Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2042016 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 6795 viewsHullDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 6795 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Jan 10 with 6723 viewsHullDale

https://buryafc.uk/2023/01/agm-minutes-and-statement-on-gigg-lane/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:16 - Jan 10 with 6588 viewsfourfourtwo

BFC SS. The actual supporters group have a name which is abbreviated to SS. What the hell were they thinking?

How are people this stupid able to influence so much?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:31 - Jan 10 with 6543 viewsEllDale

I wonder when the deadline is for applications to join the football pyramid.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:46 - Jan 10 with 6491 viewshowy10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:16 - Jan 10 by fourfourtwo

BFC SS. The actual supporters group have a name which is abbreviated to SS. What the hell were they thinking?

How are people this stupid able to influence so much?

You couldn't make it up. Absolute bellends.
Just all get together and support the the phoenix club and you will have a league club before you know it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:27 - Jan 10 with 6357 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:46 - Jan 10 by howy10

You couldn't make it up. Absolute bellends.
Just all get together and support the the phoenix club and you will have a league club before you know it.

It won’t happen, the likes of PDIDDY and his weird mates spout too much poison.

I have family who are bury fans and I spoke to one of them at the weekend and even they disagree with each other about the way forward. They’ve no hope if they can’t share a common goal.

They do provide endless amusement though so there is that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:02 - Jan 10 with 6288 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:27 - Jan 10 by kel

It won’t happen, the likes of PDIDDY and his weird mates spout too much poison.

I have family who are bury fans and I spoke to one of them at the weekend and even they disagree with each other about the way forward. They’ve no hope if they can’t share a common goal.

They do provide endless amusement though so there is that.

Imagine sticking up for the person who created all this in the first place and then having the audacity to think your opinion matters when others actually want to do things properly.

Pretty shameless.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - Feb 14 with 5386 viewsHullDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Feb 14 with 5355 viewskel

Christ, don’t be bumping this thread up. That one on their board who always claimed his mate told him what was said on it is now checking it on a daily basis. Methinks he may have been telling porkies all along…

Had to smile at one of them the other day calling US deluded though 😂😂

However, it’s most amusing all the same. #buryarenotback
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:53 - Feb 14 with 5264 viewsblackdogblue

Was about to the post the same tweet….

#ripbfc has not sunk in years later…

Asks dome questions though on those who have the time..

Is the ground still clean or still being vandalised?
Are the posts still up & the pitch in great condition & being mowed regularly?
How’s the car park spaces initiative selling nowadays?
Does the pub still play old BFC games to attract a good night out?

Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 5262 viewsSandyman

[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 18:57]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:26 - Feb 14 with 5187 viewskel

With me being obsessed and that, I’ve had a quick look at Twitter whilst waiting for our game. Apparently their business plan claimed they’d be back in the EFL within seven years. Sounds very simple that. Has anybody told Wrexham etc?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 5110 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - Feb 14 by Sandyman

[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 18:57]

Cheers for that.. 🤣🤣🤣

Made me smile 👍

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:51 - Feb 15 with 4945 viewsSandyman

My source claims the bury football club supporters society (bfcss) are a very strange bunch of people.

Rivalry aside, the bury fans behind a separate organisation, afc bury, are doing a splendid job, having created a club in the name of bury as voted on at a fans meeting some years ago. It appears to be healthy, inclusive, doing well on and off the field and supported by a good number of bury fans. This club is fan-owned and run using a democratic, open process.

Now, this comes from a bucket so it might not all be true but he's ok in my book.

I'm told the bfcss lot are a bunch of prejudiced not rights who can't grasp the fact that bury fc is still in administration to the tune of £12 million and they can't afford to buy it out, so they claim ownership of giggle lame and pretend they are still bury fc using a veterans side from Little Lever. I'm told their organisation is anything but democratic, open and inclusive, and prefers to promote myths, speculation and outright untruths online instead of facts to preserve it's rickety identity.

I'm also told one of their biggest online mouths does most of his online gobwork from Spain, where he is now resident. Who is this "in the know" best mate of Stewart Day, who swallowed every bit of guff SD1 spoke for gifts of free tickets and travel whilst bfc was ruined?

PDIDDY.

Friend of the foe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49451896
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 1:55]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 4561 viewskel

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21401271/bury-fc-north-west-counties-league-appli

"I’m going on holiday tomorrow and that is more important than Bury FC to me.”

“This famous old club”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:09 - Feb 15 with 4547 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Feb 15 by kel

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21401271/bury-fc-north-west-counties-league-appli

"I’m going on holiday tomorrow and that is more important than Bury FC to me.”

“This famous old club”

That Allen is shocking. Doesn’t care less about writing nonsense as long as it fits the BURY ARE BACK agenda. Only a few weeks ago he was at Gigg Lane having seen their application (one not shared with BFCSS members) and saying how great it was.
The stuff about large followings on park pitches is amazing too. There is no club!

That response from the NWCFL bloke is probably the highlight of the current football season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:04 - Feb 16 with 4347 viewsrod_leach

I know this has been said on here many times, but I've just read a facebook post which mentions BFC SS applying to join the NWC League.
They do actually believe that they will be the same club as the one which was booted out the league, if, by some miracle, they put a team together and join a league. How can anyone believe that you can buy 'the history' of something, and then you be them?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:22 - Feb 16 with 4337 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:04 - Feb 16 by rod_leach

I know this has been said on here many times, but I've just read a facebook post which mentions BFC SS applying to join the NWC League.
They do actually believe that they will be the same club as the one which was booted out the league, if, by some miracle, they put a team together and join a league. How can anyone believe that you can buy 'the history' of something, and then you be them?

Because they’re bury and real life doesn’t apply to them.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:52 - Feb 17 with 4027 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:22 - Feb 16 by kel

Because they’re bury and real life doesn’t apply to them.

excally (8)

They've been rejected in 2 seasons with 2 applications for membership of leagues, basically because they are utterly kak-handed. But because it's not their fault (a common narrative for decades) and they are too massive (a common narrative for decades) everyone else imaginable is to blame. The social media this lot are doing is getting some wonderful piss taking from the bury afc fans. Here's the joke...

https://www.buryfcss.co.uk/bfcss-statement-16-02-23/

I know we are awful at the moment, but we saved our club and were united in doing so. The giggle lame bfcss lot couldn't run a bath, and have no concept of unity.

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am
Stuck in a bfcss board meeting.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:41 - Mar 14 with 3110 viewsblackdogblue

Here we go again

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 3060 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:41 - Mar 14 by blackdogblue

Here we go again

My money's on Ireland and Palestine being sorted before AFC Bury FC is resolved.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Mar 14 with 2981 viewsblackdogblue

😀… Mrs BDB had me trudging round the Collesium in Rome today.. that has more life than Giggle Lane 😀

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:03 - Mar 14 with 2952 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Mar 14 by blackdogblue

😀… Mrs BDB had me trudging round the Collesium in Rome today.. that has more life than Giggle Lane 😀

Certainly a lot less derelict, dump and smelly than Gigg Lane.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:47 - Mar 14 with 2802 viewssxdale

Being the obsessed individual that I am, I managed to sneak onto the North Korea message board before public access was denied.
Originally it was for my daily dose of schadenfreude however as time has passed I have developed a great deal of sympathy for Bury AFC, fan run and owned ,one member one vote and an acceptance of where they now stand in the pecking order of football. I haven't got to the stage where I would go and take in the game but I wish them luck in their journey.
On the other side you have got BFCSS formerly forever bury a defunct supporters club who refuse to accept the truth. They have lied constantly, claiming bury fc is alive and well and will be returning to the EFL, National League, Northern Premier League, NWCFL as each lie is proven to be untrue.
They have a group of so called investors who due to having some Conservative Party donors managed to con the levelling up dept. to part with c£800k to buy giggle lane. But refused to let AFC play there. Instead they have brought a veterans team from Bolton renamed it Bury Community United FC and think that that is the real bury.
They had a vote to merge, AFC voted to merge as did most of FC apart from 280ish racist nobheads who have now taken up residence at giggle lane and are using it as a private drinking den. Utterly pathetic.
They are now trying for a second merger, personally I hope AFC tell them where to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024