Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 36371 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:43 - Nov 24 with 1786 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:32 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

Not at all - I have said on many occasions that the people that we should be targeting are the murderous IS scum and their supporters. I would actively encourage the ones that want to go and fight with IS to go and I would stop them coming back into the UK and withdraw their passports.

My issue is that you are trying to muddy the waters by stating that all Moslems are like this when the vast, vast majority are not. It will not escape your notice I assume that the people who went undercover to make this documentary are in fact, Moslems.

The woman at the heart of the documentary is, of course, the wife of Anjem Choudary, although I'm never sure what to believe about these 'hate preachers'. Quite a useful way of rounding up the idiots into one convenient little group in my view.

In response to this - I'd say that it's strange that the first thing to come from a Muslim's mouth after a terrorist attrocity is "but we're going to be victimised because we're muslims!!". Not, "I feel so sorry for those victims today as a result of people doing this on behalf of a religion I am part of".

Think about it.

Oh, and when you say the "vast majority are not", have you spoken to any ex-muslims like I have recommended to you???

And your last sentence once again typifies the type of person you are - you are always suspicious of any criticism or report that shines a negative light on our peaceful muslim 'friends'. I'm not saying you should accept everything as fact - but surely when the evidence is piling up against this, surely you have to start asking these questions yourself?!?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:43 - Nov 24 with 1785 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:33 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

I know a few Muslims , they drink ,have sex and everything mun.

They're allowed to drink as long as it's not alcohol, and they're allowed to have sex, but I'm not sure what the exact rules regarding sex are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 24 with 1777 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:43 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

They're allowed to drink as long as it's not alcohol, and they're allowed to have sex, but I'm not sure what the exact rules regarding sex are.

They love a pint .

He's even marrying a " whitey" next year !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 24 with 1776 viewsDarran

I've got Muslim friends and they're lovely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:47 - Nov 24 with 1766 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

They love a pint .

Her family must be so pleased in the current climate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 with 1762 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:37 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

So you have muslim friends?? Hallelujah there is hope for humanity yet...interesting ...

EX-MUSLIM friends.

People who were brought up indoctrinated into the faith but had the ability to see sense. Three of which did so before coming to the UK and claiming asylum.

Knowing ex-muslims - people who will tell you the full uncensored story, and who (without knowing eachother at the time) are all able to corroborate their experiences of Islam, is certainly an eye-opener. It's just a shame that when these concerns and factual details are brought to light - liberals and blind apologists will deny this without ever having taken the time to speak to ex-muslims.

It's a completely medieval structure of beliefs which teach that a primary goal of Islam is to convert people to islam by force, or by assimilation. And this is what is happening!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 with 1761 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

They love a pint .

A "Whitey"...goodness me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 with 1761 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 24 by Darran

I've got Muslim friends and they're lovely.

They're waiters not your friends, ya' beaut! They smile at you because they're after a tip!

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 1750 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:28 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Did you read my post at all?

British! (Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and English). Not too difficult now.

But even based on those stats provided by Lisa i'd be concerned that the actual 'britons' will be a minority soon enough!

But back on track - this video is again about Islam. Lisa unfortunately has detracted from this.

The video you posted claimed white people are a minority in London. 60% is not a minority.

Whoever made your video is telling lies.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 1750 viewsDarran

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

They're waiters not your friends, ya' beaut! They smile at you because they're after a tip!

No they're not we go for meals together and they come to the Liberty with me when my son is working.
I've got photos to prove it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:50 - Nov 24 with 1746 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 24 by Darran

No they're not we go for meals together and they come to the Liberty with me when my son is working.
I've got photos to prove it.

You must have the world's biggest photo album!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:53 - Nov 24 with 1738 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:43 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

They're also allowed to hit their wives, force sex (it is the role of a woman to offer sex on demand of the husband) and many other things not acceptable under UK law. Only, the UK has allowed their 'communities' to have their own Sharia courts.

So, instead of reporting actual crimes, muslims avoid the police and instead speak to a cleric at the sharia court. Sharia courts follow the islamic sharia code, and this is always sided against the female and in favour of the man. In many cases, abused women are told it is their duty to stay with the man and they are putting the husband in a position where they are forced to hit them. This is fact.

Although Sharia courts are not legally binding within the UK - as the actual UK law overrides this, as mentioned - muslims will ignore this and instead go to and abide by their own codes only!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:54 - Nov 24 with 1738 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

A "Whitey"...goodness me.

Yep astonishing isn't it .

He even slagged off Isis .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:54 - Nov 24 with 1735 viewssherpajacob

As that paragon of investigative journalism "the sun" reported yesterday.

80% of Muslims have no sympathy whatsoever for jihadists.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:55 - Nov 24 with 1735 viewsDarran

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:50 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

You must have the world's biggest photo album!

Massive it is.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:01 - Nov 24 with 1729 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 24 by Humpty

The video you posted claimed white people are a minority in London. 60% is not a minority.

Whoever made your video is telling lies.

Or you are not looking at the full picture.

Even at 60% you should be concerned. But this whole issue of race isn't the point here - the video contained many pieces of footage you won't see regarding the refugee issue Europe currently has to contend with. These are actual factual pieces of footage and the background story remains relevant - these people are not here because they're getting away from a warzone (if they were, why so few women and children amongst them?!). It's this footage, not the parts about white people in london, that was the basis of the link. Footage that the UK networks are afraid to show - but is nonetheless happening around Europe! The industrial sized rape gangs we see operating in the UK today is not just happening in the UK for instance.

Just think about this for a little while.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:03 - Nov 24 with 1726 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:54 - Nov 24 by sherpajacob

As that paragon of investigative journalism "the sun" reported yesterday.

80% of Muslims have no sympathy whatsoever for jihadists.

Or put another way a fifth do. That's quite a few you know, however you want to look at it.

You've got to laugh, though. How did this thing work? Did some chap with a clipboard and pen approach the nearest bearded bloke in a frock and ask "excuse me are you in sympathy with ISIS by any chance?" "Why, yes," came the reply. " Not just me but my three wives and thirty two children are all degraded savages. Allahu Akhbar!"

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:07 - Nov 24 with 1718 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:01 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Or you are not looking at the full picture.

Even at 60% you should be concerned. But this whole issue of race isn't the point here - the video contained many pieces of footage you won't see regarding the refugee issue Europe currently has to contend with. These are actual factual pieces of footage and the background story remains relevant - these people are not here because they're getting away from a warzone (if they were, why so few women and children amongst them?!). It's this footage, not the parts about white people in london, that was the basis of the link. Footage that the UK networks are afraid to show - but is nonetheless happening around Europe! The industrial sized rape gangs we see operating in the UK today is not just happening in the UK for instance.

Just think about this for a little while.

The point is you posted a video which contained demonstrable lies. White people are not in a minority in London. The majority of Birmingham's population are not muslim.

Therefore it has no credibility.

Why do you think the video contains lies? There are many fair criticisms of Islam it could make. Instead they chose to lie.

Why? And why do post stuff that you know to be dishonest?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 24 with 1704 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:03 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

Or put another way a fifth do. That's quite a few you know, however you want to look at it.

You've got to laugh, though. How did this thing work? Did some chap with a clipboard and pen approach the nearest bearded bloke in a frock and ask "excuse me are you in sympathy with ISIS by any chance?" "Why, yes," came the reply. " Not just me but my three wives and thirty two children are all degraded savages. Allahu Akhbar!"

You know damn well that is not the case Lohengrin.

You'll have seen the actual question asked, and the 'interpretation' of the responses for yourself.

You'll have also seen I assume the figures from the identical question being put to a non Moslem audience.

The Sun, not for the first time, should hang it's head in utter shame.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 24 with 1702 viewsskippyjack

I know Muslims

Some ex-muslims

Some serious Muslims

and some don't give a f*ck Muslims

The ex-muslims think their religion is insane

Serious Muslims think their religion is everything

The ones who don't give a f*ck.. don't give a f*ck.. but they know their religion is f*cking insane.

'How can you not eat bacon'.. but eat 'chicken'.. these dull tw*ts don't know what a full english is.. that's usually what the don't give a f*ck muslims are like.. you call them p***s and their response is 'i know, you dull c*nt'.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 24 with 1701 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:53 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

They're also allowed to hit their wives, force sex (it is the role of a woman to offer sex on demand of the husband) and many other things not acceptable under UK law. Only, the UK has allowed their 'communities' to have their own Sharia courts.

So, instead of reporting actual crimes, muslims avoid the police and instead speak to a cleric at the sharia court. Sharia courts follow the islamic sharia code, and this is always sided against the female and in favour of the man. In many cases, abused women are told it is their duty to stay with the man and they are putting the husband in a position where they are forced to hit them. This is fact.

Although Sharia courts are not legally binding within the UK - as the actual UK law overrides this, as mentioned - muslims will ignore this and instead go to and abide by their own codes only!

You really shouldn't believe everything the NF put out
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 24 with 1701 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

You know damn well that is not the case Lohengrin.

You'll have seen the actual question asked, and the 'interpretation' of the responses for yourself.

You'll have also seen I assume the figures from the identical question being put to a non Moslem audience.

The Sun, not for the first time, should hang it's head in utter shame.

The Sun? Good Lord! I don't read The Sun, all I've read is Sherpacob's post that I'd just replied to.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:24 - Nov 24 with 1688 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:07 - Nov 24 by Humpty

The point is you posted a video which contained demonstrable lies. White people are not in a minority in London. The majority of Birmingham's population are not muslim.

Therefore it has no credibility.

Why do you think the video contains lies? There are many fair criticisms of Islam it could make. Instead they chose to lie.

Why? And why do post stuff that you know to be dishonest?

Post stuff I know to be dishonest ??

The footage of the migrants causing chaos and the reasons for this is the basis of me posting the video! Footage that IS factual.

Whilst you may pick at one aspect of the video claiming it was a lie, the details are at worst not too far off the mark - yet you can't see this can you?! You may say that it's fine - 60 % is a majority - but you have to look at a number of factors here, being:-

1) That 60% is only 10% away from being 50% - and only 11% away from becoming a minority!

2) Population birth rates - it's tradition and accepted for people of other ethnic populations to have more than 1 child. In fact, it's common to have more than three or four! However european birth rates are on average 1.1 meaning the amount of births per family is approximately 1 child. Over time, it doesn't take a genius to understand the quantified and incrimental increases caused as babies become adults and have children of their own. White people WILL become a minority!

3) this video was intended to highlight the assimilation of society at the hands of muslims.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthra

For further clarification - perhaps you should refer to the video below as other arab nations are afraid to take on these migrants too!

http://www.infowars.com/kuwait-israel-admit-they-refuse-to-take-refugees-because

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:25 - Nov 24 with 1688 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

The Sun? Good Lord! I don't read The Sun, all I've read is Sherpacob's post that I'd just replied to.

I'm genuinely a little surprised to be honest Lohengrin that you are not scathing of people like eventhisbraincellwastaken.

I know that your position on issues of race and religion is diametrically opposed to mine, but equally, I know that you would consider yourself a thinking man. I find it hard to understand why you can't see that aligning yourself with utter morons is counterproductive.

An educated, well researched and rational discussion on how to rid ourselves of this genuine threat to our society would be so much more interesting than a series of increasingly hysterical outpourings gleaned from the websites of the far right.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:26 - Nov 24 with 1680 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:14 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

You really shouldn't believe everything the NF put out

You shouldn't believe everything in the Bible.

At least my facts are based on truth. What's your excuse?

[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 19:29]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024