect a certain level, and every once in a while players like Cherry and luongo will give us hope for the season ahead, but unless we're seriously planning on winning this league we are going to have bad weeks, individual mistakes and tough times, as well as some fantastic ones. I don't get why we expect it to be a clear, unobstructed run to the title.

We have a fledgling manager, new players and a bloody hard league to compete in, I think we should be a little more realistic, and expect some bumps along the way. I'm definitely a glass half full fan, but I think the criticism, whilst sometimes fair, is at times unjustified and I wonder if even a 4-0 win every week will be enough to satisfy some of you.

Good post..
The 4.0 win would be met with silence from some with maybe a few disgruntled 'well done 's '' through clenched teeth. Then the next loss (or even draw) the forum would be surprisingly busy again.. You only have to go through the match thread to see what I'm on about..

Opening paragraph from the very good match review from Colin Speller.

''It’s early on game day in West London and in places far and wide, QPR supporters begin the pilgrimage to W12. At the same time, numerous keyboard warriors, the vigour of their opinion unfettered by non-attendance, power up their device of choice and prepare to bury rather than praise.''
[Post edited 5 Oct 2015 23:10]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024