Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2116671 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - May 17 with 4772 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:29 - May 17 by Sandyman

The "general response online" seems to be decent bury fans are appalled by the hoolie element amongst their own, not denying they exist. Thanks to my well-behaved bury mate for sharing these. Full of nonsense, again, nobshaker. You never change.

Fair play hoping these bury fans are the majority and the phoenix club stamp out the moronic behaviour.

They look a right bunch of idiots carrying on like this.

Belated Congratulations to Wythenshaw.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - May 17 with 4469 viewsrobshaker

Glad to see knickers still well n truly in a knot over Bury FC after all these years eh.. please dont change this board is pure entertainment to me. i'd also like to acknowledge since u dropped into non league the standard on here has remained the same.
btw still waiting on a response on galloway.

in a nutshell my loves... 350 tickets between upto 1500 members (myself included) ,went to a ballot ( crowds can be anything from 3-5k) numbers u can only dream off.
therefore those with tickets had to be known to the club.. the 2 guys in your links above are not known to the club or any of the members so i believe.. therefore not representing Bury fans.
they may have gone their without tickets from Bury but very strange no one recognises them from a full season and previous with AFC.
They may off course not be from Bury at all.

remember your last away game at scunthorpe not too long ago???, i think you were celebrating treading water in div 4 again but im not sure as nobody cares but i do remember some disgraceful scenes on football league round up that night ( a show i'd be surprised if you ever feature on again)

hi shandy
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:32 - May 17 with 4459 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - May 17 by robshaker

Glad to see knickers still well n truly in a knot over Bury FC after all these years eh.. please dont change this board is pure entertainment to me. i'd also like to acknowledge since u dropped into non league the standard on here has remained the same.

in a nutshell my loves... 350 tickets between upto 1500 members (myself included) ,went to a ballot ( crowds can be anything from 3-5k) numbers u can only dream off.
therefore those with tickets had to be known to the club.. the 2 guys in your links above are not known to the club or any of the members so i believe.. therefore not representing Bury fans.
they may have gone their without tickets from Bury but very strange no one recognises them from a full season and previous with AFC.

remember your last away game at scunthorpe not too long ago???, i think you were celebrating treading water in div 4 again but im not sure as nobody cares but i do remember some disgraceful scenes on football league round up that night ( a show i'd be surprised if you ever feature on again)

hi shandy

Impressive numbers for a Phoenix club. There’s no denying that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - May 18 with 4283 views442Dale

hi shandy

Galloway has been discussed on here. His presence at a supporters meeting ahead of the EGM included.

If his little speech outside the ground wasn’t specifically mentioned on the board (cba checking) it’s because we all knew the club wasn’t “saved” at that stage and there was plenty more that was needed to be done. His views have been an irrelevance throughout, so not sure why we’d be too concerned about this particular involvement.

That hard work to save our club continued of course and we are where we are today. Meanwhile, your club was lost due to splits in the fanbase, a useless supporters organisation and the inability to challenge owners who provided you with a winning team on a budget that would see the club’s demise.

But you know that.

Just like everyone present at Wythenshawe for your new club’s cup final knew every other person there. Apparently.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:48 - May 18 with 4234 viewskel

hi shandy

Is there history of crowd trouble at Wythenshawe that you can make us aware of that would support your argument that it may not be bury fans after all?

Have they been forced to play games behind closed doors or stuff like that?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 with 4131 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - May 18 by 442Dale

Galloway has been discussed on here. His presence at a supporters meeting ahead of the EGM included.

If his little speech outside the ground wasn’t specifically mentioned on the board (cba checking) it’s because we all knew the club wasn’t “saved” at that stage and there was plenty more that was needed to be done. His views have been an irrelevance throughout, so not sure why we’d be too concerned about this particular involvement.

That hard work to save our club continued of course and we are where we are today. Meanwhile, your club was lost due to splits in the fanbase, a useless supporters organisation and the inability to challenge owners who provided you with a winning team on a budget that would see the club’s demise.

But you know that.

Just like everyone present at Wythenshawe for your new club’s cup final knew every other person there. Apparently.

Galloway didn't attend the fans meeting.

That was Danczuk.

Galloway was filmed outside the ground leading up to kick off of one game. Political grandstanding.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - May 18 with 4083 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 by judd

That was Danczuk.

Galloway was filmed outside the ground leading up to kick off of one game. Political grandstanding.

So he didn't even buy a ticket?

Not political mainstanding then...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - May 18 with 4081 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 by judd

That was Danczuk.

Oh yeah.

Still, not sure why it matters to the crowd counters of Bury whether we discussed Galloway’s comments when they meant nothing to the football club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - May 18 with 3909 viewsrobshaker

if that was Gigg i guarantee it would be all over this board...

*swept up*
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:54 - May 18 with 3857 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - May 18 by robshaker

*swept up*

Think you missed my question, lad. It’s only a few posts up if you did ❤️
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - May 21 with 3351 viewsFrog

*swept up*

Glad to see your the standard of your grammar hasn't changed either.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - May 21 with 3145 viewsSandyman

Whichever version of "bury" this is now, it had proven liar Boris Johnson "levelling up" on their pitch as they crawled for money and used political opportunism. One of that "Gigg" mob, the "fook the phoenix" people has been named, identified by photo and shamed as a pitch invader at Wythenshawe. He got a ticket in the ballot nobshaker speaks of. Surely all those who got the 350 tickets will be known to "buryfc". Names and contact details will be in the hands of the club and they will know who the hooligans who got tickets are. Pretending those few tickets got into the hands of the unknown is just nonsense. Never their fault. My avatar is a bury pitch invader. Some things never change. TK's left arm is on there too.

bury fc in whatever form exists for us to laugh at.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - May 21 with 3091 viewsblackdogblue

*swept up*

Gigg’le Lane you mean 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy the plastic pitch, away games at grounds that have Hot Dog Stand

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:27 - Jun 10 with 2377 viewsblackdogblue

1% has he been on the Vino?? WTF🤷‍♂️

https://buryfc.co.uk/club-statement-further-update-on-supporter-behaviour/

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Jun 10 with 2068 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - May 21 by blackdogblue

Gigg’le Lane you mean 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy the plastic pitch, away games at grounds that have Hot Dog Stand

They seem to be signing more players than I'm having cups of tea at the minute... #enjoytheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:12 - Jun 11 with 1930 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Jun 10 by nordenblue

They seem to be signing more players than I'm having cups of tea at the minute... #enjoytheride

To be fair they need players.

I would also add that the new board at bFC do seem to be doing somethings right.

A little credit as difficult as it is to type.

It cannot be easy running a phoenix club when more than half your fan base think your the original shakers
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:03 - Jun 11 with 1892 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:12 - Jun 11 by Dale_4_Life

To be fair they need players.

I would also add that the new board at bFC do seem to be doing somethings right.

A little credit as difficult as it is to type.

It cannot be easy running a phoenix club when more than half your fan base think your the original shakers

From various things I catch on social media the board seem to get dogs abuse for everything it seems
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:33 - Jun 11 with 1576 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:03 - Jun 11 by nordenblue

From various things I catch on social media the board seem to get dogs abuse for everything it seems

They have a very high % moronic element that's for sure.

Most of the bury fans i speak to are getting fed up with them, there could also be sanctions in the future with games behind closed doors as well as fines.

The majority are not looking forward to the prospect of football on a plastic pitch, the reality is as dreadful as the thought of it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:15 - Jun 12 with 1206 viewskel

It’s all kicking off on bucket twitter and it’s most amusing. Looks like years of acting like dicks has finally caught up with a few of them.

New club, same old comedy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 667 viewsBarryStrange

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:15 - Jun 12 by kel

It’s all kicking off on bucket twitter and it’s most amusing. Looks like years of acting like dicks has finally caught up with a few of them.

New club, same old comedy.

To be honest I'm all for anything that gets the morons that were kicking off at Wythenshawe the hell away from the club.

A small drop in ST sales isn't ideal for this season, but we can afford it and honestly if it means we can actually move on from the tedious distractions of some of the last 12 months it is worth it. The vast majority of Bury fans are sick of the small but noisy hooligan element, indeed we were before Steve Dale ever showed his repugnant face in the place.

3 year bans are pretty strong, but FFS these people continued to act like they did even after the 2 game BCD (which was ridiculous in light of similar issues at other clubs, but that doesn't really matter once it has happened). So either warnings don't work, or they are trying to destroy it for everyone else. The hope with it is that these people finally go away and do something else with their time.

The FTP lot really do just look pathetic now - all they do is congregate on social media and slag off everything, I mean everything, that the board does. It's so bloody boring. There's some moral high ground they think they inhabit. Don't try and unpick the logic, it doesn't exist.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Jun 17 with 445 viewsDale_4_Life

Morons Barry

How do you feel about the plastic pitch? the football will be terrible to watch week in week out.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Jun 17 with 408 viewsBarryStrange

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Jun 17 by Dale_4_Life

Morons Barry

How do you feel about the plastic pitch? the football will be terrible to watch week in week out.

Feels like a necessary evil. It was horrendous playing on a proper swamp last season though.

Ultimately any game where it rained 24 hours before was getting called off. I know last winter was ridiculously rainy but that can happen again and you can't keep seeing your games called off. It's happened the last two years (at Radcliffe and at Gigg), and at least now we could do something about it, which was largely grant funded.

It isn't a plastic pitch like they were at Oldham or Preston in the 90s, I don't think it will change the quality of the football too much. We've played on a fair few this last couple of years after all.

And we won't need grass back any time soon - all being well by the time the lifetime of the pitch expires (8 years apparently) we will be somewhere higher up the pyramid and can reassess. Til then we have a community asset we can make money off Sunday to Friday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024