Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 36365 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:05 - Nov 21 with 3098 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 09:49 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

I would like like to know why swanzay is obsessed with atrocities non Islamic at a time when ISLAMIC BASED NUTTERS ARE S are intent on killing the likes of him and me.

Weird truly weird and another example of how vulnerable we are with thinking like that.

SADLY, its going to take an attack much nearer home for the penny to finally drop

Hope it doesn't happen but they are living amongst us ands will ,on "normal".

Know your enemy

You'll have Lisa along shortly to give us the history of the kkk.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:08 - Nov 21 with 3100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 09:56 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

So Iran wants to obliterate fellow muslims albeit ones of a different interpretation... and its not an islam problem?

Iran going to be busy as it still has every intention of obliterating ISRAEL..

Tell me swanzay, why ? Just why?

Neathie has an excuse .

The world holds its breath yet it would seem its Our fault.

No. ISIS wants to destroy Shia Islamic states including Iran.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:15 - Nov 21 with 3080 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:08 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

No. ISIS wants to destroy Shia Islamic states including Iran.

Yes and what people need to understand is that Isis are doing Saudi Arabia/wests dirty work, then came along Mr Putin and changed the rules of the game and if reports on utube are correct has virtually destroyed Isis already. Well done Mr V Putin and Russia.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 10:18]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:20 - Nov 21 with 3076 viewsperchrockjack

So islam civil war then. So its not an Islamic problem or one NOT based on religion.

CAN YOU SEE the dawn yet.

Its bright and sunny up here.

You re too good and they are too bad to possibly understand their motives.

In the meantime,lets protect each other ,eh.

I don't want you or your friends ,family to suffer so whatever it takes to stop that I LL GO WITH .

We really are in this all together.

Lisa was a good poster but something has happened .

I admit to a little bigotry . I was brought up in the capital of it.

It was bad enough to speak to a roman catholic or a jew . It got you a thrashing and an essay on Jesus and the Tax Collectors.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 21 with 3063 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:20 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

So islam civil war then. So its not an Islamic problem or one NOT based on religion.

CAN YOU SEE the dawn yet.

Its bright and sunny up here.

You re too good and they are too bad to possibly understand their motives.

In the meantime,lets protect each other ,eh.

I don't want you or your friends ,family to suffer so whatever it takes to stop that I LL GO WITH .

We really are in this all together.

Lisa was a good poster but something has happened .

I admit to a little bigotry . I was brought up in the capital of it.

It was bad enough to speak to a roman catholic or a jew . It got you a thrashing and an essay on Jesus and the Tax Collectors.

It's one big mess - civil war - terrorism- everything. As I've already said Russia has changed things Isis - Saudi- USA/ the west, will not be able to get what they want as long as Russia is there and IMO that's good.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:43 - Nov 21 with 3063 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 21 by dgt73

It's one big mess - civil war - terrorism- everything. As I've already said Russia has changed things Isis - Saudi- USA/ the west, will not be able to get what they want as long as Russia is there and IMO that's good.

I have to say I think this forum is getting dark and ugly....the fun has been sucked out of it for me...

However,there are glimmers of hope. That is a good sensible post.

We are ALL heading for something bad..there will be another terror attack probably soon maybe in America but it is coming...it will dwarf 9/11. I dont know what forces of evil are ultimately behind it...most of the public will accept whatever is put out on the media...

But we are being dragged into something big and messy. The Syrian situation is bad for us all...I still say the only way to get peace in that country is to make sure Assad stays in power and ISIS is crushed. The Russians are about to send in 150,000 troops to do that.

The problem is the west and France in particular want a BIG stake in the country and Assad gone . It will be a repeat of Iraq where we just carve the place up and the big corporations and contractors move in.

However, Russia,China,Iran and many others don t want that to happen...

So the stage is set for a showdown somewhere down the line.

It could get bad. Turning on the Muslim population in this country will make no difference to whats coming for us all....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:24 - Nov 21 with 3041 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:43 - Nov 21 by Lord_Bony

I have to say I think this forum is getting dark and ugly....the fun has been sucked out of it for me...

We are ALL heading for something bad..there will be another terror attack probably soon maybe in America but it is coming...it will dwarf 9/11. I dont know what forces of evil are ultimately behind it...most of the public will accept whatever is put out on the media...

But we are being dragged into something big and messy. The Syrian situation is bad for us all...I still say the only way to get peace in that country is to make sure Assad stays in power and ISIS is crushed. The Russians are about to send in 150,000 troops to do that.

The problem is the west and France in particular want a BIG stake in the country and Assad gone . It will be a repeat of Iraq where we just carve the place up and the big corporations and contractors move in.

It could get bad. Turning on the Muslim population in this country will make no difference to whats coming for us all....

LB, mun, have a large babycham and chill.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:25 - Nov 21 with 3041 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 02:34 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

My mate the Atihest also shouts Jesus f uckin Christ when his hammer hits his thumb

Does that make him a christian

No.

When you suffer an un expected pain you shout out any old rubbish.

Why do you think they were shouting allah akbar?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:27 - Nov 21 with 3037 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:43 - Nov 21 by Lord_Bony

Sadly I agree with this.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:28 - Nov 21 with 3036 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:38 - Nov 21 with 3031 viewsJack_Meoff

Good post mate. Sadly it would appear we're headed somewhere dark, be it WW3 or finally the global financial ponzi scheme/cabal will collapse after it has enabled TPTB to asset strip the majority of countries on the planet.

And still, we'll point the fingers elsewhere. Crazy times.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:43 - Nov 21 with 3026 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:15 - Nov 21 by dgt73

Yes and what people need to understand is that Isis are doing Saudi Arabia/wests dirty work, then came along Mr Putin and changed the rules of the game and if reports on utube are correct has virtually destroyed Isis already. Well done Mr V Putin and Russia.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 10:18]

There you go, we commies ain't so bad after all. Welcome to the politburo, comrade!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:56 - Nov 21 with 3008 viewsJack_Meoff

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 21 by dgt73

Good post mate, fair play.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:52 - Nov 21 with 2970 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Russians and the Chinese hold ALL of the power in this situation. Again I hear American government spokespersons saying about regime change in Syria. hat the hell has that got to do with ISIS? If the west continue with this the Russians in particular will react badly. It's something the U.S. and it's allies can't afford.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:14 - Nov 21 with 2944 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:25 - Nov 21 by dailew

No.

When you suffer an un expected pain you shout out any old rubbish.

Why do you think they were shouting allah akbar?

Because they want to set divisions in society which you are falling for

Again these monsters are not religious
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:21 - Nov 21 with 2936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:14 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

No, they are actually satanists, delighting in human misery (and in fact sacrifi e judging by how many they kill), as far away from God fearers as your ever likely to see.

But that's not what he's saying. What he's saying is that they have been witnessed shouting "Alluhu Akbar" whilst proceeding to mass murder. So whilst they are definitely not religious, they are doing what they do in the name of God.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:39 - Nov 21 with 2919 viewsItchySphincter

WWIII?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:42 - Nov 21 with 2916 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:14 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

And that division will be religious.

Europe took centuries to wrest control from one backward, medieval religion (xtianity) . People were beheaded or worse for just believing a slightly different version of the myth when xtians had power.

Best nip this next one in the bud.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:02 - Nov 21 with 2904 viewsperchrockjack

Again, they are.

Last words they speak indicate they are.

Islam is fractured

The west too

So that leaves the east, friends of many

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:05 - Nov 21 with 2900 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:02 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Again, they are.

Islam is fractured

The west too

Feck me ...

Nostradamus has just spoken a new quatrain ...it must be serious.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:06 - Nov 21 with 2898 viewsItchySphincter

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:02 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Again, they are.

Islam is fractured

The west too

What China and Russia? Never been a bigger threat to world peace.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:47 - Nov 21 with 2871 viewsStarsky

Who gives a feck trying to label these fecking terrorists as religious or not?

Let's just think about fixing the problem

It's just the internet, init.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:52 - Nov 21 with 2864 viewsskippyjack

Greenland seems like a tidy place. they seem to be on their own.. i wonder what happens up there.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:04 - Nov 21 with 2860 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You're letting your religious views once again make you stoopid.

You ever see the black flag they fly or hold in the background in everything they do? It's called the Black Standard (or the Seal Of Mohammad) - read up about it! They all take every opportunity to say they are slaughtering in the name of Islam too!

and... get used to the images below:

Oh, who am I kidding - I'll post a link for you as clearly this isn't sinking in for you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

So as I mentioned - IT'S ALL RELIGION!

[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 16:04]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:34 - Nov 21 with 2787 viewsCountyJim

You can put up as many photos as you like the religion part of it is a front and its looks like they have fooled you and many others

Have you thought about the Muslims fighting them

Muslims aren't the enemy - terrorism and ignorance are.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 18:42]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024