Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? 21:44 - Dec 16 with 11817 viewsWhiteyBFC

Simple yay or nay will do.

I've a feeling you'll be hard pressed finding more than one, maybe two wallies. And subsequently I hope folk decide to stop feeding the trolls.

You'll arsehole Colchester this weekend and everything will look Michael Rosey again. Or Danny Rosey. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

In other words, chill art.

PS - I see O'Sullivan has been shocking for you. Funny old game.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:34 - Dec 19 with 1390 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:31 - Dec 19 by Ninco

I'm not a fan of Hill, and am not happy with performances this season, but I think mid season is not a good time to sack any manager no matter how bad things get as the new manager comes in with the same players and the same level of morale. The time to make changes is at the end of the season. You can then judge the manager based on an entire season's results and if you aren't happy with him and you choose to get rid, the new manager has got time to get to know the players, bring in his own players and train out his own style of play and tactics before the new season starts. I see us staying up this season and I can see the board being happy with that. I expect we will start next season with Hill although it wont be my choice. I think one of the most annoying things about Hill is that he bleats on about expecting the fans to be loyal and saying that the team building will take years to come together, yet he didn't show any loyalty when he walked out and went to Barnsley.

He thought he could be the man to get us going. They all think that. Johnson thought/said the same upon his appointment. Especially at this level now, we look (to outsiders) as a club you could really take on and create something with.

Trouble is - the owner/board. They've made more mistakes than I did in a maths test.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 1378 viewsroccydaleian

I'm not a fan of Hill, and am not happy with performances this season, but I think mid season is not a good time to sack any manager no matter how bad things get as the new manager comes in with the same players and the same level of morale. The time to make changes is at the end of the season. You can then judge the manager based on an entire season's results and if you aren't happy with him and you choose to get rid, the new manager has got time to get to know the players, bring in his own players and train out his own style of play and tactics before the new season starts. I see us staying up this season and I can see the board being happy with that. I expect we will start next season with Hill although it wont be my choice. I think one of the most annoying things about Hill is that he bleats on about expecting the fans to be loyal and saying that the team building will take years to come together, yet he didn't show any loyalty when he walked out and went to Barnsley.

Wow, what a load of bollocks. Hilly was offered a bigger job on more money, would you seriously turn that down?
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:38 - Dec 19 with 1365 views442Dale

I expect we will start the next few seasons with Hill. And we should want to. There have been some questionable decisions recently, the style of play has been frustrating at times, yet at no stage has Keith Hill stopped being the best manager for Rochdale Football Club.

I honestly believe that with some decent, probing questions being thrown his way, we'd appreciate the decisions the manager makes much more.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:41 - Dec 19 with 1357 viewsNinco

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:36 - Dec 19 by roccydaleian

Wow, what a load of bollocks. Hilly was offered a bigger job on more money, would you seriously turn that down?

Read the post. Of course I wouldn't turn down a job on higher pay, but if I did go for the higher paid job, and then came back, I wouldn't keep going on about the fans being unloyal when they were the ones who stayed at the club after Hill left. Do you get my point? He is not loyal to the club, so how can he tell us to be?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024