Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) 06:18 - Nov 19 with 8511 viewsFDC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-want-jimmy-floyd-hassel
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:21 - Nov 19 with 1693 viewsCamberleyR

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 15:12 - Nov 19 by Mvpeter

Bloody hell that's gotta be a record!

You've obviously got a short memory and don't remember the Redknapp season in the Championship then. We had a similar record to Burton's at this stage of the season.

16 games yielded 18 goals and 35 points playing some of the most turgid stuff imaginable.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:23 - Nov 19 with 1692 viewsMvpeter

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:06 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

Leave it aht simmo - me, jamie and Petey have just agreed on the same thing.
Either this means something glorious is about to happen (Pep?).
Or this is the first stage of the apocalypse. If you get home and the cat's walking on its hind legs... start buying in canned goods.

I wanted to reach through the screen when I was watching his 'evaluation' with briatore in the four year plan.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 18:27]

Poll: Who should be our left back?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:45 - Nov 19 with 1634 viewsDorse

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:06 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

Leave it aht simmo - me, jamie and Petey have just agreed on the same thing.
Either this means something glorious is about to happen (Pep?).
Or this is the first stage of the apocalypse. If you get home and the cat's walking on its hind legs... start buying in canned goods.

The moon has just turned to blood, if that helps?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:59 - Nov 19 with 1618 viewsDylanP

I am told that the trophy he is holding is the Championship trophy and that the Undertones prophesized back in 1982 that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink would be made manager, lead a great turnaround in our fortunes, we would win the Championship at a gallop, and Charlie would sign a 10 year deal!

At least that is what the voices in my head are saying!!
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 19:08]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 19:18 - Nov 19 with 1586 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:41 - Nov 19 by stuabd

I still think Tony will do his utmost to get another 'big name' manager if he can.

Lee: Here are the results of my painstaking research into potential candidates. The following fit all the criteria that we are looking for. I have compiled a detailed report on each candidate. I think ...

Tony: Sorry to interrupt, Lee but I want Moyes!

To be fair, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is 21 letters, there aren't too many bigger names than that
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 19:32 - Nov 19 with 1554 viewsJamie

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:02 - Nov 19 by simmo

For the benefit of other posters can you please confirm this is intended as not altogether serious or a bit of a laugh - thanks in advance

Apologies, I neglected to account for the increasing number unable to notice sarcasm.

That Dani Parejo though. Thank fck we sent him back, he's only gone on to score 30 La Liga goals in 180 games. Joker.
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:32 - Nov 20 with 1347 viewsMvpeter

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 18:21 - Nov 19 by CamberleyR

You've obviously got a short memory and don't remember the Redknapp season in the Championship then. We had a similar record to Burton's at this stage of the season.

16 games yielded 18 goals and 35 points playing some of the most turgid stuff imaginable.

God that was awful. We really went downhill after that as well.

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:59 - Nov 20 with 1315 viewsaston_hoop

I know the betting odds mean nothing as no-one really has a clue who will be our next manager. Rogers now fave but with JFH close behind. But a couple of bookies have Dean Smith creeping in there too. Anyone know much about him?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:15 - Nov 20 with 1279 viewsMvpeter

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:59 - Nov 20 by aston_hoop

I know the betting odds mean nothing as no-one really has a clue who will be our next manager. Rogers now fave but with JFH close behind. But a couple of bookies have Dean Smith creeping in there too. Anyone know much about him?

Doing a great job at Walsall under what seem like tough circumstances. Could be just what we need, not many of the candidates are used to the kind of adversity you'd face here.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:47 - Nov 20 with 1251 viewsaston_hoop

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:15 - Nov 20 by Mvpeter

Doing a great job at Walsall under what seem like tough circumstances. Could be just what we need, not many of the candidates are used to the kind of adversity you'd face here.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 14:49 - Nov 20 with 1183 viewsCamberleyR

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:59 - Nov 20 by aston_hoop

I mentioned Dean Smith in an earlier thread just after Ramsey was removed.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157244/page:2#.Vk8

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024