Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? 21:44 - Dec 16 with 11628 viewsWhiteyBFC

Simple yay or nay will do.

I've a feeling you'll be hard pressed finding more than one, maybe two wallies. And subsequently I hope folk decide to stop feeding the trolls.

You'll arsehole Colchester this weekend and everything will look Michael Rosey again. Or Danny Rosey. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

In other words, chill art.

PS - I see O'Sullivan has been shocking for you. Funny old game.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:38 - Dec 17 with 2734 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 21:54 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

No Harriott.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/outrage-itv-cut-footage-ainsley-6953704
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:40 - Dec 17 with 2726 viewsdingdangblue

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:38 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/outrage-itv-cut-footage-ainsley-6953704

Yeah saw that clip on gogglebox.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:47 - Dec 17 with 2717 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 20:37 - Dec 17 by RotherhamDale

Glad it isn't just me who has noticed it's full of WUM's. Do they really have nothing better to do?

On Hill, there is no way he will be leaving. If we get relegated, I would hope that we keep him.

Sometimes though, his decisions are completely baffling and he comes across as being stubborn for the sake of it. Refusing to play Allessandra, playing Bunney every week, chopping and changing the keeper, playing people out of position.
Just do it properly Keith!

I get all that. I relate to it. He used to make some mind-blowing decisions when we had him here, team selections you assumed he'd picked out of a hat, or the time we went to Hull and played 5-5-0. And didn't have a shot. And lost 1-0.

But it's the same whoever is managing. I've been baffled by Johnson this season, some of his decisions rival Keith's for absurdity. And Danny Wilson had his own brand of nonsense. It's just managers.

You have to hope they get more right than they do wrong. I think your manager does. Ours? Not so much, not yet.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 06:50 - Dec 18 with 2640 viewsTalkingSutty

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:47 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

I get all that. I relate to it. He used to make some mind-blowing decisions when we had him here, team selections you assumed he'd picked out of a hat, or the time we went to Hull and played 5-5-0. And didn't have a shot. And lost 1-0.

But it's the same whoever is managing. I've been baffled by Johnson this season, some of his decisions rival Keith's for absurdity. And Danny Wilson had his own brand of nonsense. It's just managers.

You have to hope they get more right than they do wrong. I think your manager does. Ours? Not so much, not yet.

You make a good point. I get the impression that managers in general seem to regress the longer they stay in the job, i blame it on the coaching manuals. They seem to lose the no fear approach and settle for a structured, percentage style of play because that's what the manuals preach and everybody else is doing it.

Maverick type players are frowned upon and and every player seems to be frightened of expressing themselves. The coaches end up having their skills and individuality coached out of them and I don't think they realise it.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 07:45 - Dec 18 with 2620 viewspaulscho

Can somebody please get these clowns off this forum.
We have some daft sheep shagger from over thill ,who supports a team that I believe has the worse sacking ratio per managerial years of any club in the football leagues, starting threads about RAFC sacking the most inspirational successful manager we will ever have at our club or are ever likely to have.
Then you have the other Bury clown P DIDDLY who is obviously a very needy child who obviously cant get enough attention from his fellow bucket rattlers.
I have posted recently "THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASSYLUM"
Get a grip of yourselves and enjoy what I believe are great years at RAFC ,encourage our great manager and stop engaging these clowns !
A couple of home wins and we are back around the place we should be,KH will sort it.
Up The Dale

livinginadalewonderland

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 16:16 - Dec 18 with 2540 viewsDaleyBrent

100% definitely not - shouldn't even be a conversation.

Up the Dale, and for how poor we've been to watch, our league position and points tally is more than acceptable.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 2520 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 07:45 - Dec 18 by paulscho

We have some daft sheep shagger from over thill ,who supports a team that I believe has the worse sacking ratio per managerial years of any club in the football leagues, starting threads about RAFC sacking the most inspirational successful manager we will ever have at our club or are ever likely to have.
Then you have the other Bury clown P DIDDLY who is obviously a very needy child who obviously cant get enough attention from his fellow bucket rattlers.
Get a grip of yourselves and enjoy what I believe are great years at RAFC ,encourage our great manager and stop engaging these clowns !
A couple of home wins and we are back around the place we should be,KH will sort it.
Up The Dale

Where to start with this wally?

1. I do not shag sheep. I like them, they're one of my favourite animals if I'm honest but bestiality isn't my bag, man. You're thinking of Welsh people or at a push, Derby supporters. I'm not Welsh. But I do support Derby in a fashion. I still don't shag sheep though. If I was into shagging other creatures I'd go for a shark. I reckon that'd be fun.

2. 'Over thill'

You mean, 'ovvet ill'. Because aye, we talk funny. And nobody from Rochdale does that, eh? Jesus fcuking wept.

3. Leeds and Watford have sacked more managers in the last two years than we have in the last ten. Granted, we've had to sack a few, but it's just five in ten years.

4. I agree, Keith Hill is the most successful manager in your clubs history. What he's done, in an age of football awash with money, it's outstanding. Twice.

5. Without me and PDIDDY, it'd be a quiet forum. Full of folk slagging Keith off. There's been none of that though, since I posted this thread.

Job done.

Now... where's that hammerhead..?
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 16:55 - Dec 18 with 2496 viewsmoth5368

Up The Dale

I, for one, enjoy Whiteys posts. Normally find them amusing & rational. You're right about Pdiddy though, he's a knob.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 16:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:00 - Dec 18 with 2486 views1mark1

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 16:55 - Dec 18 by moth5368

I, for one, enjoy Whiteys posts. Normally find them amusing & rational. You're right about Pdiddy though, he's a knob.

I agree.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:28 - Dec 18 with 2459 viewsTVOS1907

Up The Dale

I think you've misunderstood the theme of Whitey's thread.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:35 - Dec 18 with 2454 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:28 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

I think you've misunderstood the theme of Whitey's thread.

Loving that avatar, pal. Suits you. Sir.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 2449 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 16:55 - Dec 18 by moth5368

I try to be both reasonable, amusing and a bit of a c0ck. I'm not my own cup of tea sometimes, so don't expect I'm everyone's on here either.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:57 - Dec 18 with 2429 viewsTVOS1907

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:35 - Dec 18 by WhiteyBFC

Loving that avatar, pal. Suits you. Sir.

It's in tribute to ParkinsGimp.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:06 - Dec 18 with 2412 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:57 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

It's in tribute to ParkinsGimp.

That makes sense. You do have a fruity collection of nuts on here.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:16 - Dec 18 with 2400 views442Dale

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:06 - Dec 18 by WhiteyBFC

That makes sense. You do have a fruity collection of nuts on here.

Luckily I'm here too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 2224 viewsD_Alien

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:16 - Dec 18 by 442Dale

Luckily I'm here too.

Luckily I'm not all here too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:31 - Dec 18 with 2202 viewsSuddenLad

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:20 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

Luckily I'm not all here too.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 20:10 - Dec 18 with 2131 viewsmacro

Up The Dale

Ban Bazinga and pdids by all means they’re either WUM, ignorant or both.

Whitey’s a football fan who says it how he see it. unlike the two clowns above who are just irritating
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 21:43 - Dec 18 with 2102 viewsJimmyRustler

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 17:39 - Dec 18 by WhiteyBFC

I try to be both reasonable, amusing and a bit of a c0ck. I'm not my own cup of tea sometimes, so don't expect I'm everyone's on here either.

Give me a heads up when you attempt the first two would ya?
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 23:08 - Dec 18 with 2073 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 21:43 - Dec 18 by JimmyRustler

Give me a heads up when you attempt the first two would ya?

You fcuking love me, mate. Otherwise you wouldn't respond, every fcuking time.

Excuse my French. I've had a few but it's not big nor is it clever.

Good luck against Kettle tomorrow.

I'm going 3-1 Dale. Henderson, NML x2 and Harriott for them.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:50 - Dec 19 with 2020 viewsJimmyRustler

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 23:08 - Dec 18 by WhiteyBFC

That is some top class logic right there,

Tbf I take it back because you definitely are amusing, I'll give you that one.

I suppose I should be thanking you for saving the forum though. After all, your posts have stopped people calling for KH's head haven't they? Job well done!

Hope you enjoyed your Lambrini saviour
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:17 - Dec 19 with 1931 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 23:08 - Dec 18 by WhiteyBFC

Told yer.

Ok, I didn't get the scorers reight, but still.

Just listened to King Keith ont wireless. Classic Keith. Listen to him.

You are enjoying the best period of your clubs history. Revel in it. Stop begging for more. More will come. With Keith if you support it.

Meanwhile we've a right muppet in charge at our place. Employed by a muppet. He's sacked Keith, Flicker and Wilson and is giving this wally all the time in the world, to relegate us to the fourth division. It's brilliant.

And JimmyRustler - stop coming on to me.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:25 - Dec 19 with 1905 viewsroccydaleian

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:17 - Dec 19 by WhiteyBFC

Told yer.

You are enjoying the best period of your clubs history. Revel in it. Stop begging for more. More will come. With Keith if you support it.

Meanwhile we've a right muppet in charge at our place. Employed by a muppet. He's sacked Keith, Flicker and Wilson and is giving this wally all the time in the world, to relegate us to the fourth division. It's brilliant.

JR, is a shark.... Get him banged lad
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:28 - Dec 19 with 1891 views442Dale

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:17 - Dec 19 by WhiteyBFC

Told yer.

Not sure anyone is begging for more. All the questions on here are valid around selections etc, nobody is really expecting much more than where we are in the division.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 19:31 - Dec 19 with 1879 viewsNinco

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 21:54 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

No Harriott.

I'm not a fan of Hill, and am not happy with performances this season, but I think mid season is not a good time to sack any manager no matter how bad things get as the new manager comes in with the same players and the same level of morale. The time to make changes is at the end of the season. You can then judge the manager based on an entire season's results and if you aren't happy with him and you choose to get rid, the new manager has got time to get to know the players, bring in his own players and train out his own style of play and tactics before the new season starts. I see us staying up this season and I can see the board being happy with that. I expect we will start next season with Hill although it wont be my choice. I think one of the most annoying things about Hill is that he bleats on about expecting the fans to be loyal and saying that the team building will take years to come together, yet he didn't show any loyalty when he walked out and went to Barnsley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024