Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bees fans cockahoop 20:21 - Oct 22 with 6477 viewsWilloW4

Just been unfortunate enough to be in a boozer with a few Brentford fans.. If this few I saw are anything to go by.. They are chomping at the bit to play us....apparently there going to run us all around (Middlesex), Brentford.. On the pitch and off it... Not worried about the moody stuff outside the ground, but surely not another drubbing inside the 90 mins.... It really is there cup final.. I've never given a monkeys about Brentford but we've got to win this one next week, just to shut them up.
Bees fans cockahoop on 13:39 - Oct 23 with 1369 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bees fans cockahoop on 12:32 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

Sad thing is, whatever the result v MK dons, the thoughts on this thread WILL be repeated next week.

Ramsey can't afford to lose to Brentford?!

Come on, its hardly Utd v City or Rangers v Celtic is it?!

A gutsy loss to a good Brentford team is acceptable. Yet another derby failure á la Fulham is not.
Bees fans cockahoop on 13:54 - Oct 23 with 1351 viewsJuzzie

Bees fans cockahoop on 13:39 - Oct 23 by Watford_Ranger

A gutsy loss to a good Brentford team is acceptable. Yet another derby failure á la Fulham is not.

Absolutely, it's as much about the performance as the result. Fulham was inexcusable as is a repeat.
Bees fans cockahoop on 14:36 - Oct 23 with 1295 viewshoof_hearted

The important thing is the sweepstake on the depth of the gents toilet. I think I saw a small boy wearing armbands a few years ago. The back gardens of the houses behind the stand were well watered. I think their marrows must have thrived because I definitely heard one old lady singing "Oh, what a beauty, I've never seen one as big as that before".

(C) Benny Hill 1975
Bees fans cockahoop on 14:38 - Oct 23 with 1293 viewsrobith

We could have Messi up front and be managed by a think tank of Pep, Klopp and Ancellotti, ever since we were relegated destiny has earmarked this as a home 1-0 win
Bees fans cockahoop on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 1277 viewsNorthernr

Bees fans cockahoop on 14:36 - Oct 23 by hoof_hearted

The important thing is the sweepstake on the depth of the gents toilet. I think I saw a small boy wearing armbands a few years ago. The back gardens of the houses behind the stand were well watered. I think their marrows must have thrived because I definitely heard one old lady singing "Oh, what a beauty, I've never seen one as big as that before".

(C) Benny Hill 1975

We're at the other end now but having been in the home end for their recent game with Sheff Wed I can confirm that toilet with the sunken floor is still there with the same results.
Bees fans cockahoop on 15:35 - Oct 23 with 1217 viewsoddball

east midlands pest patrol will bee in attendence for this fixture and we 100% guarantee any aggressive bees will bee swatted.
Bees fans cockahoop on 15:45 - Oct 23 with 1196 viewsPommyhoop

Well I'm standing by my answer to a poster ( cant remember who ) who said before the Brum
game that in a fortnight we will be in 17th place and we should just admit it.
NO !!!! we will be in the top ten quite comfortably ...with f'ck loads of the season still to go ...
edit
mind you that was before TF threw Colin into the works .
So even if I'm right and we are in the top ten he will be right because it will be down to Colin

#facedontfit
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 16:07]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024