Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997960 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Apr 6 with 6364 viewsDaley_Lama

You wouldn't know our chairman as he doesn't throw himself at every radio and tv interview going.

Empty vessels etc.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Apr 6 with 6320 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:48 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

How much have the recent sales made?

I get that you are being a little sarcastic , but how the fook would I know?

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:10 - Apr 6 with 6318 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Apr 6 by Daley_Lama

You wouldn't know our chairman as he doesn't throw himself at every radio and tv interview going.

Empty vessels etc.

Haha, the answer I knew I'd get , well done and I'm told you are the clever one... Sorry dezzy mate

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Apr 6 with 6312 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Apr 6 by PDIDDY

I get that you are being a little sarcastic , but how the fook would I know?

I don't know. But if the others went for "nothing much", where is the information that supports it's so much better now?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:25 - Apr 6 with 6284 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

I don't know. But if the others went for "nothing much", where is the information that supports it's so much better now?

I don't know exact amounts but v Bristol I was talking to an agent who has a couple of bury players and one of the youth who we sold, he told me in conversation that the fees reported aren't far off the mark, he also told me Murphy was signing and he has so no reason to disbelieve him

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Apr 6 with 6279 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:25 - Apr 6 by PDIDDY

I don't know exact amounts but v Bristol I was talking to an agent who has a couple of bury players and one of the youth who we sold, he told me in conversation that the fees reported aren't far off the mark, he also told me Murphy was signing and he has so no reason to disbelieve him

That's great news for any club who manage their finances effectively at our level, it can then be reinvested wisely.

Agents shouldn't be talking about players though, surely?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:37 - Apr 6 with 6238 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

That's great news for any club who manage their finances effectively at our level, it can then be reinvested wisely.

Agents shouldn't be talking about players though, surely?

He was a decent chap, told me Paul Stretford had snapped Callum styles up

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Apr 20 with 5916 viewsdeeplishblue

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/15234877.Bury_FC_hold__positive_talks__over_stad

New stadium on the way and accounts submitted according to the big chap.....then somebody spoils the article in the comments section with a dose of reality.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:50 - Apr 20 with 5893 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Apr 20 by deeplishblue

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/15234877.Bury_FC_hold__positive_talks__over_stad

New stadium on the way and accounts submitted according to the big chap.....then somebody spoils the article in the comments section with a dose of reality.

Good old Chur. Still making it up as he goes along.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:25 - Apr 20 with 5809 viewsRAFCBLUE

Re the comment on the promotion bonus from Sheffield United for Leon Clarke - I assume we get someting similar for Matty Done?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Apr 20 with 5763 viewsDaley_Lama

Back on track for the 2018/2019 season.

Good work Stewie!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Apr 20 with 5720 viewsCockneyDale

Tottenham are aiming to move into their new ground at the same time. Only, they've financed, bought the land and built half the stadium at this point in time...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Apr 20 with 5588 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Apr 20 by CockneyDale

Tottenham are aiming to move into their new ground at the same time. Only, they've financed, bought the land and built half the stadium at this point in time...

To be fair the two projects are chalk and cheese.

60 000 all seater - state of the art with hospitality bursting out of every spare function suite. Packed to the rafters every match day - event...

And then there is Tottenham!

So 14 months til they move in!!

#ticktock
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:45 - Apr 20 with 5565 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Apr 20 by aleanddale

To be fair the two projects are chalk and cheese.

60 000 all seater - state of the art with hospitality bursting out of every spare function suite. Packed to the rafters every match day - event...

And then there is Tottenham!

So 14 months til they move in!!

#ticktock

"...hospitality bursting out of every spare function suite..."

Sounds pretty euphemistic, a&d !!

Could the chur make a profit in a brothel? Or could bury score in one??

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:59 - Apr 20 with 5539 viewsParkinsGimp

Ha ha , discussions are "ticking along nicely" er... they need to be bloody sprinting Mr Milky Bar if you could even come close to that deadline. What a clown this guy is and the club deserve him.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:59 - Apr 20 with 5534 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:45 - Apr 20 by D_Alien

"...hospitality bursting out of every spare function suite..."

Sounds pretty euphemistic, a&d !!

Could the chur make a profit in a brothel? Or could bury score in one??

Score in a brothel? Not with pope and Vaughans wages in there pockets they are that bad.

Seriously ref. new stadium - 14 months and no land yet??

Am I missing something??

The fella is the biggest Walter Mitty I have ever had the misfortune to read about!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 5423 viewsBigKindo

Hang about. There is something not quite right. The land and club known as Gigg Lane is still registered as collateral for the Moneything (Security Trustee) Ltd i.e. an out-standing charge .Oh and by the way, one the Board Members, Ian Jeffrey Kendall resigned from their Board yesterday. Perhaps something in the accounts?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:04 - Apr 20 with 5327 views442Dale

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/15176140.New_Bury_FC_stadium_to_be_built_within_

<<The property developer wants to erect apartments and retail shops where the club shop currently stands.

A smaller version of the club shop will be incorporated into the plans.

“First we must develop the front of Gigg Lane,” Mr Day added. “Next week we will submit a planning application to build apartments and retail shops in the area where the club shop currently stands." >>

That was four weeks ago, today:

<<Meanwhile, the club's plan to seek permission to build apartments and retail outlets on the perimeter of the current stadium on Gigg Lane, where the club shop currently stands, hit a snag recently but are now back on track, according to Day.

“We had a meeting with the council on Tuesday where there were very positive discussions about the new stadium and the redevelopment of Gigg Lane,” Day told the Bury Times.

“The procedure is moving forwards but it takes a bit of time, we only get one shot at this so we have to get it right.

“We have had to tweak a few minor details but we should be submitting a planning application for Gigg Lane in the next week or two.”>>

So what was "next week we will" is now "we should" with a timescale of "the next week or two"

I won't even get started on the discrepancies around the new stadium because others have mentioned it, but this is really quite SPECTACULAR.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:11 - Apr 20 with 5305 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:04 - Apr 20 by 442Dale

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/15176140.New_Bury_FC_stadium_to_be_built_within_

<<The property developer wants to erect apartments and retail shops where the club shop currently stands.

A smaller version of the club shop will be incorporated into the plans.

“First we must develop the front of Gigg Lane,” Mr Day added. “Next week we will submit a planning application to build apartments and retail shops in the area where the club shop currently stands." >>

That was four weeks ago, today:

<<Meanwhile, the club's plan to seek permission to build apartments and retail outlets on the perimeter of the current stadium on Gigg Lane, where the club shop currently stands, hit a snag recently but are now back on track, according to Day.

“We had a meeting with the council on Tuesday where there were very positive discussions about the new stadium and the redevelopment of Gigg Lane,” Day told the Bury Times.

“The procedure is moving forwards but it takes a bit of time, we only get one shot at this so we have to get it right.

“We have had to tweak a few minor details but we should be submitting a planning application for Gigg Lane in the next week or two.”>>

So what was "next week we will" is now "we should" with a timescale of "the next week or two"

I won't even get started on the discrepancies around the new stadium because others have mentioned it, but this is really quite SPECTACULAR.

Yeah, but they'll be able to throw this up in a few minutes.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 5268 viewsDaley_Lama

Why do you only get one shot at it Stewie?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:26 - Apr 20 with 5145 viewsSandyman

Still waiting for permission for the BL9 music festival with ts cast of superstars...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:02 - May 23 with 4664 viewsbocadave

Two more CCJ`s this week totalling £19000 for the Gigg millionaires.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:23 - May 23 with 4634 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:02 - May 23 by bocadave

Two more CCJ`s this week totalling £19000 for the Gigg millionaires.

Pfft !! Loose change.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:16 - May 24 with 4418 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:23 - May 23 by SuddenLad

Pfft !! Loose change.......

Loose change indeed to a company as big as Bury.

They are expanding as a business don't you know! Even their last filed accounts show that
they are now a "medium" company and are no longer classed as a small company.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268/filing-history

I wonder if they have been reclassified as medium company due to the fact the debts/losses they currently have would lead to them being wound up if they were only a "small company"?
[Post edited 24 May 2017 10:17]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:57 - May 24 with 4272 viewsErnst_Stavro

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:16 - May 24 by Toffeemanc

Loose change indeed to a company as big as Bury.

They are expanding as a business don't you know! Even their last filed accounts show that
they are now a "medium" company and are no longer classed as a small company.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268/filing-history

I wonder if they have been reclassified as medium company due to the fact the debts/losses they currently have would lead to them being wound up if they were only a "small company"?
[Post edited 24 May 2017 10:17]

EU definitions for SMEs:

Micro Business = less than 10 employees & turnover under £2 million
Small Business = less than 50 employees & turnover under £10 million
Medium Business = Less than 250 employees & turnover under £50 million

The employees number will be well over 50 with all of Stewie's recruitment, that will be what has pushed them into the medium bracket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024