Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium 15:13 - Oct 27 with 4809 viewsMCAC

Hi All,

We are a charity, Male Cancer Awareness Campaign, and are organising a football mascot calendar with club mascots and our charity mascot Mr Testicles. Tomorrow we are holding a photo shoot at QPR stadium with Jude the mascot. We are looking for a volunteer who will be available for an hour or so from 1pm to wear our beloved charity mascot. If you are free and fancy being our mascot for the shoot please email laura@malecancer.org

Thanks!

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:16 - Oct 27 with 3588 viewsDorse

Bollocks. You'd have to be nuts.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:19 - Oct 27 with 3581 viewsNorthernr

and here he is...

This post has been edited by an administrator
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:21 - Oct 27 with 3566 viewstoboboly

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:19 - Oct 27 by Northernr

and here he is...

Saw him run the marathon this year. Sweaty little bollock.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:24 - Oct 27 with 3553 viewsDorse

and here he is...

Very professional back and crack there.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:24 - Oct 27 with 3553 viewsMCAC

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:21 - Oct 27 by toboboly

Saw him run the marathon this year. Sweaty little bollock.

Yes that is our beloved Mr Testicles!!!
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:27 - Oct 27 with 3541 viewskingsburyR

C'mon, someone volunteer......lets not shaft him!!!!

Apologies but I have to work tomorrow!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:34 - Oct 27 with 3516 viewsWokingR

Why can't these things be more like this ?

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 15:36 - Oct 27 with 3508 viewsRBlock

Urgh, If I didn't have work I would love to charge around Loftus Road as a 6 ft 4 set of balls! Stupid employment...
Login to get fewer ads

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 16:29 - Oct 27 with 3400 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

and here he is...

Don't be stupid, that's Ray Wilkins.
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 16:51 - Oct 27 with 3369 viewswarrenfox4

I'm actually around the corner from ground all day tomorrow.....hmmmm
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 16:55 - Oct 27 with 3355 viewswarrenfox4

Well .....if we can pay some players to act like dicks on the pitch.....I suppose I can give up a couple of hours to be nuts for a worthwhile cause.
Email sent
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:27 - Oct 27 with 3300 viewswarrenfox4

Hahaaaaa.....guess who mr testicles is tomorrow.

I can now officially say.....I was the b0llocks at Loftus road
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 17:58]
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:31 - Oct 27 with 3291 viewsPunteR

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:27 - Oct 27 by warrenfox4

Hugh j nikabollokoff?

Fairplay mate. Good course.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:52 - Oct 27 with 3244 viewsMCAC

Thank you to warren fox for volunteering to be Mr Testicles tomorrow!
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:53 - Oct 27 with 3243 viewsMCAC

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 17:27 - Oct 27 by warrenfox4

Thank you!!
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:02 - Oct 27 with 3215 viewsMytch_QPR

Well done, Warren - a good cause. Remember to remove the costume afterwards - you might get a few strange looks on the bus.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:18 - Oct 27 with 3185 viewswarrenfox4

Got my son working for me tomorrow....just told him I have a bit of a photo shoot at HQ.
Wait til he sees his old man...as a nut sack
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 3184 viewsjohncharles

Could you keep it for the Brentford match ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:24 - Oct 27 with 3171 viewswarrenfox4

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:19 - Oct 27 by johncharles

Could you keep it for the Brentford match ?

Ha.....no, I'd look like one of the locals.....lol
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 3130 viewspaesanu

Kudos to you Warren, though I'm surprised there's only one of you!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 18:54]

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 3095 viewsFredManRave

Yep well done mate, especially for not shirking the fact that their new campaign and calendar shoot will have you stark bollock naked, except for the bollocks on your head, of course.

Good Luck.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 19:40 - Oct 27 with 3067 viewsHollowayRanger

isnt the whole idea of the photo shoot

a picture of jude holding a QPR fans bollocks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 22:56 - Oct 27 with 2930 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 18:18 - Oct 27 by warrenfox4

Got my son working for me tomorrow....just told him I have a bit of a photo shoot at HQ.
Wait til he sees his old man...as a nut sack

Well Done mate.

Some bottle this lad!
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 23:12 - Oct 27 with 2895 viewsNorthernr

That's quite a return to the message board Warren. Away for 18 months, back for two days and straight onto the pitch at Loftus Road holding hands with Jude the Cat dressed as a ball bag.
Volunteer required tomorrow at QPR stadium on 23:37 - Oct 27 with 2855 viewswarrenfox4

Like I was never away Clive.
18 months.....blimey.
Site still good mate and going strong

Congrats to you and all members........and of course I'll send pics of my nutty afternoon at LR
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 23:39]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024