Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 36350 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:53 - Nov 20 with 2341 viewsLeonisGod

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:53 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Have you read the Quran? It encourages death and destruction to non-believers. These 'good' muslims wish to live their lives by this ideology - you really have to wonder how good they are.

I too have friends. Not muslim friends - instead "ex-muslim" friends. You should get some - it's an eye opener for sure as to the world that muslims and the media don't want you to know.

All religion is bonkers and treats people like dirt. We're not going to make it go away though, so we have to accept that Islam is here to stay and realise that the vast majority of Muslims have no wish to go round beheading people. This Wahhabism needs to be beaten by people of all religions, and secular, coming together. It also needs Quatar and Saudi Arabia to stop funding it (partially using USA funds apparently).
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:34 - Nov 20 with 2315 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:53 - Nov 20 by LeonisGod

All religion is bonkers and treats people like dirt. We're not going to make it go away though, so we have to accept that Islam is here to stay and realise that the vast majority of Muslims have no wish to go round beheading people. This Wahhabism needs to be beaten by people of all religions, and secular, coming together. It also needs Quatar and Saudi Arabia to stop funding it (partially using USA funds apparently).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/advert-from-british-muslim-repres

now that might not be enough for some .

but people have agendas

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:43 - Nov 20 with 2306 viewsCountyJim

If you think these nutters are religious you have a serious problem

They are psychopaths tagging on to a religion same as the IRA UDF etc in the past
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:46 - Nov 20 with 2299 viewsGroo

My view for a long time has been that religion has always been about controlling the masses, Islam itself was created during a power struggle.

Groo does what Groo does best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:48 - Nov 20 with 2296 viewsicecoldjack

Islam is about as peaceful as Christianity .
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:13 - Nov 20 with 2275 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:37 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

No,have to disagree with you friend as there really are decent muslims all around us.

Tragically ,for them, mass murder is being committed in their name and sorry but it IS down them to sort this out by alienating firstly then casting into the theological pit any notion that this is for Allah.

I ve not seen many dissenting ISLAMIC leaders in Iran,Iran,Saudi, Lebanon, and other major Islamic countries addressing the subject and denouncing this.

This contrasts with the views posted on here about Israelis who are seen as the real terrorists and the cause of this conflict

You've not seen many leaders in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Saudi or other islamic countries denounce ISIS?

I'm not being funny, but who exactly do you think it is fighting against them in Iraq and Syria?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:25 - Nov 20 with 2264 viewsjack_lord

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:13 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

You've not seen many leaders in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Saudi or other islamic countries denounce ISIS?

I'm not being funny, but who exactly do you think it is fighting against them in Iraq and Syria?

http://observer.com/2015/03/saudi-arabia-jordan-and-egypt-unify-to-battle-isis-i

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:28 - Nov 20 with 2263 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:37 - Nov 20 by Lord_Bony

Never read the quaran myself and prob never get round to it. But according to that Islam looks down badly on taking an innocent life which is punishable in the afterlife...

I would think this is the teachings of most muslims in this country....not that medieval shite from the Isis book?

That is an interpretational fallacy. The verse in the Quran which claims taking a human life is like taking the lives of all men is only intended to say the "life of a muslim".

The Quran, which I've mentioned previously, hasn't changed in the same manner as, say for instance, the bible. It remains much more medieval.

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:32 - Nov 20 with 2260 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:43 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

If you think these nutters are religious you have a serious problem

They are psychopaths tagging on to a religion same as the IRA UDF etc in the past

So why are they so intent on committing suicide in the name of Islam if they're not religious??

Care to answer that one?

They are each promised a divine reward should they sacrifice themselves in the name of Allah. So if they're not religious, they wouldn't believe in the divine reward right? 72 virgins and all....

Face it - you have little understanding of this matter so you should read up on this.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 2251 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:25 - Nov 20 by jack_lord

http://observer.com/2015/03/saudi-arabia-jordan-and-egypt-unify-to-battle-isis-i

that was sort of my point !
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 2250 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:13 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Predominantly a few western countries and Russia. You seem to have forgotten how ISIS became so well equipped to begin with (the cowardice and compliance of the Iraqi military at the time!). The other arab countries that are fighting ISIS, do so to keep their regimes in place!

There was an interview conducted recently - may even be floating around on Youtube somewhere as I didn't save it, by a European tv channel interviewing a Kuwaiti official. The question was asked "why do you and other arab states not do more the help the migrants".

The answer was "they did not want to open the gates for terrorists".

Simple as that really.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:39]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:45 - Nov 20 with 2239 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:28 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

That is an interpretational fallacy. The verse in the Quran which claims taking a human life is like taking the lives of all men is only intended to say the "life of a muslim".

The Quran, which I've mentioned previously, hasn't changed in the same manner as, say for instance, the bible. It remains much more medieval.

Yes you mentioned it previously - your 'the New Testament is now what it's called after rewriting the Old Testament' bit. It was just before you reckoned that the Bible was rewritten by Pliny and Herodotus .

You were wrong then and wrong now.

Never mind - you could always go and find some more quotes from the back of a t-shirt on 'tryingtobeclever.com' or whatever it was called that you used or look for some stuff from twitter.

You know the worst bit though - much, much worse than your ignorance. Your first thought when updating us all on the awful events in Mali today, were not of the safety of the hostages, not of the terrible loss of life - no, it was that you could use it to start your anti Moslem propaganda and hatred again. For shame.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:48 - Nov 20 with 2236 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:37 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Predominantly a few western countries and Russia. You seem to have forgotten how ISIS became so well equipped to begin with (the cowardice and compliance of the Iraqi military at the time!). The other arab countries that are fighting ISIS, do so to keep their regimes in place!

There was an interview conducted recently - may even be floating around on Youtube somewhere as I didn't save it, by a European tv channel interviewing a Kuwaiti official. The question was asked "why do you and other arab states not do more the help the migrants".

The answer was "they did not want to open the gates for terrorists".

Simple as that really.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:39]

Yes - you're wrong again.

It is not a few western countries and Russia that are fighting IS on the ground in Iraq and Syria.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:48]
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:51 - Nov 20 with 2226 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:45 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Yes you mentioned it previously - your 'the New Testament is now what it's called after rewriting the Old Testament' bit. It was just before you reckoned that the Bible was rewritten by Pliny and Herodotus .

Never mind - you could always go and find some more quotes from the back of a t-shirt on 'tryingtobeclever.com' or whatever it was called that you used or look for some stuff from twitter.

You know the worst bit though - much, much worse than your ignorance. Your first thought when updating us all on the awful events in Mali today, were not of the safety of the hostages, not of the terrible loss of life - no, it was that you could use it to start your anti Moslem propaganda and hatred again. For shame.

Pmsl in that rant you failed to mention anything about the welfare of the hostages.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 20 with 2220 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:51 - Nov 20 by dgt73

Pmsl in that rant you failed to mention anything about the welfare of the hostages.

Oh, what a surprise, here comes another member of the brains trust.

The hostage situation was over before I typed it dgt.

But I wasn't the one who started the thread to try to stir up trouble so it's not really relevant.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:59 - Nov 20 with 1875 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Oh, what a surprise, here comes another member of the brains trust.

The hostage situation was over before I typed it dgt.

But I wasn't the one who started the thread to try to stir up trouble so it's not really relevant.

Anyway what are you going to make up this evening ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 with 1871 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:45 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

It's easy enough claiming others are wrong Lisa when you're stuck behind a keyboard. Did you manage to read the Quran like I suggested to you previously? Afterall, you claim to know what you're talking about but in fact know very little! If you haven't read the Quran then please do so - then come back and explain!

Otherwise do us a favour and stay away from this discussion as each of your posts is a literal 'throwing of toys out of a pram - you are all wrong and I am right', with only the facts to back up your argument missing.

And to use your comment - You known the worst bit though - much, much worse that your idiotic inane apologetic ramblings. Your first thought when once again self-gratifying yourself as a self-certified genius was that I didn't give a shit about hostages. This proves that you are wrong once again - as I have every sympathy for the hostages, their families and all those affected.

However you again allow your one-directional thought to actually cloud logic here - and everyone else here seems to have understood. This current situation is unnecessary! The whole waste of life is unnecessary! Islam is unnecessary! Yet you continue to apologise on their behalf, claiming this isn't Islam but instead a "few" idiots claiming to be muslims (counted how many sects and organisations who kill, kidnap and torture in the name of Islam recently?). If you spoke to me like this in a Muslim nation I would have you jailed, whipped or stoned... all civilised like.

I'm against ALL religion! Islam is by far the most barbaric and murderous though - even YOU have to admit that!!

Oh, and did you get to speak to any of the ex-muslim apostates I suggested? The people who risked death to escape from Islam and their views! Shame if you haven't as this too is an eye-opener from the mouths of people who have experienced this first hand.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 with 1871 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:32 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

So why are they so intent on committing suicide in the name of Islam if they're not religious??

Care to answer that one?

They are each promised a divine reward should they sacrifice themselves in the name of Allah. So if they're not religious, they wouldn't believe in the divine reward right? 72 virgins and all....

Face it - you have little understanding of this matter so you should read up on this.

The ones that blow themselves up are brain washed you dont see the likes of bin laden blow themselves up do you

Now answer that
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 1865 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:59 - Nov 20 by dgt73

Anyway what are you going to make up this evening ?

Your growing infatuation with me is alarming to be honest.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 1864 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

The ones that blow themselves up are brain washed you dont see the likes of bin laden blow themselves up do you

Now answer that

You miss the point here - why are they brainwashed??

Think about this now...

Would you blow yourself up for a free Big Mac and coke? How about £2k in cash? Or how about the divine reward promised to you in the Quran for being a martyr in the name of Allah, in order to spread terror to those who do not believe?!?

Think about it now....

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 1863 viewsperchrockjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's easy enough claiming others are wrong Lisa when you're stuck behind a keyboard. Did you manage to read the Quran like I suggested to you previously? Afterall, you claim to know what you're talking about but in fact know very little! If you haven't read the Quran then please do so - then come back and explain!

Otherwise do us a favour and stay away from this discussion as each of your posts is a literal 'throwing of toys out of a pram - you are all wrong and I am right', with only the facts to back up your argument missing.

And to use your comment - You known the worst bit though - much, much worse that your idiotic inane apologetic ramblings. Your first thought when once again self-gratifying yourself as a self-certified genius was that I didn't give a shit about hostages. This proves that you are wrong once again - as I have every sympathy for the hostages, their families and all those affected.

However you again allow your one-directional thought to actually cloud logic here - and everyone else here seems to have understood. This current situation is unnecessary! The whole waste of life is unnecessary! Islam is unnecessary! Yet you continue to apologise on their behalf, claiming this isn't Islam but instead a "few" idiots claiming to be muslims (counted how many sects and organisations who kill, kidnap and torture in the name of Islam recently?). If you spoke to me like this in a Muslim nation I would have you jailed, whipped or stoned... all civilised like.

I'm against ALL religion! Islam is by far the most barbaric and murderous though - even YOU have to admit that!!

Oh, and did you get to speak to any of the ex-muslim apostates I suggested? The people who risked death to escape from Islam and their views! Shame if you haven't as this too is an eye-opener from the mouths of people who have experienced this first hand.

bish bash bosh there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:17 - Nov 20 with 1841 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You miss the point here - why are they brainwashed??

Think about this now...

Would you blow yourself up for a free Big Mac and coke? How about £2k in cash? Or how about the divine reward promised to you in the Quran for being a martyr in the name of Allah, in order to spread terror to those who do not believe?!?

Think about it now....

The ones that blow themselfs up as I said are brainwashed same as a cult

The leaders are not religious at all

Yes I have thought about it im a practising Catholic blowing people up as the IRA did (some still) is abhorrent but I dont get tarred with the same brush

All Catholics are not IRA all Muslims are not islamist terrorists
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:18 - Nov 20 with 1836 viewsswan65split

Anyone who saw the cctv footage last night of the attack on a bar , and saw one of the T*ats prepared to kill 2 un armed women cowering outside the bar, only to have his gun jam /or empty would realise they are murdering cowardly psycopaths, nothing to do with religion at all.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 17:20]
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1825 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

Now answer that

Because Bin Laden was a known political figure..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1825 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Your growing infatuation with me is alarming to be honest.

True though - you've made things up for the last two evenings, so was just wondering what you had lined up next.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024