Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2042730 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:34 - Dec 21 with 4610 views442Dale

What are we getting that’s “been coming” to us?

We know we’re rubbish at the moment. We know as a club we are going through difficult times. Yet still we make sure we do all we can to effect change and ensure our club listens to supporters.

There is no ‘famous old club’. There’s a well-run start up club that looks to be trying to do things the right way at last, against the back-drop of some fans of the previous club who seem to want to prevent that happening.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:10 - Dec 21 with 4533 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:13 - Dec 21 by Rob2

If your referring to me yes I get sozzled every weekend but 'spending Saturday nights telling dale fans where they deserve to be' I'm not sure what u mean their maybe your not talking about me then? I did surface the other day when you were at bradford away as I couldn't resist pointing out next time will be park avenue but can't remember a time before that?? you say it's every Saturday night?? Maybe you are talking about someone else or just talking out your arse..

Do you remember when you were sending me snidy comments on Facebook leading upto Burys expulsion in 2019? Which I always laughed off.. you even commented 'id get used to watching other sports if I was you' when I tagged myself in at a cricket world cup game at oId Trafford in 2019 when other comments on the pics were non football related and family kind off stuff.
When I saw you in Sowerby the other week I asked you about it you said ' I don't remember what I say onlline'

But anyway for the record yeah I do think you and others on here are getting what's been coming to you for a long time now, reading up on the board sounds like your all mostly resigned to it anyway but I will continue to remind you tvos for your past online activity untill you fall out the arse of the national league which is looking quite soon.

'this famous old club'
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 22:33]

Hi rob, good to see you back on here and still reading.

I'm surprised you could remember anything anyone said in Sowerby that night, tbh. I know you've certainly made that bit up.

Otherwise, I think it's what the cool kids call a 'chomp'.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 23:16]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:07 - Dec 22 with 4343 viewsRob2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:10 - Dec 21 by TVOS1907

Hi rob, good to see you back on here and still reading.

I'm surprised you could remember anything anyone said in Sowerby that night, tbh. I know you've certainly made that bit up.

Otherwise, I think it's what the cool kids call a 'chomp'.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 23:16]

Lying bastad and you know it lol
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:35 - Dec 22 with 4305 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:07 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Any chance of answering the enquiry in the previous post?

You’re where you are today because of an inability to address valid questions.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:47 - Dec 22 with 4175 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:35 - Dec 22 by 442Dale

You've no chance of an answer because it would mean admitting we were right all along.

Seems to me he's one of those who's quite happy to come on here, trying to lord it over us for the best part of 15 years with all this "famous old club" and "tonight we bathe in gold" gubbins, only to have a massive dummy spit when he gets a teeny bit of banter back.

We may well go down, but at least it will be with honesty and integrity, something absent from "this famous old club" and most of its fans.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Dec 22 with 4174 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:07 - Dec 22 by Rob2

I don't think so.

Lol

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:08 - Dec 22 with 4142 viewsRob2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:35 - Dec 22 by 442Dale

Sorry Hun still trying to get over tvos's total lies

I know your a good club and fans, I ve always respected that but I've been on here a long time it's coming upto 20;years.

For many on this board in all that time 'rubber necking' other clubs mis fortunes has always been a favorite pastime and it's reference to that.
Not just talking about my clubs.

I do feel for you staring down the barrel of the national league for a club like yours is pretty scary stuff..well for any club actually.

Cheers
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Dec 22 with 4076 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:08 - Dec 22 by Rob2

I know your a good club and fans, I ve always respected that but I've been on here a long time it's coming upto 20;years.

For many on this board in all that time 'rubber necking' other clubs mis fortunes has always been a favorite pastime and it's reference to that.

I do feel for you staring down the barrel of the national league for a club like yours is pretty scary stuff..well for any club actually.

Cheers

What lies?

Yes, I did make that quip to you about the cricket on Facebook and you took it in the way it was intended, as you have done with many other quips.

Why on earth would I claim I didn't write it when it's there in the public domain for anyone to read it - if they are really that fussed?

Bizarre.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Dec 22 with 4044 viewsRob2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Dec 22 by TVOS1907

What lies?

Yes, I did make that quip to you about the cricket on Facebook and you took it in the way it was intended, as you have done with many other quips.

Why on earth would I claim I didn't write it when it's there in the public domain for anyone to read it - if they are really that fussed?

Bizarre.

I didn't say your claiming you didn't write it I said i asked you about it and you said you couldn't remember it, this was in response to your claims I send comments out every Saturday night in your post above which again is not true is it.

Bizarre from you yes
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:07 - Dec 22 with 4039 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:08 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Cheers

It’s not about “rubber necking other club’s misfortunes”, it’s pointing out the bleeding obvious and actually trying to help. Look back through this thread, if some Bury fans had taken on the advice and suggestions when Day was around, you may have never reached this point. But you know that.

The same mentality ensured we continued to question and call out our own club over the years, culminating in what has happened in the last couple of years. We continue to do so now and those involved at Spotland will be in little doing that it’s the only way forward - pushing for transparency and a willingness to accept when things could and should be better.

So yeah, we’ll carry on with that attitude, thanks.

Hun.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:17 - Dec 22 with 4003 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Dec 22 by Rob2

I didn't say your claiming you didn't write it I said i asked you about it and you said you couldn't remember it, this was in response to your claims I send comments out every Saturday night in your post above which again is not true is it.

Bizarre from you yes

I wrote: "One of them is going out every weekend getting sozzled, then spending Saturday nights telling Dale fans he know that we will soon be "where we deserve to be".

Please point out where that refers to "sending comments every Saturday night".

The 'every' is attached to the word 'weekend'. (Which you have agreed is correct).

The 'Saturday nights' follows separately.

The word 'nights' is plural, which means 'more than one'. You have posted such comments on Facebook, or via Facebook messenger, more than once, have you not?

The two bits of the sentence are mutually exclusive, rather like bury's two clubs.

You're welcome.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 13:21]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:20 - Dec 22 with 3976 viewsRob2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:07 - Dec 22 by 442Dale

It’s not about “rubber necking other club’s misfortunes”, it’s pointing out the bleeding obvious and actually trying to help. Look back through this thread, if some Bury fans had taken on the advice and suggestions when Day was around, you may have never reached this point. But you know that.

The same mentality ensured we continued to question and call out our own club over the years, culminating in what has happened in the last couple of years. We continue to do so now and those involved at Spotland will be in little doing that it’s the only way forward - pushing for transparency and a willingness to accept when things could and should be better.

So yeah, we’ll carry on with that attitude, thanks.

Hun.

Hope you do and keep it up.

For the record 'rubber necking' was a term used by dale fans I saw on this board many years ago and the same users are still on this board.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Dec 22 with 3913 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:20 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Hope you do and keep it up.

For the record 'rubber necking' was a term used by dale fans I saw on this board many years ago and the same users are still on this board.

You hope we do but say some fans are “getting what's been coming to you for a long time now”. Which is it?

Are there a list of fans who are getting what’s been coming to them? Please supply usernames.

Are the other fans ok to identify other clubs who are failing their supporters and we are correct to point it out?

Answers for clarity. Ta.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 13:41]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:39 - Dec 22 with 3889 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Dec 22 by 442Dale

You hope we do but say some fans are “getting what's been coming to you for a long time now”. Which is it?

Are there a list of fans who are getting what’s been coming to them? Please supply usernames.

Are the other fans ok to identify other clubs who are failing their supporters and we are correct to point it out?

Answers for clarity. Ta.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 13:41]

When I bumped into him and his angry mate in Sowerby, he seemed to be suggesting us all as a fanbase.

But given I was lying that night, who knows?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Dec 22 with 3835 viewsRob2

Wow you can tell it's the school holidays is 442 one of your pupils tvos?

Are you denying you said to me you didn't remember what you say online after I asked you about it then?? That's crazy as you said in front of your mate.

Yeah nip pick the meanings of words all u want it's pretty plain what you said and what it suggests me making comments every Saturday night...in your dreams maybe.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:21 - Dec 22 with 3808 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Are you denying you said to me you didn't remember what you say online after I asked you about it then?? That's crazy as you said in front of your mate.

Yeah nip pick the meanings of words all u want it's pretty plain what you said and what it suggests me making comments every Saturday night...in your dreams maybe.

It's 'nit pick', Rob2.

Try again.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:22 - Dec 22 with 3803 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:06 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Would prefer the education from yourself to clarify previous comments. Not interested in the rest of it.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Dec 22 with 3771 viewsJames1980

I always thought it was nit picking.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Dec 22 with 3764 viewsRob2

Love this board
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Dec 22 with 3764 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Dec 22 by James1980

Depends on the context of the rest of the sentence.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:52 - Dec 22 with 3757 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Dec 22 by TVOS1907

Depends on the context of the rest of the sentence.

But aren't those usually tweaked? "

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:57 - Dec 22 with 3750 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:52 - Dec 22 by James1980

But aren't those usually tweaked? "

Don't know.

Ask robshaker.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:08 - Dec 22 with 3740 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Love this board

Quite. Never stop being Bury.

Until you’re AFC. That may help.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:19 - Dec 22 with 3600 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Dec 22 by James1980

A Buckets fan is one of the following James .

Nit Wit
Nit Prick

😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Dec 22 with 3468 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Dec 22 by Rob2

Love this board

Merry Christmas, robshaker.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024