Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kill or be killed! 19:15 - Dec 6 with 2603 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

For me today, the pre-match interviews, the team talk, the tactics could have simply been, let's do this for the fans.

Give it our all, get beat, absolutely no problem.

Beat bury, could have been the beginning of the end for Day and his wrong doings which our manager 'Hates'.

Flicker probably two games from the sack?

What will probably happen is that bury get Man U away and alls well at Giggle.

The interviews, the tv embassessment (again) and the way we played meant nothing to anybody apart from the fans!

This and the 'we don't want the play offs quote' is why we could only attract 2500 fans today.

I'm obviously emotionally unstable, but trust me, today is a major turning point in our History.

Why do our club hate the fans?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Kill or be killed! on 19:27 - Dec 6 with 2537 viewsTalkingSutty

I think 'hate' is a bit strong, 'irrelevance' is my preferred term. We question things you see, that's what paying customers do, remaining compliant and silent is how they like you.
Kill or be killed! on 19:29 - Dec 6 with 2515 viewsdalenumber2

I don't think they hate us, that would take too much effort. They just can't be arsed really.
Kill or be killed! on 19:32 - Dec 6 with 2498 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Kill or be killed! on 19:27 - Dec 6 by TalkingSutty

I think 'hate' is a bit strong, 'irrelevance' is my preferred term. We question things you see, that's what paying customers do, remaining compliant and silent is how they like you.

Even when everything this week has been more about Flicker and bury rather that our own fans?

Today stunk as you well know my friend :-)

Kill or be killed! on 19:37 - Dec 6 with 2456 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Kill or be killed! on 19:29 - Dec 6 by dalenumber2

I don't think they hate us, that would take too much effort. They just can't be arsed really.

You and TS are probably right, to my credit I am caring less, I've missed more games this season than in the previous 27, so they are winning :-)

Kill or be killed! on 19:37 - Dec 6 with 2452 viewsjustanillusion

what they did with the infamous voucher 11 in my ST book made me realise i am their to be milked not loved !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024