Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) 18:30 - Dec 16 with 7954 viewsDougal_RBlock

So i've heard on good authority that next years kit won't be made by Nike.
QPR have (allegedly) bought Nike out of the contract, reasons unknown.
Nike are not particularly bothered by this as they never wanted it in the first place and was (allegedly) chased by TF. I spose that would make sense of the sh1 te kits.

But if true, I wonder who our new kit supplier will be......
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:43 - Dec 17 with 1843 viewsrsonist

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:00 - Dec 17 by Dorse

We're easily pleased, really.

Home kit: dark blue hoops
Away: red and white halves / Dennis
Third: go nuts. No bugger ever buys them at full price anyway.

How difficult is that? Right, that'll be 45 mil please.

Third should be go nuts... with hoops. Always hoops. Don't care if they're pink and lime green. Just hoops. Hoops.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 08:19 - Dec 18 with 1759 viewspaulparker

If true, thank Fcuk
last years kits were terrible especially the away ones,
after watching the W

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 08:27 - Dec 18 with 1750 viewsPommyhoop

Just remember these Nike charlatans when the JFH express bulldozes its way up the Prem to take its rightful place as top London side once again.
Hello Mr Adidas, we meet again.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 8:30]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 08:29 - Dec 18 with 1745 viewspaulparker

If true, thank Fcuk
last years kits were terrible especially the away ones,
after watching the Wolves vs Leeds game last night I wouldn't mind if we had Kappa ,
Leeds kit looks the business this year especially minus a sponsor I would love it if we followed suit a bit like the 87/88 kit

failing that how about we get the Influence inspired kits especially the away one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 08:53 - Dec 18 with 1729 viewsYorkRanger

The preoccupation with having a Nike kit was always nonsense in my view. Another hang up on global branding etc, but we would only ever be a very small fish in a massive pond. Plenty of smaller manufacturers whom I'm sure would love to be in bed with Rangers and produce exactly what we are after and in good time. The key is how the kit looks, the small manufacturers badge is of little consequence to me.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 09:44 - Dec 18 with 1695 viewsNorthernr

Hope it is true, but I'd be surprised if it is. Last meeting with Hoos he said the designs for the kit were back in from Nike and they were decent. The kits are signed off at the start of January so that's only a fortnight away.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 09:56 - Dec 18 with 1668 viewsstevec

As crap as the present kit is, what with FFP and a fairly nifty wage bill, are we really in a position to lose a contract as lucrative as this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024