Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist Sympathisers. 07:33 - Dec 2 with 7808 viewsPrivate_Partz

That's what Cameron thinks all those who oppose bombing Syria are. What a pathetic excuse of a man he is. I doubt even the most extreme here would come out with that although I guess some will agree with him now. He should apologise and withdraw the remark although I am not holding my breath.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 23:21 - Dec 2 with 1396 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:55 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And name a country that hasn't in the past?

How far back should we go? The bronze age? Stone age? Before?

Should humanity always be apologetic for history?

How many places have ISIS invaded?

Name an animal in the animal kingdom that doesn't encroach on territories, defend their territories or steal by force?

I'll wait, as it appears your comments are just a convenient excuse that falls flat on its ass when it comes to fact.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:58]

Humanity should always learn from his-tory.

But we never f*cking do.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 23:42 - Dec 2 with 1378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 22:55 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And name a country that hasn't in the past?

How far back should we go? The bronze age? Stone age? Before?

Should humanity always be apologetic for history?

How many places have ISIS invaded?

Name an animal in the animal kingdom that doesn't encroach on territories, defend their territories or steal by force?

I'll wait, as it appears your comments are just a convenient excuse that falls flat on its ass when it comes to fact.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:58]

So you're justifying mass bombing of civilian areas because there's weeds coming up through your patio?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 00:03 - Dec 3 with 1343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:03 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Any vote like this should be a free anonymous vote. It's outrageous that pressure is applied to get a yes to killing people by cowards. Just as bad as the terrorists but without even the personal risk and commitment. Privileged scum.

The way in which Cameron has demonized Corbyn here is reminiscent of what Hitler used to do to his opposition. We are indeed living in dark times.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 01:24 - Dec 3 with 1289 viewsNookiejack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:18 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

No they weren't. they had no reason to be terrorists then. They're sunni sect held power in Iraq and under Saddam they had all they wanted. When we rocked up and shoved a Shi'ite government on top of them , that's when they decided to start their murderous sectarian campaign. And look how it's blossomed!

Yes I think this is getting to heart of the matter.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 01:26 - Dec 3 with 1287 viewsNookiejack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 21:26 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought they were the three musketeers mun

Hilary Benn's speech mostly pathos - little logic.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 01:55 - Dec 3 with 1283 viewsHumpty

Anyone who want's to fight the Muslim hordes until they are beaten can join up at any Army recruitment office. The age limits are 16-33 for an infantryman.

Anyone of that age who are itching for Britain to take them on should look at themselves in the mirror. Do you want to take them on, or a you a bit busy at the moment? Is it easier to let other mothers sons to do it for you?
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 02:51 - Dec 3 with 1266 viewsAquinas

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 01:55 - Dec 3 by Humpty

Anyone who want's to fight the Muslim hordes until they are beaten can join up at any Army recruitment office. The age limits are 16-33 for an infantryman.

Anyone of that age who are itching for Britain to take them on should look at themselves in the mirror. Do you want to take them on, or a you a bit busy at the moment? Is it easier to let other mothers sons to do it for you?

Unlike pretty much any other major war in history, the most obvious and prevalent threat to our country is home-grown terrorists.

Going away to defeat the islamists in their own country would mean leaving your family alone.

I would say 99% of the country would let Syria rot if it meant completely ridding this country of islamic extremists.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:22 - Dec 3 with 1235 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 01:55 - Dec 3 by Humpty

There are plenty of young men doing exactly that, Hump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:42 - Dec 3 with 1227 viewsLoyal

Four arrests in Luton yesterday, I'm not sure bombing Syria makes a difference to them. Indoctrinated as they are a bomb 3500 miles away matters not.

And no, I wouldn't face ram a burka, or indeed a gurka.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:01 - Dec 3 with 1201 viewsperchrockjack

Make that 100per cent.

It really is a shame God left oil in this stinking cesspit part of the word.

Mass hypocrisy on here as let's face it, few of us have much time for any of the Middle East countries, including Israel.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:17 - Dec 3 with 1186 viewsEbo

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:01 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

Make that 100per cent.

It really is a shame God left oil in this stinking cesspit part of the word.

Mass hypocrisy on here as let's face it, few of us have much time for any of the Middle East countries, including Israel.

Perch you have really lost your marbles.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:34 - Dec 3 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

Ego.

Really, you are utterly clueless and like many of your persuasion unable to countenance the possibility you re wrong.

Now have a pleasant chromosome and check out the 50 quid whisky in lidl.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:43 - Dec 3 with 1164 viewsEbo

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:34 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

Ego.

Really, you are utterly clueless and like many of your persuasion unable to countenance the possibility you re wrong.

Now have a pleasant chromosome and check out the 50 quid whisky in lidl.

I think you've been at that 50 quid bottle Perch.

For the record I rarely drink.

In a years time I will happily dig up this thread and say that you were wrong and I was right. Doesn't take a genius to predict how this war will end up.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 10:44]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:18 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 23:42 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

So you're justifying mass bombing of civilian areas because there's weeds coming up through your patio?

Where have I mentioned bombing civilian areas is justified?

I'll wait.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:44 - Dec 3 with 1112 viewsHighjack

We can bomb civilians and kill as many as we want cos we're the good guys innit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:48 - Dec 3 with 1101 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

There are undeniably civilian or collateral casualties as a result of ANY way or conflict. However, is the west to blame for terrorists and targets intentionally hiding amongst civilians??

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 16:34 - Dec 3 with 1068 viewsperchrockjack

I ll answer that. It's no, we ain't, just as we are not to blame foe Isis butchery.

I've not yet seen any solution from the left as regards this conflict.

Surely the greater humanists in our ranks can solve this. They seem to know what is wrong, so what do we do.

1. Talk to Isis

2.find political settlement.

3. Don't bomb..anymore

4.troops on ground

5. Assassinate Assad and remove the so called cause of this.

Not easy is it, so what gee gonna do.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 20:52 - Dec 3 with 1023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 16:34 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

I ll answer that. It's no, we ain't, just as we are not to blame foe Isis butchery.

I've not yet seen any solution from the left as regards this conflict.

Surely the greater humanists in our ranks can solve this. They seem to know what is wrong, so what do we do.

1. Talk to Isis

2.find political settlement.

3. Don't bomb..anymore

4.troops on ground

5. Assassinate Assad and remove the so called cause of this.

Not easy is it, so what gee gonna do.

Addendum - For point 5. - Start putting the Saudis and Turks under enourmous political pressure and sanctions to address the root cause of the problem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024