Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020874 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Feb 19 with 7469 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:40 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

If you were to ask me, I'd describe the whole BL9 thing as a scam to extract money out of anyone foolish enough to part with it to those scheisters, whilst knowing they could point the finger at Bury Council. Anyone with business sense would know the rules regarding that type of event.

I think its commonly known as 'Fraud'. I dont like saying this but i actually feel sorry for the decent,genuine Bury fans who follow the Club.

Having such an odius, unscrupulous person as the figure head of your Club must be a uncomfortable feeling. The type of person who goes through life *hitting on other people in order to feather his own nest. They should make a stand, boycott the Club and start again.

EDIT....Changed my mind,i dont really feel sorry for them,most of them have embraced him with very wide,extended arms.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 12:01]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:05 - Feb 19 with 7452 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:27 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

Its all very strange. They reported on the bury forum that bl9 owed S.G.Sports £187k. S.G.Sports gets wound up , then bl9 gets wound up. And I guess there are some people out there who bought tickets and haven't had refunds?

Some people to the tune of nearly £250 000

Keeps the strike force at giggle for 6 months.

Like I say a shower of shit...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Feb 19 with 7421 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:05 - Feb 19 by aleanddale

Some people to the tune of nearly £250 000

Keeps the strike force at giggle for 6 months.

Like I say a shower of shit...

The thing is bl9 and S.G.Sports have links to the same person? He owes/lends himself?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Feb 19 with 7420 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

The thing is bl9 and S.G.Sports have links to the same person? He owes/lends himself?

No, not himself, his limited liability "enterprises"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:22 - Feb 19 with 7416 viewslurker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:40 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

If you were to ask me, I'd describe the whole BL9 thing as a scam to extract money out of anyone foolish enough to part with it to those scheisters, whilst knowing they could point the finger at Bury Council. Anyone with business sense would know the rules regarding that type of event.

Anyone with a bit of nous can see that potential criminal activity has taken place here.
Whose brainchild was this again?

Needs fully investigating in my opinion. Feel for those out of pocket. At least PDiddy got a refund!

PS: Careful how you word posts on this subject. We don't want anyone having to go to court. Lord knows certain people have more experience of court appearances than we do!
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 12:29]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:33 - Feb 19 with 7382 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

BL9 is set up ( poorly )

They take hundreds of thousands of pounds as an admitted revenue stream to finance bury.

They talked openly how it would add to the incoming revenue to finance football. That was the whole point of the weak ender.

They can't make it work.. BL9 changes it's name ( odd / fishy ) and liquidates.

I believe £250 000 has disappeared and cannot be repaid to creditors the vast majority joe public ticket holders.

Disappear to where = look at the wages bury pay their beloved Clarke and pope.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:20 - Feb 19 with 7278 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Feb 19 by TalkingSutty

I think its commonly known as 'Fraud'. I dont like saying this but i actually feel sorry for the decent,genuine Bury fans who follow the Club.

Having such an odius, unscrupulous person as the figure head of your Club must be a uncomfortable feeling. The type of person who goes through life *hitting on other people in order to feather his own nest. They should make a stand, boycott the Club and start again.

EDIT....Changed my mind,i dont really feel sorry for them,most of them have embraced him with very wide,extended arms.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 12:01]

Fraud indeed. Worthy of a full and thoroughinvestigation. If any 'defrauded' individual has the courage to make a formal complaint I can see this unravelling very quickly,

There is more than a 'whiff' of impropriety and it needs to be sorted.

Yet again financial shenanigans drags the club through the sh!te. Embarrassing,

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:00 - Feb 19 with 7129 viewsDale27

'According to Companies House documents, BL9 Media Ltd, which organised BL9 Weekender, changed its name to SDIADH Ltd on December 14 last year.'

Stewart
Day
Is
A
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:19 - Feb 19 with 7086 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:00 - Feb 19 by Dale27

'According to Companies House documents, BL9 Media Ltd, which organised BL9 Weekender, changed its name to SDIADH Ltd on December 14 last year.'

Stewart
Day
Is
A

Devious Hoax
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 7001 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:19 - Feb 19 by nordenblue

Devious Hoax

Dandy Hoe

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:36 - Feb 19 with 6941 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:51 - Feb 19 by rochdaleriddler

Dandy Hoe

Despicable humgruffin

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:37 - Feb 19 with 6934 viewsSuddenLad

Stuart Day In A Deep Hole

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:03 - Feb 19 with 6892 viewszxcvbnm

CR-2015-009322 Bolton Wanderers Football & Athletic Company Limited (The)

CR-2016-000003 Ipswich Town Football Club Company Limited

next weeks winding up orders

Poll: Best loanee keeper

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:08 - Feb 19 with 6743 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:03 - Feb 19 by zxcvbnm

I noticed it said on the radio that Bolton had sold their training complex to Wigan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 6740 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:03 - Feb 19 by zxcvbnm

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35612052

Why do they keep reporting this £170 million pound debt when they have already reported:

'Bolton owner Eddie Davies will not expect repayment of his loans to the club in a bid to ease the takeover process, says advisor Trevor Birch.

Davies owns the Championship club through company Burden Leisure PLC, which announced debts of £172.9m'.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 19:21]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Feb 22 with 6385 viewsRAFCBLUE

And now overdue financial accounts for year ending 31 May 2015.

Looking forward to seeing how much a third place promotion from League 2 actually cost them.

More serious will be if the have breached FFP and the implications on the summer transfer window.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2016 1:37]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Feb 22 with 6362 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Feb 22 by RAFCBLUE

And now overdue financial accounts for year ending 31 May 2015.

Looking forward to seeing how much a third place promotion from League 2 actually cost them.

More serious will be if the have breached FFP and the implications on the summer transfer window.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2016 1:37]

When were they due, what was the cut-off date and what are the implications of having failed to meet the deadline ?

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:29 - Feb 22 with 6318 viewsdingdangblue

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Feb 22 by SuddenLad

When were they due, what was the cut-off date and what are the implications of having failed to meet the deadline ?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:48 - Feb 23 with 6259 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Feb 22 by SuddenLad

Accounts for year to 31 May 2015 were due on 29 February 2016 (a company always gets a maximum of nine months after their year end to file but most companies file well before.)

The reasons for the buryfc directors not filing on time? Difficult to say. Usually it means a weakness in the financial accounts of a company or a disagreement with an independent auditor - neither are positive but there is potential for lots of other reasons.

Also remember that post these accounts buryfc will have had 9 month further trade (I.e. 1 June 2015 to 1 March 2016) so the position shown on filing will have hot better/worse since then.

Anyone worth their salt in Forever Bury should be having a field day here. R11BFC - any thoughts?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:46 - Feb 23 with 6205 viewsaleanddale

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:48 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

Accounts for year to 31 May 2015 were due on 29 February 2016 (a company always gets a maximum of nine months after their year end to file but most companies file well before.)

The reasons for the buryfc directors not filing on time? Difficult to say. Usually it means a weakness in the financial accounts of a company or a disagreement with an independent auditor - neither are positive but there is potential for lots of other reasons.

Also remember that post these accounts buryfc will have had 9 month further trade (I.e. 1 June 2015 to 1 March 2016) so the position shown on filing will have hot better/worse since then.

Anyone worth their salt in Forever Bury should be having a field day here. R11BFC - any thoughts?

Are due no later than Monday then..

Forget R11 he talks some sense.. Let's get Stef back!!!

In all seriousness the whole situation is farcical.

£3 000 000 of borrowed money AND having creditors to the tune of another £250k ( what would still be owed the weak ender customers )

They still love the milky bar kid though over at giggle!!
Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 6031 viewsR11BFC

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:48 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

They've still got a week left (give them chance!) or am i missing something? A leap year has even given them an extra day as well!

That tongue in cheek comment being said, i'll be surprised if they are filed on time and as you suggest, even if they are, no doubt will make for grim reading. Minimum £1M loss for me.

And, as you also rightly say, what the fook has gone on in the last 9 months since the year end, is even more important - majority of CCJs in this time (10 compared to 4 last FY), plus 2 WUPs...can only mean one thing really. Although, we have sold Matty Foulds for a fair chunk and gone on a half decent cup run...

Not much more i can say, questions are asked, things are being looked into but i fear the worst...

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:25 - Feb 23 with 5873 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:57 - Feb 23 by R11BFC

They've still got a week left (give them chance!) or am i missing something? A leap year has even given them an extra day as well!

That tongue in cheek comment being said, i'll be surprised if they are filed on time and as you suggest, even if they are, no doubt will make for grim reading. Minimum £1M loss for me.

And, as you also rightly say, what the fook has gone on in the last 9 months since the year end, is even more important - majority of CCJs in this time (10 compared to 4 last FY), plus 2 WUPs...can only mean one thing really. Although, we have sold Matty Foulds for a fair chunk and gone on a half decent cup run...

Not much more i can say, questions are asked, things are being looked into but i fear the worst...

R11,

Thanks for reply.

In deadline terms, yes relevant directors have to the 29th February. The clock is ticking. The result I am told is a foregone conclusion.

What is telling us that the accounts have not been filed yet even though the January transfer window closed but the loan window still open.

"Perhaps" these accounts will show that FFP was breached in getting promotion from League 2? "Perhaps" these accounts will show the extent of the financial input into the non-footballing interests (BL9WEEKENDER, new hotel, new exec boxes) none of which actually have generate Le money.

The biggest judgement area I am told is that of going concern. I am sure the auditors and legal people will be advising accordingly against signing accounts when the May 2016 season will not be published until February 2017. A lot can happen in a year!

In the interests of sport I think your loss last year is much more than £1 million. With Carrington make it nearer £2m

BTW: Isn't it odd that the Chur doesn't seem to have one consistent year end across all his many companies and business interests. He must have accountants and auditors in at least one of his businesses nearly every week asking probing and awkward financial questions......

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:32 - Feb 23 with 5840 viewsSuddenLad

It won't just be the auditors and accountants he needs to worry about if he doesn't get the accounts submitted and filed on time.

They've sailed close with HMRC once too many times already. They won't be in a merciful mood if things aren't done properly.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:49 - Feb 25 with 5607 viewsdingdangblue

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/qa-with-director-2968325.aspx

Apparently 7 people turned up for this? £5 entrance fee? WTF?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:04 - Feb 25 with 5585 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:49 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/qa-with-director-2968325.aspx

Apparently 7 people turned up for this? £5 entrance fee? WTF?

That's £35 towards the next fine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024