Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said 21:49 - Jan 27 with 7913 viewsLoyal

About football.

Football has just finished, Man City v Everton.
My Mrs just asked me if I was staying up to watch the final !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:52 - Jan 27 with 4622 viewsDevz00

That is class!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:53 - Jan 27 with 4612 viewsLoyal

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:52 - Jan 27 by Devz00

That is class!

It's clear to me she has not listened to me once in the years we have known each other when it comes to football ! ( or indeed anything else )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 4587 viewsnantywatcher

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:53 - Jan 27 by Loyal

It's clear to me she has not listened to me once in the years we have known each other when it comes to football ! ( or indeed anything else )

She's a keeper.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 4556 viewsLoyal

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:55 - Jan 27 by nantywatcher

She's a keeper.

Well, sort of, we don't speak about it now but she wasn't exactly here by her own volition for the first two years, but over time and a little gentle persuasion ( I kept my dead uncles prescription going ) she grew to like it.

It isn't always love at first sight 👍

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 22:42 - Jan 27 with 4428 viewsBorojack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:58 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Well, sort of, we don't speak about it now but she wasn't exactly here by her own volition for the first two years, but over time and a little gentle persuasion ( I kept my dead uncles prescription going ) she grew to like it.

Mine said she was leaving me the other day because I think more of football than I do her.
I said how can you say that we have been together for 12 seasons now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 22:48 - Jan 27 with 4385 viewslancasterswan

Me making tomorrow night's supper listening to the commentary...a fish pie in cheesy fresh parsley sauce, and she came down to the kitchen in injury time and told me I was f##king mental.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 22:51]
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 22:54 - Jan 27 with 4350 viewsnantywatcher

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 21:58 - Jan 27 by Loyal

A kept woman - you don't hear that much nowadays.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:17 - Jan 27 with 4277 viewsstonedroses

"i only lent you the money for your season ticket because i like routledges bum"....wtf
Login to get fewer ads

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:28 - Jan 27 with 4239 viewsmidswan

Not football per se, but, i couldnt believe it when my missus said to me earlier that she was thinking of leaving me because i was addicted to The Monkees.............................
.....and then i saw her face....
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:28 - Jan 27 with 4237 viewsperchrockjack

Fooking spawny manctw@ts.

Horlicks or ovaltine ,Hun.

Oral or hand.

Schoolie or nurse.

When swans on again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:32 - Jan 27 with 4214 viewsstonedroses

can we stay in a 5 star hotel in swansea tonight?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 23:44]
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 23:58 - Jan 27 with 4150 viewsphact0rri

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 22:42 - Jan 27 by Borojack

Mine said she was leaving me the other day because I think more of football than I do her.
I said how can you say that we have been together for 12 seasons now.

My girlfriend says this all the time... specially on the weekend when she'd rather be off doing something.

"You love football more than me!"

Que the awkward silence.... "well uhh you kiss better."

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 00:12 - Jan 28 with 4115 viewsBanosswan

I can't remember which specific race it was, it was a female long distance track event, which I was watching on catchup. The leader was well ahead, but over the last lap another lady was catching and catching her, I got all excited, stood up and with ten metres of the race to go, my wife says 'she doesn't catch her, I saw it earlier'......
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 0:12]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 00:21 - Jan 28 with 4098 viewsMillie

I see your new player scored tonight OG, when was he signed?

At least she was trying
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 01:14 - Jan 28 with 4045 viewsStarsky

My dear late father...

"hey Dad, whatever you do, don't tell me the result of the match, I want to watch it on match of the day" I said excitedly, returning home from the pub...
"It doesn't matter son, there weren't any goals anyway"
I just went straight to bed.

It's just the internet, init.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 06:35 - Jan 28 with 3914 viewsLord_Bony

My wife asked me if there was a lot of difference between Cardiff City men's and women's football teams.

I told here not really , as on match day both teams have 11 cu*ts on the field.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 07:43 - Jan 28 with 3814 viewsswanstillidai

"Why are you shouting at the TV? They can't hear you mind!"

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 07:49 - Jan 28 with 3803 viewsJohnw102

Mine said you love Swansea more than you love me, I said I love Cardiff more than I love you!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 08:06 - Jan 28 with 3770 viewsploppy

"If you're going to get stressed watching Swansea City, I shan't let you watch."

Every time.
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 08:07 - Jan 28 with 3770 viewsDewi1jack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 07:49 - Jan 28 by Johnw102

Mine said you love Swansea more than you love me, I said I love Cardiff more than I love you!

Ohhh.
Harsh.

I had an ex who said to me " I haven't seen you for weeks (was posted over at Norfolk at the time.)
Do you really have to go and watch the Football? I don't even like the Swans"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:12 - Jan 28 with 3671 viewsoldcob

My mate was walking through Neath one Saturday morning when he run into a set of guys who had a spare ticket for Wales v Japan rugby in Cardiff.He nipped home for his wallet and called to his wife " I just come home for my wallet love, going to watch Wales and Japan" to which she replied "home or away Don"?
Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:27 - Jan 28 with 3633 viewsQuakerJack

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 07:43 - Jan 28 by swanstillidai

"Why are you shouting at the TV? They can't hear you mind!"

This is a classic from my wife

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:29 - Jan 28 with 3629 viewsEasternJack

I have mate who is an Utd fan who broke up with his then girlfriend for saying "It's only a game" after a loss during the Fergie era.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:39 - Jan 28 with 3608 viewsmonmouth

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 01:14 - Jan 28 by Starsky

My dear late father...

"hey Dad, whatever you do, don't tell me the result of the match, I want to watch it on match of the day" I said excitedly, returning home from the pub...
"It doesn't matter son, there weren't any goals anyway"
I just went straight to bed.

Aye mine did something similar. Wales-England in the early 70s. 'I won't tell you, but I know the score, who scored and when he scored'. At least I got the excitement of the first 5 mins of the highlights I suppose before the England goal went in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Really silly things your other half / whatever has said on 09:56 - Jan 28 with 3589 viewsBloodyhills

It's the words my other half uses that are funny.

She says things like players are ruining that nice lawn and the audience are very quiet today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024