Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021839 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Nov 16 with 6533 viewsSuddenLad

A few of the suggestions on the bucket board, for their replacement manager:

Sam Allardyce,
Phil/Gary Neville 'dream team'
Keith Hill (yes, honestly)
Gary Caldwell,
Karl Robinson
Russell Slade

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:31 - Nov 16 with 6450 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Nov 16 by SuddenLad

A few of the suggestions on the bucket board, for their replacement manager:

Sam Allardyce,
Phil/Gary Neville 'dream team'
Keith Hill (yes, honestly)
Gary Caldwell,
Karl Robinson
Russell Slade

I would have thought Caldwell would be the perfect fit, young and still inexperienced so Chur will still think he could bullshit/manipulate him - he's also got last years promotion from this division to his credit (although £15 million budget is helpful). Couldn't really see Slade or Cotterill falling for it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Nov 16 with 6433 viewsClivert

Big Sam has just ordered a pint of white wine at The Village Hotel.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2016 7:52]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:50 - Nov 16 with 6400 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Nov 16 by Clivert

Big Sam has just ordered a pint of white wine at The Village Hotel.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2016 7:52]

He'll be at Carrington next..
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Nov 16 with 6359 viewsHopwoodblue

Surely it will interest Pep or Jose, it's whether they could persuade Aguero or Pogba to go with them, after all wages shouldn't be a problem.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:20 - Nov 16 with 6296 viewsdingdangblue

The deluded have spoken.
Ryan Giggs
Phil Neville or
Gary Neville

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:04 - Nov 17 with 6031 viewsParkinsGimp

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:33 - Nov 16 by dingdangblue

They would have paid the tax bill already, they cleared 3 of the old loans against the ground this week - all that's showing now is the moneything loans. Obviously that money has been used to pay off some debts - what next though? No FA cup, no EFL trophy, 2 league home games left this year. Its like watching a car crash in slow motion.

No DDB , I am enjoying this shambles, I dont think I could enjoy a slow mo car crash LOL
Giggs...yeah get Giggs, he couldnt manage his A""E to the toilet nevermind a football team. They will be okay with his wages :-)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 5983 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:04 - Nov 17 by ParkinsGimp

No DDB , I am enjoying this shambles, I dont think I could enjoy a slow mo car crash LOL
Giggs...yeah get Giggs, he couldnt manage his A""E to the toilet nevermind a football team. They will be okay with his wages :-)

He lives near Carrington and will do it for free because he is a multi millionaire already and bury are helping him out if anything.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Nov 17 with 5875 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:04 - Nov 17 by ParkinsGimp

He's already signed a recent contract elsewhere and was also offered the Swansea job recently has Mr Giggs,don't let that stop you talking more bollox mind.....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Nov 17 with 5831 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Nov 17 by nordenblue

He's already signed a recent contract elsewhere and was also offered the Swansea job recently has Mr Giggs,don't let that stop you talking more bollox mind.....

I dont think he was offered the Swansea job? I'd heard he interviewed for it but didn't impress them one bit.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Nov 17 with 5658 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Nov 17 by dingdangblue

I dont think he was offered the Swansea job? I'd heard he interviewed for it but didn't impress them one bit.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10611241/ryan-giggs-says-swansea-di
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - Nov 19 with 5395 viewsNorthYorksDale

I've not seen anything to back this up but heard from someone today that the bury players didn't get paid yesterday.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:52 - Nov 19 with 5334 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - Nov 19 by NorthYorksDale

I've not seen anything to back this up but heard from someone today that the bury players didn't get paid yesterday.

Court day on monday

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:32 - Nov 20 with 5150 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:52 - Nov 19 by Daley_Lama

Court day on monday

Just read this on bury site Day is really deluded

Just a quick review of what was said at the meeting. It has a hard decision to sack Flitcroft especially after his interview but he felt he took us as far as he could. He is aware of the injury crisis but the squad we have and the team against Southend he felt we should of won the game. He also spoke to the players on Thursday and told them away they were sacked, and they need to shoulder some of the blame and they need to go away and think about if they want to play for the club. If they don't he will happily cancel there contracts and he expects alot more from them. He provides championship training facilities and away travel like coming down on the train yesterday and going back today on the train.

The new ground is being drawn up at the moment. Land has been decided but could say the location due to ongoing negotiation with the land owners. The supporters and Bury public will be consulted throughout the process as he wanted it to be leisure park as well. When asked about filling the new ground based on current attendances he said attendances go up on average by 36% with a new ground. We have been hosting games and loosing money. He is also targeting the large number of away supporters as Bolton for example could of sold double what they did but couldn't as GMP wouldn't allow it as we are single entry into the ground.

The young 15 year old has gone to Liverpool but waiting for visa to be sorted before it can be made official. We have made £1m through the youth set up which is the most in over 18 years. Day goes to the buying club and wants to know there care plan to make sure the player gets into the first team to protect us so we get the add on's. We turned down serval clubs for players because they didn't match up to how he felt they should be treated. We also have at least four more exciting players who are we have bids for including a 13 year old who scored a hat trick for the under 16's. We turned away four bids so far as they wasn't in the players or our best interests. Ryan Kidd also turned down six other offers over the summer has he believes in our youth and it's the best in the country.

Carrington is the best business decision we have made and is finance sustainable due to not having to keep hiring other facilities like Bolton and The Cliff which we had to use after the clubs have finished. It also helps attract players like Leon Clarke and James Vaughan to the club.

We have had over 70 applicants for the managers job which he is going through, some currently in jobs however it has to be the right person for the club. Dave Flictcroft didn't apply for the job, Day went out and got him.

Realistic target for the season is 6th which he thinks is still achievable and Championship within two years .

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:05 - Nov 20 with 5117 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:32 - Nov 20 by Dale23years

Just a quick review of what was said at the meeting. It has a hard decision to sack Flitcroft especially after his interview but he felt he took us as far as he could. He is aware of the injury crisis but the squad we have and the team against Southend he felt we should of won the game. He also spoke to the players on Thursday and told them away they were sacked, and they need to shoulder some of the blame and they need to go away and think about if they want to play for the club. If they don't he will happily cancel there contracts and he expects alot more from them. He provides championship training facilities and away travel like coming down on the train yesterday and going back today on the train.

The new ground is being drawn up at the moment. Land has been decided but could say the location due to ongoing negotiation with the land owners. The supporters and Bury public will be consulted throughout the process as he wanted it to be leisure park as well. When asked about filling the new ground based on current attendances he said attendances go up on average by 36% with a new ground. We have been hosting games and loosing money. He is also targeting the large number of away supporters as Bolton for example could of sold double what they did but couldn't as GMP wouldn't allow it as we are single entry into the ground.

The young 15 year old has gone to Liverpool but waiting for visa to be sorted before it can be made official. We have made £1m through the youth set up which is the most in over 18 years. Day goes to the buying club and wants to know there care plan to make sure the player gets into the first team to protect us so we get the add on's. We turned down serval clubs for players because they didn't match up to how he felt they should be treated. We also have at least four more exciting players who are we have bids for including a 13 year old who scored a hat trick for the under 16's. We turned away four bids so far as they wasn't in the players or our best interests. Ryan Kidd also turned down six other offers over the summer has he believes in our youth and it's the best in the country.

Carrington is the best business decision we have made and is finance sustainable due to not having to keep hiring other facilities like Bolton and The Cliff which we had to use after the clubs have finished. It also helps attract players like Leon Clarke and James Vaughan to the club.

We have had over 70 applicants for the managers job which he is going through, some currently in jobs however it has to be the right person for the club. Dave Flictcroft didn't apply for the job, Day went out and got him.

Realistic target for the season is 6th which he thinks is still achievable and Championship within two years .

He's great isn't he?

I love to watch someone keep on digging when the shovel should long since have been put down.

Trouble is, the mongs will lap it all up as Gospel! Whereas it's obvious it's virtually all buushit.

My favourite line is:

"When asked about filling the new ground based on current attendances he said attendances go up on average by 36% with a new ground."

Whilst the 36% increase might be right, it is based on data including the likes of City, Arsenal, Southampton etc.

What's the % for clubs like Chester, Darlington, and Scunthorpe? That's the figure he should be looking for.

Also: "Land has been decided but couldn't say the location due to on going negotiation with the land owners."

That's the same as saying we know where we want to build it but we don't own the land.

Unbelievable.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:50 - Nov 20 with 5057 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:05 - Nov 20 by R17ALE

He's great isn't he?

I love to watch someone keep on digging when the shovel should long since have been put down.

Trouble is, the mongs will lap it all up as Gospel! Whereas it's obvious it's virtually all buushit.

My favourite line is:

"When asked about filling the new ground based on current attendances he said attendances go up on average by 36% with a new ground."

Whilst the 36% increase might be right, it is based on data including the likes of City, Arsenal, Southampton etc.

What's the % for clubs like Chester, Darlington, and Scunthorpe? That's the figure he should be looking for.

Also: "Land has been decided but couldn't say the location due to on going negotiation with the land owners."

That's the same as saying we know where we want to build it but we don't own the land.

Unbelievable.

I wouldn't say it's unbelievable - simply because it's actually happening before our very eyes.

What is enthralling is the way in which he clearly believes if he says it then it might or will happen.

The eight minute GMR interview he did yesterday pre-match was ace. So good it had some nearly proper questions in it.

Take the Brass/Kidd situation - he knows Kidd doesn't want the job and is worried that the new permanent manager will want changes that don't include him. His answer - "I'll make sure Ryan is looked after!"

Without a pot to piss in the long term the managerial answer is Chris Brass. No additional wages or upheaval needed - Brass will not rock the boat and toe the party line just like Flitcroft did.

We can all see the immediate future this week:

* Dodge a bullet of the latest winding up order on Monday. Club statement saying all is well.
* Sheffield United home win on Tuesday by at least two goals
* More smoke and mirrors Wednesday to Friday about the new ground, Chrustmas parties etc.
* Millwall away win Saturday
* Brass deemed 'not the long term answer' at around 5pm next Saturday.

Enjoying this circus but will not miss them once the ringmaster calls time.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:54 - Nov 20 with 5042 viewspnc4eva1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:32 - Nov 20 by Dale23years

I posted the same thing on the flitcroft sacked posts.

It's pure fantasy........ I found the funniest line "a 6th place finish is achievable"

Does he mean 6th from the bottom? Even that looks unachievable with their current form

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:07 - Nov 20 with 5021 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:54 - Nov 20 by pnc4eva1

I posted the same thing on the flitcroft sacked posts.

It's pure fantasy........ I found the funniest line "a 6th place finish is achievable"

Does he mean 6th from the bottom? Even that looks unachievable with their current form

I've posted this before, but what is the big obsession with the Championship? Is everything going to be alright when/if they get there? They've been before and crowds didn't suddenly double/treble? There's more debt in the Championship than any division. How long are they realistically going to be there for? The last time it happened they ended up in administration.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:22 - Nov 20 with 4986 viewsmacro

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:07 - Nov 20 by dingdangblue

I've posted this before, but what is the big obsession with the Championship? Is everything going to be alright when/if they get there? They've been before and crowds didn't suddenly double/treble? There's more debt in the Championship than any division. How long are they realistically going to be there for? The last time it happened they ended up in administration.

It’d be interesting to ask a Yeovil fan their views on the Championship. One season then two successive relegations. Doesn’t seem to have done them any favours.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Nov 20 with 4944 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:22 - Nov 20 by macro

It’d be interesting to ask a Yeovil fan their views on the Championship. One season then two successive relegations. Doesn’t seem to have done them any favours.

I'm sure Day will just look at Bournemouth Brentford and say 'they did it'. He'll just disregard the other 90% of small clubs who come back down.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:01 - Nov 20 with 4853 viewsaleanddale

Day taking his time so he can assess the current squad!!!

Seriously! Wtf!!

Yep he is priceless this bloke!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:05 - Nov 20 with 4848 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Nov 20 by dingdangblue

I'm sure Day will just look at Bournemouth Brentford and say 'they did it'. He'll just disregard the other 90% of small clubs who come back down.

They both did but with a massive investment,something bury obviously don't have.....
#loansareus....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:25 - Nov 20 with 4816 viewsmacro

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Nov 20 by dingdangblue

Bournemouth bankrolled by a Russian billionaire. Brentford as well have serious money behind them now, new stadium on the horizon for them too of course (difference is Brentford’s is actually being built!)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 4745 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:25 - Nov 20 by macro

Bournemouth bankrolled by a Russian billionaire. Brentford as well have serious money behind them now, new stadium on the horizon for them too of course (difference is Brentford’s is actually being built!)

Chesterfield need £500,000 before Xmas

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:07 - Nov 20 with 4688 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:25 - Nov 20 by macro

There was a bury times journalist on manc radio before the game yesterday, going on about how bury should be a desirable job for anyone who gets it because the chairman has financially backed the manager!
Seriously!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024