Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist Sympathisers. 07:33 - Dec 2 with 7807 viewsPrivate_Partz

That's what Cameron thinks all those who oppose bombing Syria are. What a pathetic excuse of a man he is. I doubt even the most extreme here would come out with that although I guess some will agree with him now. He should apologise and withdraw the remark although I am not holding my breath.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 18:47 - Dec 2 with 1252 viewsdailew

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 18:28 - Dec 2 by Aquinas

Yes, it goes beyond we are the good guys. We are the rational guys, the democratic guys, the forward-thinking guys, the guys who are actually looking to help the syrian people. This is evidenced by the fact we are planning on taking in thousands of Syrian refugees.

We are having this debate because we want to help the Syrian people. We opposed Assad when he was using chemical weapons because we wanted to help the Syrian people.

The people looking to cause damage to the west are not trying to help us in any way at all.

The UK's been "helping" the middle-east population by aerial bombing them for over 90 years now. And they still don't thank us.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 19:21 - Dec 2 with 1222 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 18:47 - Dec 2 by dailew

The UK's been "helping" the middle-east population by aerial bombing them for over 90 years now. And they still don't thank us.

The ungrateful little turds.

Poll: Tory leader

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 19:34 - Dec 2 with 1202 viewsDarran

I think this MP should be sacked,kicked out of the commons and deselected immediately.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LorryLocket/status/672113704939429888

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 19:58 - Dec 2 with 1164 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:23 - Dec 2 by Highjack

Why is it acceptable for us to bomb their cities and shoot them for the last 300 years but when they do it to us its evil?

That's the question that nobody ever likes to answer.

I'll have a go then...

Because we're placed in a uniform when we're three, taught a version of history that suits the powers that be, educated (indoctrinated) to a level where we can make a living/subside without questioning too much; then work, work, work (remembering you are free) to contribute taxes to pay toward the national debt/deficit lie, keeping ourselves 'informed' and fearful through watching TV and reading 'news'papers (all pushing the same agenda), and (mainly) because by fook, there's huge profits to be made in arms.

Other options etc...
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 20:26]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 20:31 - Dec 2 with 1123 viewsAquinas

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 18:37 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

We want to help the Syrian people by dropping "good guys" bombs on their bonces?

Yeah, i'm sure they will be eternally grateful for killing their family members sitting in their houses.

Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 1076 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:07 - Dec 2 by Lohengrin

I've been a fervent anti-communist all my life. young Aquinas. I've followed the career trajectory of the likes of Corbyn and his ilk closely and I've got a memory like an elephant! This pose he's striking now as some sort of avuncular, peaceable mediator is rubbished by his pronouncements and hobby horses of the past.

Such as? The first thing that sprang to mind was Corbyn's idealising of Karol Swierczewski. Not heard of him? His nom de guerre was General Walter, an appellation inspired by his enjoyment of executing prisoners with his Walther PP pistol. This Polish Bolshevik murderer betrayed his own country in the service of Stalin yet when Poland was able to free herself from the Devil's grasp and the people of Poznan tore down the statue of this pig what does that nice Mr Corbyn do? He tables a motion in the House of Commons decrying "this act of political vandalism."

I'd made note of that, it was back in 2008. I made a point of it as I knew it was a bullet I could fire somewhere down the line. He's an enemy of Europe, Aquinas. Him, his cohorts and every other crawling, slithering red; far more so than any childish savage running around in the dunes. They oppose military action now for the simple reason they seek to denude Europe's will and ability to defend herself. Grasp that fact and you'll see every action and utterance they make in a new light.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 13:10]

Really interesting, that. Seems a bizarre person to bring an early day motion to recognise.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 1073 viewsNeath_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 20:31 - Dec 2 by Aquinas

Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill.

Besic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:00 - Dec 2 with 1058 viewsperchrockjack

We re being blown to pieces, men women and kids yet... Some worry about over reacting, some even blame ourselves.

It's why we are sick.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:13 - Dec 2 with 1035 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:00 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

We re being blown to pieces, men women and kids yet... Some worry about over reacting, some even blame ourselves.

It's why we are sick.

Some are even objective and not brainwashed.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 21:17]

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 1026 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:01 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

bullshit.

These terrorists were around well before we got involved in Iraq.

Your comment is often used as a convenient excuse - but it's wrong. Islamic terrorism in the west has been around since the 1980's.

And would you have preferred to let the 'dictators' continue to murder en-masse the hundreds of thousands of civilians they did to protect their positions? And let's face the uncomfortable fact for you here - ISIS, Taliban or whatever terrorist organisation slaughtering in the name of islam have killed many, many, many more than the west ever did!

And where is your alternative action by the way? Send ISIS emails with harsh language?

No they weren't. they had no reason to be terrorists then. They're sunni sect held power in Iraq and under Saddam they had all they wanted. When we rocked up and shoved a Shi'ite government on top of them , that's when they decided to start their murderous sectarian campaign. And look how it's blossomed!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1021 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 18:41 - Dec 2 by Nookiejack

I don't know whether it is all about stupidity.

What appears in this case is that you can win the argument by playing on peoples' emotions - especially with regards to fear and revenge generated form Tunisian and Paris attacks.

This is in contrast to the opponents of the bombing using the logical argument of who are the 70,000 Free Syrian Army fighters - Cameron being found out on this.

Aristotle in regards to rhetoric said you should use ethos, logos and pathos to influence the masses.

Pathos (playing on the emotions) seems to have won the day in this case. The general public appeared to have been influenced by fear, fear and more fear.....and maybe not stupidity.

(Although the polls were starting to move in Corbyn's favour - hence Cameron called for only 1 day debate and didn't risk it going into next week).

I thought they were the three musketeers mun

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:31 - Dec 2 with 1010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:00 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

It's why we are sick.

Are we? Are you talking about Paris now? Because we've already (U.S., Russia, France et all) dropping bombs on them since WELL before the Paris terrorist massacre. Do you really think dropping more bombs on brown people is going to help stop more attrocities, or make them more frequent?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 997 viewsEbo

Just done some research and this is one of the reasons I believe it is wrong.

International law stipulates that a country is only permitted to use force against another country in two circumstances.

The first is self-defence, either individual or collective. The second is through a Security Council resolution under Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

David Cameron argues that ISIS pose a threat to Britain and therefore it would be self-defence to bomb Syria. However, Article 51 of the UN Charter makes clear that a threat must be "imminent" for self-defence to be permissible. Any military action under self-defence must also be proportionate.

The government has not produced evidence of an imminent threat, and airstrikes are not proportionate to the present threat, so self-defence would not justify the use of force under these circumstances.

Cameron has also included the text of the United Nation Security Council resolution 2249 in his request to bomb Syria. This resolution calls on UN member states to "take all necessary measures to stop ISIS". However, the resolution was not made under Chapter VII, and therefore does not fall within the framework required to allow the use of force.

So, if Britain votes for airstrikes in Syria tonight, we will be voting to break international law.

Again.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:26 - Dec 2 with 971 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:38 - Dec 2 by Ebo

Just done some research and this is one of the reasons I believe it is wrong.

International law stipulates that a country is only permitted to use force against another country in two circumstances.

The first is self-defence, either individual or collective. The second is through a Security Council resolution under Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

David Cameron argues that ISIS pose a threat to Britain and therefore it would be self-defence to bomb Syria. However, Article 51 of the UN Charter makes clear that a threat must be "imminent" for self-defence to be permissible. Any military action under self-defence must also be proportionate.

The government has not produced evidence of an imminent threat, and airstrikes are not proportionate to the present threat, so self-defence would not justify the use of force under these circumstances.

Cameron has also included the text of the United Nation Security Council resolution 2249 in his request to bomb Syria. This resolution calls on UN member states to "take all necessary measures to stop ISIS". However, the resolution was not made under Chapter VII, and therefore does not fall within the framework required to allow the use of force.

So, if Britain votes for airstrikes in Syria tonight, we will be voting to break international law.

Again.

No evidence of an imminent threat?!!

What about the constant threat terrorist cells pose to our country? Do we have to wait for yet another terrorist attrocity to take place before we see sense here.

To anyone using their brain - this IS an imminent threat.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 956 viewsEbo

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:26 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

What about the constant threat terrorist cells pose to our country? Do we have to wait for yet another terrorist attrocity to take place before we see sense here.

The bombing will start a big recruitment drive for daesh and wake up cells already here in this country.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:33]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:34 - Dec 2 with 949 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:31 - Dec 2 by Ebo

The bombing will start a big recruitment drive for daesh and wake up cells already here in this country.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:33]

Kill those c*nts too then.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:36 - Dec 2 with 944 viewspikeypaul

Share price in suppliers of Tornado missiles have just doubled.

The boys are quids in.

Well done DC mission accomplished .
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:39 - Dec 2 with 929 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:26 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

What part of 'we've been bombing other nations for hundreds of years' is the tricky bit to understand?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:45 - Dec 2 with 913 viewsdickythorpe

Did we use carrier pigeons before the invention of planes?
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:49 - Dec 2 with 903 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:39 - Dec 2 by Jack_Meoff

What part of 'we've been bombing other nations for hundreds of years' is the tricky bit to understand?

Leonardo Da Vinci's flying machine I assume?

WTF??

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:50 - Dec 2 with 898 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:45 - Dec 2 by dickythorpe

Did we use carrier pigeons before the invention of planes?

Bombing/Invading/Destroying. Excuse semantics tonight please.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:53]

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:55 - Dec 2 with 884 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:50 - Dec 2 by Jack_Meoff

Bombing/Invading/Destroying. Excuse semantics tonight please.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:53]

And name a country that hasn't in the past?

How far back should we go? The bronze age? Stone age? Before?

Should humanity always be apologetic for history?

How many places have ISIS invaded?

Name an animal in the animal kingdom that doesn't encroach on territories, defend their territories or steal by force?

I'll wait, as it appears your comments are just a convenient excuse that falls flat on its ass when it comes to fact.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:58]

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:58 - Dec 2 with 870 viewsMillJack

"Get a global army together of a million men, start on the outskirts of Syria, then all fight their way to meet in the middle of the country. Give the million man army all the support and tools to do the job. It will be job and finish inside 6 months. ATB Reeco"

Job done.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 23:05 - Dec 2 with 856 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:58 - Dec 2 by MillJack

"Get a global army together of a million men, start on the outskirts of Syria, then all fight their way to meet in the middle of the country. Give the million man army all the support and tools to do the job. It will be job and finish inside 6 months. ATB Reeco"

Job done.

Dads Army? lol
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 23:08]

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 23:06 - Dec 2 with 854 viewsepaul

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:58 - Dec 2 by MillJack

Job done.

So who's going to sign up then..............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024