Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021849 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Dec 6 with 6697 viewsHopwoodblue

Potentially more money in the pot ?
You need one to p1ss in first Stewie !
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 18:07]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Dec 6 with 6668 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:21 - Dec 6 by dingdangblue

No suitable applicants?
Roughly translated: We are fooking skint!

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/shakers/14939750.Day_draws_a_blank_in_

All that talk of selling kids absolutely reeks of desperation. Talk about clutching at straws.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 02:12 - Dec 7 with 6486 viewsmacro

70 applicants and non suitable. Bull5hit.

Not the fact you can’t afford to pay a new manager whilst a deal with Flitcroft is still being ironed out then?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:31 - Dec 7 with 6476 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Dec 6 by 1907

All that talk of selling kids absolutely reeks of desperation. Talk about clutching at straws.

The smoke is wispy, and the mirrors are cracked.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:49 - Dec 13 with 6164 viewsaleanddale

Second tranche of money just released from "moneything".

This is for the new stadium

Looks like this 20 000 all seater is now moving forward at pace.....

Errr... Or it props up players wages until January!!!

What was the fable about a young Dutch lad plugging a hole in a dam with his thumb to save his village?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:03 - Dec 13 with 6130 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:49 - Dec 13 by aleanddale

What was the fable about a young Dutch lad plugging a hole in a dam with his thumb to save his village?

"This loan represents the first tranche of planning at £162,135.

A second loan of £88,715 is expected later in December."

These seem rather small amounts to borrow considering the 1st tranche was £500k? I suppose every little helps!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:51 - Dec 13 with 6093 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:03 - Dec 13 by dingdangblue

"This loan represents the first tranche of planning at £162,135.

A second loan of £88,715 is expected later in December."

These seem rather small amounts to borrow considering the 1st tranche was £500k? I suppose every little helps!

So, that's another 3/4 of a million quid to add to the total. Eye-watering. Have they even got anywhere to build this stadium yet ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:15 - Dec 13 with 6053 viewsParkinsGimp

This saga is brilliant, coupled with their onfield shennanigans ... 11 losses is it , a hopeless manager, a useless untried coach, and a player sent off every week, sometimes two with a brucie bonus ha ha ha Love it absolutely love it .
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:38 - Dec 13 with 6021 viewsaleanddale

Useless untried coach = Day

He loves a bit of 5 a side and bants with the lads!

Get those xxxxxl shorts washed stewie lad....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:35 - Dec 13 with 5954 views1907

https://www.moneything.com/p2p/

Some interesting numbers
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:44 - Dec 14 with 5725 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:49 - Dec 13 by aleanddale

The story where extra fingers and toes come in useful?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:20 - Dec 14 with 5639 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:35 - Dec 13 by 1907

Some interesting numbers

Unless I'm reading this wrong, the planning permission is for a development on Gigg?

Probably where the social club is?

So if bury are selling Giggle moving to a new ground, why would they be building on Gigg?

Mr Bistow gets a special mention on @burymongspots this week and quite rightly so!

Classic Mongary.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Dec 14 with 5495 viewsHopwoodblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:35 - Dec 13 by 1907

Some interesting numbers

Why the need to borrow with all the millions they have from selling all
these youngsters ?
Joking apart wouldn't you think someone would say to lard ar$e enough is enough before you take the club into the abyss? Have they not got an accountant?
Are the football league aware of all this borrowing? If so are they also not partially to blame for the train wreck that is surely now only round the corner?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:51 - Dec 14 with 5481 viewsaleanddale

He can't get anything right!

I can't wait for the next hilarious propaganda you tube vid!

Pre set questions asked by his partner in crime.

He must buzz from all the smoke blown up his ass!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:37 - Dec 14 with 5354 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:20 - Dec 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Unless I'm reading this wrong, the planning permission is for a development on Gigg?

Probably where the social club is?

So if bury are selling Giggle moving to a new ground, why would they be building on Gigg?

Mr Bistow gets a special mention on @burymongspots this week and quite rightly so!

Classic Mongary.

There is quite a good chance that Mr Bistow is in fact the milky bar kid himself!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 5205 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:37 - Dec 14 by aleanddale

There is quite a good chance that Mr Bistow is in fact the milky bar kid himself!

Bistow drowns seasons, thickos, all in one!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 5116 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:37 - Dec 14 by aleanddale

Must admit thought that myself, or Thomas. The post re the shops is utterly bizarre. R11 is a wily old fox.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:27 - Dec 14 with 4988 viewsKenBoon

Mr Bistow sounds and acts like a Viz character. Mr Bistow's Internet Disco. Episode 1. Mr Bistow's inside scoop from his own head.
Mr. Bistow: I cannot wait for the new rail link between Rochdale and Bury. It's pure genius that it's going to be super fast and powered by the rain and the park and ride idea is great.
Boon: Oh that sounds great. When are they building this. It's give me great access to the dancing parties in Heywood.
Mr. Bistow: oh I've heard nothing official, but look at that car park, it's clearly the park and ride. It's a great start. I can really see where they're going with this. It's great and will generate money every day because it just needs the rain.
Boon: So you've not heard anything?
Mr. Bistow: Nothing official but look at the car park. It's got to be that. It's too clever.
Boon: Yeah, boss. It's actually the new Co-op car park.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:40 - Dec 15 with 4798 viewsDaley_Lama

"As reported last week, Bury are expected to announce Chris Brass will take over as head coach today,

Brass will not carry the title manager, but instead take the role of head coach until the end of the season.

“Chris will be the head coach, not the manager, and Ryan will be the assistant head coach.

“The difference between head coach and manager is that he can focus on coaching and developing players a bit more.”

On explaining the reasons why he opted for Brass instead of bringing in a new man, Day said: “We didn’t want to bring a manager in who would break down the plans that we have put into place over the last three years.

“We need someone who understands the club and understands the players and I believe Ryan and Chris are the right choice.”

Translation

I don't want anybody in as manager, as he will ask for players and enquire about finance. I don't want a manager in who would question the direction that the club is going in. I don't want a manager dealing with agents. I don't want any questions.

I want a yes man instead.

I might appoint a Director of Football along side this for a laugh, Glen would be a decent choice.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:45 - Dec 15 with 4787 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:40 - Dec 15 by Daley_Lama

"As reported last week, Bury are expected to announce Chris Brass will take over as head coach today,

Brass will not carry the title manager, but instead take the role of head coach until the end of the season.

“Chris will be the head coach, not the manager, and Ryan will be the assistant head coach.

“The difference between head coach and manager is that he can focus on coaching and developing players a bit more.”

On explaining the reasons why he opted for Brass instead of bringing in a new man, Day said: “We didn’t want to bring a manager in who would break down the plans that we have put into place over the last three years.

“We need someone who understands the club and understands the players and I believe Ryan and Chris are the right choice.”

Translation

I don't want anybody in as manager, as he will ask for players and enquire about finance. I don't want a manager in who would question the direction that the club is going in. I don't want a manager dealing with agents. I don't want any questions.

I might appoint a Director of Football along side this for a laugh, Glen would be a decent choice.

Gary Rowett is available!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Dec 15 with 4729 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:40 - Dec 15 by Daley_Lama

Translation

Day explained. “The players have bought into their plans and performances have improved."

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:35 - Dec 15 with 4638 viewsdingdangblue

Its official.

http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/statement-brass-and-kidd-confir

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Dec 15 with 4606 views49thseason

If Brass is "Head Coach" will they have a "Leg Coach" , "Foot Coach", "Backside Coach" as well? I know Liverpool sacked 36 Spanish coaches when Benitez got the good news so I guess anything is possible. Maybe Stewie will become "Eating Coach"?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:17 - Dec 15 with 4510 viewsboffley

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Dec 15 by 49thseason

If Brass is "Head Coach" will they have a "Leg Coach" , "Foot Coach", "Backside Coach" as well? I know Liverpool sacked 36 Spanish coaches when Benitez got the good news so I guess anything is possible. Maybe Stewie will become "Eating Coach"?

Following his illustrious playing career and his knowledge of all things football he'll no doubt be the "coach coach"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Dec 15 with 4498 viewsAtThePeake

No reason.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024