Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Franck 10:50 - Jan 21 with 6830 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/franck-tabanou-hits-ou

''I don't fight to the end ''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Franck on 10:52 - Jan 21 with 4094 viewsSwansea93

Waste of space, doesn't say if it's loan or permanent?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Franck on 10:52 - Jan 21 with 4087 viewsDafyddHuw

Speaks volumes about Pep, Kol, Beattie.

Wrong purchase by us though.
Franck on 10:57 - Jan 21 with 4029 viewsjasper_T

Would be well-suited to playing as a wingback if we go 3-5-2. If he loses a few stone.

Never had the defensive nous to displace Taylor in a back 4.
Franck on 10:58 - Jan 21 with 4016 viewsPegojack

The lad got a chance against supposedly inferior opposition the weekend before last, and failed miserably.

Whinging Frog, sounds like we've made the best of a bad job shipping him out. Feck off.
Franck on 11:03 - Jan 21 with 3980 viewsOldjack

Franck on 10:52 - Jan 21 by Swansea93

Waste of space, doesn't say if it's loan or permanent?

Six month loan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Franck on 11:04 - Jan 21 with 3966 viewsDafyddHuw

Franck on 10:58 - Jan 21 by Pegojack

The lad got a chance against supposedly inferior opposition the weekend before last, and failed miserably.

Whinging Frog, sounds like we've made the best of a bad job shipping him out. Feck off.

Hey Shadwell. Was going to put you forward for the POTY thing, cos I reckon the vast majority of your posts are quality. Then I realised that you probably wouldn't want to be associated with something as naff as POTY.
Franck on 11:06 - Jan 21 with 3948 viewsGriffting

So he doesn't fight to the end and won't put in 100 % effort in training...
Just sounds like a bit of a dick really.
Franck on 11:09 - Jan 21 with 3929 viewsJocJack

Watched him at Hull pretty closely and did not think much that night, agree a little on the heavy side, maybe thats why he had such a hard shot as Curt said. We never saw it!
Au Revoir my man.
Login to get fewer ads

Franck on 11:15 - Jan 21 with 3877 viewsLandore_Jack

“I had gone to Swansea to get to the next level, to get my foot in the Premier League and to then go higher,” Tabanou, 26, is reported as saying in L’Equipe. “Unfortunately, it didn’t happen the way I wanted. They did not give me my chance. I do not understand.

“And I think, if I had stayed, my situation wouldn’t have changed. The club is in a terrible situation and despite that, they never let me play.

“Tactically, they are not at the top. They have their players, they will fight until the last minute. This is not the way I play.

“I might have been able to make more effort but I also expect an effort from them.”
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 11:16]

#backtojack

Franck on 11:19 - Jan 21 with 3833 viewsDewi1jack

Doesn't see why he should try in training.
Doesn't want to fight for his place, the team or supporters.
Doesn't want to be fit.
Doesn't want to lose weight.

Basically we've bought a lazy w anker.
How unusual

Hope we've paid him fukal signing on fee and he requests a transfer so we can get the money back.
In fact, could we use the sale of goods act to recover the money.
We were led to believe by false advertising, that we were buying a football player

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Franck on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 3827 viewsPegojack

Franck on 11:04 - Jan 21 by DafyddHuw

Hey Shadwell. Was going to put you forward for the POTY thing, cos I reckon the vast majority of your posts are quality. Then I realised that you probably wouldn't want to be associated with something as naff as POTY.

Thank you.
Franck on 11:24 - Jan 21 with 3782 viewslegoman

Franck on 11:06 - Jan 21 by Griffting

So he doesn't fight to the end and won't put in 100 % effort in training...
Just sounds like a bit of a dick really.

.....or more properly "un pénis"...............

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Franck on 11:28 - Jan 21 with 3740 viewsjack247

Franck on 10:57 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

Would be well-suited to playing as a wingback if we go 3-5-2. If he loses a few stone.

Never had the defensive nous to displace Taylor in a back 4.

I doubt it, because he is shit.

His style of play is more suited to that than Taylor's, agreed. You could argue that he was the more suitable type of player for the formation we were playing under Curt, without real wingers and the full backs asked to push forward. Suits his natural game far more than Taylor's, he just isn't up to it. On top of that, he is overweight and doesn't seem to have the best attitude.
Franck on 11:55 - Jan 21 with 3586 viewsNogginthenog

What i saw of him against Oxford made me flabbergasted. I thought he was completely inept so how the feck did we buy him in the first place pray tell. Anyway good luck whatever he does in the future, we don't want him here.
Franck on 12:21 - Jan 21 with 3447 viewsmax936

His attitude and application is ridiculous for the privilege position of a professional footballer, he doesn't deserve anything from the game the guy is a deluded bellend, hope we never have him back.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 12:25]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Franck on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 3433 viewsfather_jack

time to sack our french scout.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Franck on 12:24 - Jan 21 with 3420 viewsTom1912

A stroppy Frenchman? Well I never...
Franck on 12:44 - Jan 21 with 3331 viewsFlashberryjack

I somehow think there's been an awful lot lost in translation with Franck's comments......if there hasn't, then he really is a prize c*nt

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Franck on 12:48 - Jan 21 with 3305 viewsjasper_T

Franck on 11:28 - Jan 21 by jack247

I doubt it, because he is shit.

His style of play is more suited to that than Taylor's, agreed. You could argue that he was the more suitable type of player for the formation we were playing under Curt, without real wingers and the full backs asked to push forward. Suits his natural game far more than Taylor's, he just isn't up to it. On top of that, he is overweight and doesn't seem to have the best attitude.

Without wanting to make too many excuses for him, few footballers would be anything but shit when two stone overweight. I thought he was alright against Oxford for the first half hour; cool in possession and making intelligent runs despite being very new to the team. Then he ran out of legs because he's a fat fck.

He was very, very good last year in Ligue 1, which was his first season playing as a left back and not left wing. And his admission that he doesn't like to give everything in training isn't as bad as it might appear, once you place it in context of Monk's over-intensive sessions. The second-half slumps we've been used to watching Swansea can be blamed on the players not having enough left in the tank for matchdays imo.

You can't give everything every week in training and still perform at your best for 90 minutes on a Saturday. Unless you're have a continental doctor on the payroll.

Laudrup's teams were underprepared, but at least they didn't fall asleep during the half-time team talk.
Franck on 12:54 - Jan 21 with 3256 viewsSwanjaxs

For me has to go down as the worst player to play for us..... ever

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Franck on 12:59 - Jan 21 with 3226 viewsLoyal

Lazy cnt, needs a slap for the wages he took from the club and then admits he didn't try 100% !
Fcking wnk stain.
A disgrace.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Franck on 13:00 - Jan 21 with 3219 viewsjack247

Franck on 12:48 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

Without wanting to make too many excuses for him, few footballers would be anything but shit when two stone overweight. I thought he was alright against Oxford for the first half hour; cool in possession and making intelligent runs despite being very new to the team. Then he ran out of legs because he's a fat fck.

He was very, very good last year in Ligue 1, which was his first season playing as a left back and not left wing. And his admission that he doesn't like to give everything in training isn't as bad as it might appear, once you place it in context of Monk's over-intensive sessions. The second-half slumps we've been used to watching Swansea can be blamed on the players not having enough left in the tank for matchdays imo.

You can't give everything every week in training and still perform at your best for 90 minutes on a Saturday. Unless you're have a continental doctor on the payroll.

Laudrup's teams were underprepared, but at least they didn't fall asleep during the half-time team talk.

The two stone overweight bit kills any pretense of him being anything other than a liability stone dead. Not being match fit after an injury and no first team action all season is understandable. To a lesser extent, so is gassing after half an hour. Being massive just isn't. He didn't really need to tell us he doesn't train very hard, most of us had worked that out.

There is certainly something in the overtraining argument, we are routinely better in the first half and players seem out on their feet by full time. I don't think that really applies in this case though.

He may well have been very good in Ligue 1 and may be very talented as a winger/wing back. He is never going to make it in the PL if he isn't prepared to fight to win games and keep himself in shape though.
Franck on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 3133 viewsgiantstoneater

You can see why a bunch of welsh girls beat off a supposed French invasion from Bonapartes finest! I would be happy never to see another Frenchman in a SWANS shirt, have we ever made a decent signing from France they've all failed!
Franck on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 3101 viewsLoyal

Franck on 13:17 - Jan 21 by giantstoneater

You can see why a bunch of welsh girls beat off a supposed French invasion from Bonapartes finest! I would be happy never to see another Frenchman in a SWANS shirt, have we ever made a decent signing from France they've all failed!

They invented reverse lights on tanks you know .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Franck on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 3073 viewsHugeEnkins

What a fat worthless piece of 💩. Phuck off back to Phrance, Phrank. Absolutely spineless.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024