Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? 20:26 - Jan 5 with 1438 viewsSwansea93

Pops up with the goals and has been decent for Stoke, would be cheap.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 1427 viewsmax936

Yep, I would, proven goalscorer can play on wing or uptop.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 1426 viewsThornburyswan

Works his socks off & gets the odd goal, better than what we have so yes provided we bring in another more goal focused striker - good option from the bench
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 1425 viewsPlasticJack

We need/can do better than that I'd say

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:32 - Jan 5 with 1399 viewsorion3016

Yes please. Proven goalscorer and highly experienced international

Be over there now after

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:34 - Jan 5 with 1389 viewsmax936

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:29 - Jan 5 by PlasticJack

We need/can do better than that I'd say

We can, but we're shot of options and he should be cheap enough for us, on loan would be ideal.

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:37 - Jan 5 with 1366 viewsLoyal

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:28 - Jan 5 by Thornburyswan

Works his socks off & gets the odd goal, better than what we have so yes provided we bring in another more goal focused striker - good option from the bench

Instead of who ?
I'd start him mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 1335 viewsDyfnant

Yes

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:49 - Jan 5 with 1312 viewsOldjack

Mark Hughes looks like a right drip tonight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:50 - Jan 5 with 1307 viewsmidswan

To me thats the point, cannot be too hard/more of a gamble to get a striker in compared to the 2 we have now surely ? Just someone who works hard,holds up ball,keeps shape etc would be a massive improvement alone,even if (and probably wouldnt be ! ) not 'prolific' it would undoubtedly enable Siggy/Ayew/ Routs more options etc.
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 1262 viewsmonmouth

Cant we think of anyone even more anti everything our club stands for. Oh yeah, forgot, they have. Crouch.

Stoke's Pulis cast offs. F**k my eyes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:58 - Jan 5 with 1245 viewskarnataka

Regularly scores goals
Always gives 100%
Always gives defenders a battle
Good in the air
Holds the ball up well
Brings other players into the game

Where's the problem?
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 21:03 - Jan 5 with 1224 viewsveng9

37 goals in 191 premier league games. That's a goal every 5 games. I'd be ok with it as long as we brought in another striker with a much better record.
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 21:16 - Jan 5 with 1191 viewsThornburyswan

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 20:37 - Jan 5 by Loyal

Instead of who ?
I'd start him mate.

Good point, my only concern is his goal record of 1 in 4/5 games - at that rate we'll get 5 goals between now & the summer ( probably more than Gomis & Eder but we'll need more to win 5/6 matches).

That said I have no-one else to offer as an alternative - not sure Hughes would say 'yes' mind.
Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 21:17 - Jan 5 with 1188 viewsorion3016

Stoke look a much better team since Walters came on half time

Be over there now after

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 21:18 - Jan 5 with 1186 viewsSwansea93

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 21:03 - Jan 5 by veng9

37 goals in 191 premier league games. That's a goal every 5 games. I'd be ok with it as long as we brought in another striker with a much better record.

How many of them were sub appearances or when he was playing on the wing though.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Anyone take Walters on short term deal? on 22:21 - Jan 5 with 1072 viewsmax936

Can't see Hughes or his side kick being to keen to let us have any of his players to honest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024