Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons tickets 06:59 - Mar 2 with 7163 viewsdeanomk

MK DONS TICKETS YOU CAN BYE TICKETS FOR THE AWAY END ON THE DAY FROM THE MK BOX OFFICE.
MK Dons tickets on 19:50 - Mar 3 with 1695 viewsHayesender

MK Dons tickets on 19:45 - Mar 3 by DWQPR

I live about two and a bit miles from the ground and will look to park the southern end of the Furzton estate (have a look on a map of MK) or in Whaddon Road In Bletchley. Both will still result in a fifteen minute walk but you should get away quick once back to the car. Don't park in the industrial estate opposite where McDonalds is. Done that the last time and it took half an hour to get out the road.

Cheers fella

Poll: Shamima Beghum

MK Dons tickets on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 1610 viewsflynnbo

Sorry for not getting back earlier but have been at football coaching but was reliably informed that alcohol is served to away fans.-Don't shoot the messenger if there's none on sale!
MK Dons tickets on 23:11 - Mar 3 with 1500 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

MK Dons tickets on 09:47 - Mar 2 by Toast_R

Can you still get to MK on that train line via Willesden Junction and Watford?

I'm sure a couple of years ago that was possible.

No you 100% can't go from Willesden Junction to MK.

And it's only an hourly service so time it well.
MK Dons tickets on 23:13 - Mar 3 with 1498 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

MK Dons tickets on 21:53 - Mar 2 by DeepcutHoop

Willingly giving money to Winkelman....

Yeah I feel like a bit of a sell out in this regard. Hopefully when we play AFC I'll get the opportunity to give them twice as much.
MK Dons pre match pint on 10:02 - Mar 4 with 1383 viewsSuffolkHoop

MK Dons pre match pint on 18:17 - Mar 3 by actonman

Bletchley is the nearest station (fenny Stratford is actually, but only does local services like the Greenford - Ealing push and pull)
5 min walk opposite way to the ground is the eight bells (never been in there but looks decent)
On way to the ground from Bletchley station you will first come across "the park hotel" under the bridge . There is a working men's club a few doors down but not sure who they let in.
Further along towards the ground (past the bus station) you have the enigma tavern that is a foods type pub but ain't been in there for years so don't know what it's like.
If you continue to the ground from here then you will not get another beer unless you dive into lidl or Tesco .
If you get to the ground then other than inside, if you want a beer then you will be swigging a 6 pack from Asda right next to the ground.

If you go to mk station then it's a 10 min walk to weatherspoons/ Lloyds bar and a few foods places but you will need a cab to get to the ground (about £7)

My recommendation if you are getting here via Bletchley and you are early enough is to make your way to fenny Stratford (15 - 20 min walk) through Bletchley town centre. There are 5 pubs in close proximity to each other (malts tears / bull butcher / red lion / the swan and the chequers) and not far to walk to the ground afterwards
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 19:21]

Thanks, it looks like The Enigma is the only pub between Bletchley and the ground and thats still a 20-25 min walk.
MK Dons tickets on 13:23 - Mar 4 with 1287 viewsMick_S

So 44% of all our goals conceded this season have come in the last 20 minutes of games. Definitely something wrong if that's the case. Has to be down to either player fitness/mentality and/or tactics.

That's the MK Dons, that is.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024