Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 36370 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:54 - Nov 25 with 1863 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 25 by Darran

Dimi wasn't Shaky. FACT

And ETHNIT is neither Dimi nor Shaky. He does have a previous incarnation that "quit" the board in a huff though. That incarnation was equally as unpleasant as this one.

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:01 - Nov 25 with 1839 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 00:47 - Nov 25 by dailew

Just out of interest, how do you decide which bits of the bible you believe ?

Hand on heart I haven't read the whole of the Bible I sit and listen and take in what I can

But I do know that religion does far more good than bad we have a Nun in our community Sister Visitation she is now in her late seventies and basically she is out in the community every single day in all weathers (she doesn't drive) visiting the sick elderly the lonely not just Catholics anyone that wants company she does not get paid she gets feed and clothed and if she needs anything then the church get it like a new bike for her rounds

She really is an Angel on earth
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:36 - Nov 25 with 1812 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:01 - Nov 25 by CountyJim

Hand on heart I haven't read the whole of the Bible I sit and listen and take in what I can

But I do know that religion does far more good than bad we have a Nun in our community Sister Visitation she is now in her late seventies and basically she is out in the community every single day in all weathers (she doesn't drive) visiting the sick elderly the lonely not just Catholics anyone that wants company she does not get paid she gets feed and clothed and if she needs anything then the church get it like a new bike for her rounds

She really is an Angel on earth

A new bike. How generous. Coming from such a poor institution as well.

The only reason you think religion does more good is because you refuse to believe anything bad is done in it's name. True Scotsman and all that.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:42 - Nov 25 with 1809 viewsperchrockjack

Religion conquers the mind and causes division and always has done not just between religions but within.

Plenty of Baptists believe Methodists wrong about baptism, yet both would ,in my experience ,come today to disown catholics and their evil practice of praying to MARY instead of JESUS.

Consider the contempt that is within non conformistism for the High Anglian church and the worshipping of craven images, ie, Crosses. Its why nonconformist chapels have no Cross over the Altar.

The christening of a babe unable to accept Jesus as their personal saviour is another moot point. Its why baptists have a pit of water to baptise rather than a font for a babe whos parents are utterly disinterested in bringing up the kid as a practising Christian but its a good pissup .

Glad to help

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:39 - Nov 25 with 1785 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:36 - Nov 25 by dailew

A new bike. How generous. Coming from such a poor institution as well.

The only reason you think religion does more good is because you refuse to believe anything bad is done in it's name. True Scotsman and all that.

She took that life that's what she feels called to she doesn't want life with all the trappings other nuns drive they have a couple of ka's they all share

Take the Mick all you want
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:31 - Nov 25 with 1733 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:19 - Nov 25 by monmouth

If that's true then the grammar gambit is trolling genius. What a way to spend your life though.

If you're suggesting I'm Dimi, or Shaky or anyone else you're wrong.

Grow up.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:32 - Nov 25 with 1731 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:31 - Nov 25 by Humpty

Grow up.

Same goes to jackonicko.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:42 - Nov 25 with 1723 viewsexiledclaseboy

Grow up.

They weren't referring to you.

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:43 - Nov 25 with 1720 viewsmonmouth

Grow up.

I consider myself told off. To be fair, many of your posts tend to have merit in my eyes, unlike many from the two you mention. So someone would have to be a particularly psychotic schizophenic to be the same poster in these cases.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:44 - Nov 25 with 1717 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:42 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Weren't we? Oh sh1t. I retract my apology as I never needed to make it.....

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:45 - Nov 25 with 2053 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:42 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

I think they were. Below proves it.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:46 - Nov 25 with 2048 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:45 - Nov 25 by Humpty

I think they were. Below proves it.

In which case I stand corrected. I was thinking of ETNIT, who's also neither Dimi nor Shakey.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:47 - Nov 25 with 2046 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:43 - Nov 25 by monmouth

I consider myself told off. To be fair, many of your posts tend to have merit in my eyes, unlike many from the two you mention. So someone would have to be a particularly psychotic schizophenic to be the same poster in these cases.

Thank you for admitting your mistake. I don't care if people agree or disagree with me, think I'm a tw*t or not.

But I do not have any other aliases and have no previous history on Planet Swans.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:49 - Nov 25 with 2043 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:46 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

In which case I stand corrected. I was thinking of ETNIT, who's also neither Dimi nor Shakey.

The accusation was both myself and ETNIT are Dimi proxies. I've no idea about ETNIT. I do about me.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:14 - Nov 26 with 1960 viewsjackonicko

I never mentioned you, Humpty?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:52 - Nov 26 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:14 - Nov 26 by jackonicko

It was me misunderstanding you. I'm not apologising to you under any circumstances.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:14 - Nov 26 with 1903 viewsDarran

It's quite obvious who ETNIT is,well it is to me anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:09 - Nov 26 with 1882 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:39 - Nov 25 by CountyJim

She took that life that's what she feels called to she doesn't want life with all the trappings other nuns drive they have a couple of ka's they all share

Take the Mick all you want

Like mother theresa eh?

You'd claim she was a great lady who helped loads right??

She was in actual fact, an evil fukker who used her position to justify suffering. She felt pain was a means of getting closer to god, and allowed suffering to continue to the people in her care. Pain relief? Nope - closer to god that way!! Treatment for your painful affliction? Nope! Should you die from it - then it was gods will that it was as painful as possible.

FACT.

How much of the church's assets have been sold to feed the poor recently? You know - all that gold in the vatican for instance. The vow of poverty?? They're doing it all wrong.

So don't come here all pretentious claiming religion is a saviour of humanity - IT ISN'T. It's self-deprevation of thought! Religion is the destroyer of lands. Your god has as much legitimate evidence to support its existence as Ra, Zeus and Neptune. You may want to check the dictionary definition of the word 'MYTH' one day.

The basis of this thread is that ALL religion is dangerous and unnecessary. You do not need religion to be a good person - yet you can use religion to be a bad person. ISLAM however is by far the biggest threat we face today, and is by far the most medieval and backwards in it's idiology, teachings and manipulation of people to carry out it's evil plotting.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 16:15]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:16 - Nov 26 with 1874 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:14 - Nov 26 by jackonicko

If you weren't referring to me I apologize. It would be easier if you actually named the person you believe to be fake, rather than make vague accusations. So misunderstandings don't happen.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:06 - Nov 26 with 1835 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:09 - Nov 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Like mother theresa eh?

You'd claim she was a great lady who helped loads right??

She was in actual fact, an evil fukker who used her position to justify suffering. She felt pain was a means of getting closer to god, and allowed suffering to continue to the people in her care. Pain relief? Nope - closer to god that way!! Treatment for your painful affliction? Nope! Should you die from it - then it was gods will that it was as painful as possible.

FACT.

How much of the church's assets have been sold to feed the poor recently? You know - all that gold in the vatican for instance. The vow of poverty?? They're doing it all wrong.

So don't come here all pretentious claiming religion is a saviour of humanity - IT ISN'T. It's self-deprevation of thought! Religion is the destroyer of lands. Your god has as much legitimate evidence to support its existence as Ra, Zeus and Neptune. You may want to check the dictionary definition of the word 'MYTH' one day.

The basis of this thread is that ALL religion is dangerous and unnecessary. You do not need religion to be a good person - yet you can use religion to be a bad person. ISLAM however is by far the biggest threat we face today, and is by far the most medieval and backwards in it's idiology, teachings and manipulation of people to carry out it's evil plotting.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 16:15]

Are we still doing grammar checks?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 26 with 1830 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:06 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Are we still doing grammar checks?

Well,I think we all need to take heed of his principle that he doesn't trust the views of anyone with poor grammar.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:17 - Nov 26 with 1825 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 26 by monmouth

Well,I think we all need to take heed of his principle that he doesn't trust the views of anyone with poor grammar.

What about a poor Grandma? If they don't possess the wherewithal to get in the ingredients for scones and Welsh cakes they'd be tricky to take to.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:17 - Nov 26 with 1824 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 26 by monmouth

I'm also reeling from the revelation that Neptune and Zeus didn't exist.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:31 - Nov 26 with 1806 viewsjackonicko

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:17 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I'm also reeling from the revelation that Neptune and Zeus didn't exist.

If that was true, where did Athena come from if not pulled from Zeus' forehead?

I can prove she existed. I still have some of the posters I bought from her.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:39 - Mar 15 with 1291 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024