Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager 23:53 - Dec 28 with 8540 viewsPlasticJack

Who do you want then? Be realistic if you can.

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

New Manager on 23:57 - Dec 28 with 6077 viewsjruss1

Lucien Favre.
New Manager on 23:59 - Dec 28 with 6061 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We want Bielsa ......

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

New Manager on 00:07 - Dec 29 with 5999 viewsGowerjack

Frankie Burrows.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New Manager on 00:12 - Dec 29 with 5969 viewsItchySphincter

Gustavo Poyeto.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New Manager on 08:53 - Dec 29 with 5766 viewsswanduck

Favre

I have heard the club want Brendan and he wants to come back but wont sign until his divorce is finalised.
New Manager on 08:57 - Dec 29 with 5758 viewsraynor94

New Manager on 08:53 - Dec 29 by swanduck

Favre

I have heard the club want Brendan and he wants to come back but wont sign until his divorce is finalised.

His divorce is finalised

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New Manager on 08:57 - Dec 29 with 5757 viewsdgt73

Haven't got a clue.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

New Manager on 09:23 - Dec 29 with 5677 viewsswanduck

New Manager on 08:57 - Dec 29 by raynor94

His divorce is finalised

Lol shows how much I know.
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager on 09:27 - Dec 29 with 5661 viewsoldcob

New Manager on 08:53 - Dec 29 by swanduck

Favre

Yeah, his divorce from Liverpool F.C. Apparently there is a clause in his pay off settlement that he couldn't manage another club for three months. Three months is up Jan 5th I believe. If he chooses to come here or not is another issue.
New Manager on 09:32 - Dec 29 with 5636 viewsgetcarter

New Manager on 09:27 - Dec 29 by oldcob

Yeah, his divorce from Liverpool F.C. Apparently there is a clause in his pay off settlement that he couldn't manage another club for three months. Three months is up Jan 5th I believe. If he chooses to come here or not is another issue.

Alan Curtis
New Manager on 10:49 - Dec 29 with 5514 viewsjacabertawe

Curt continues to talk sense:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-caretaker

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

New Manager on 13:27 - Dec 29 with 5375 viewsUplandsJack

Well I for sure don't want Rodgers back....
As Curtis states in a press release we need to look for something different.
I would have loved to see MB take over the reigns and still believe possibly unwisely that it will happen, but if not I'd like us to go for Karanka.
New Manager on 13:32 - Dec 29 with 5357 viewsmonmouth

Someone without a frigging 'philosophy'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New Manager on 13:36 - Dec 29 with 5333 viewspremierjack

New Manager on 23:59 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

We want Bielsa ......

I don't!!

If he wanted to come he would have been here by now. I've heard a few times that he's regarded as one of the best managers around?? I find that very hard to believe as he's never linked to any of the big jobs when they are available!!

I know pep said it so he must respect him a lot but if he was that good, wouldn't pep have him on his team? I think it's just said out of respect for him because he's obviously shown him a lot
New Manager on 13:41 - Dec 29 with 5317 viewsHighjack

I'm starting to think it must be something like this that's causing the delay. When monk got sacked we had a flurry of names every day until huw went to Argentina, then nothing. No new names since Bielsa was odds on. Could it be a work permit thing that's slow over the Christmas period?

Just seems strange we don't seem to be looking anymore, not on the surface anyway. Makes me think a decision has been made but has been hindered by something that's delayed it.

That would point at bielsa or todgers for me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New Manager on 13:47 - Dec 29 with 5301 viewsmonmouth

New Manager on 13:41 - Dec 29 by Highjack

I'm starting to think it must be something like this that's causing the delay. When monk got sacked we had a flurry of names every day until huw went to Argentina, then nothing. No new names since Bielsa was odds on. Could it be a work permit thing that's slow over the Christmas period?

Just seems strange we don't seem to be looking anymore, not on the surface anyway. Makes me think a decision has been made but has been hindered by something that's delayed it.

That would point at bielsa or todgers for me.

Wouldn't stop them announcing though? As long as contracts were signed, they'd always be subject to legal requirements like work permits/other contracts. Also surely there's no way something like that could be kept quiet from all sides? I just can't see that, but it woud be comforting if the situation was actually under control.

New Manager on 14:14 - Dec 29 with 5239 viewstrampie

New Manager on 13:36 - Dec 29 by premierjack

I don't!!

If he wanted to come he would have been here by now. I've heard a few times that he's regarded as one of the best managers around?? I find that very hard to believe as he's never linked to any of the big jobs when they are available!!

I know pep said it so he must respect him a lot but if he was that good, wouldn't pep have him on his team? I think it's just said out of respect for him because he's obviously shown him a lot

There are current top managers out there that worship Bielsa, the best managers don't necessarily manager the biggest clubs if they are seen to be a bit of a loose cannon.

Brian Clough never managed Man U or Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Villa etc or England come to that, he spent most of his time managing Derby County and Nott'm Forest.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

New Manager on 14:19 - Dec 29 with 5226 viewsdailew

Sampaoli. May be available after 4th Jan.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

New Manager on 14:21 - Dec 29 with 5211 viewsperchrockjack

Never go back to an old love

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

New Manager on 14:26 - Dec 29 with 5195 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

If the Bielsa deal is dead, as seems the case, I'd be happy with Rodgers as a short-term option till the end of the season if he's up for it (but I doubt he is...).

Apart from that, meh.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

New Manager on 14:31 - Dec 29 with 5170 viewsmrrockin

New Manager on 13:32 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Someone without a frigging 'philosophy'

That's just about the most stupid thing I've heard on here.
New Manager on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 5051 viewsmonmouth

New Manager on 14:31 - Dec 29 by mrrockin

That's just about the most stupid thing I've heard on here.

Ah, you're a philosophy man are you. Congratulations.

By the way, you don't hear things on an internet board, you read them...but I wouldn't want to emphasise your stupidity.

New Manager on 16:05 - Dec 29 with 5033 viewsmrrockin

New Manager on 16:02 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Ah, you're a philosophy man are you. Congratulations.

By the way, you don't hear things on an internet board, you read them...but I wouldn't want to emphasise your stupidity.

Yes fair point, you've got me there.

Yes, I believe a manager should have a philosophy - explain to me why this is a bad thing.
New Manager on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 5012 viewsTheKirkyLife

Clarence Seedorf. Please. Huw, he wants this.
New Manager on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 5012 viewspremierjack

New Manager on 14:14 - Dec 29 by trampie

There are current top managers out there that worship Bielsa, the best managers don't necessarily manager the biggest clubs if they are seen to be a bit of a loose cannon.

Brian Clough never managed Man U or Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Villa etc or England come to that, he spent most of his time managing Derby County and Nott'm Forest.

They worship him? Or they have said some nice quotes in the media about him? I think it's different.

I just don't buy into all the 'best in work world hype' when he's never linked with a big team. Surely one of them would take a punt on him if he was that much of a genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024