Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? 22:10 - Mar 4 with 1925 viewsPTBaglanJack

I get the rare chance to have a good sup before & after the game tomorrow....any pubs that do good real ale, preferably local, near the stadium?

Any ideas welcome? Cheers!
Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:14 - Mar 4 with 1918 viewsmax936

Landore Club, Riverside bar for Gower Gold [4quid a pint though] Alma Tomas Watkins Cwrw Brau its not on the pull though, notsure of anywhere else, maybe Globe.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:22 - Mar 4 with 1899 viewsDarran

Max loves a nice drop.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:42 - Mar 4 with 1886 viewsmax936

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:22 - Mar 4 by Darran

Max loves a nice drop.

Town after as well, lads in respite so me and the Dragon are doing the Town

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:58 - Mar 4 with 1869 viewsPTBaglanJack

Landore Club it is then! On the way back to town too!

Cheers All!
Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 23:21 - Mar 4 with 1844 viewsmax936

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 22:58 - Mar 4 by PTBaglanJack

Landore Club it is then! On the way back to town too!

Cheers All!

I may call in myself, if she fancies walking into town

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 07:50 - Mar 5 with 1781 viewsDr_Winston

Not much call for it other than on a match day round there. Globe has tried a few times but the locals don't want to know.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 1733 viewsPrivate_Partz

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 07:50 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Not much call for it other than on a match day round there. Globe has tried a few times but the locals don't want to know.

The used to have Feeling Foul in the Station but there were few takers. I love real ale but it is Worthy for me on match days. Bit of a risk to go on a bender with beer that is 4.5% and above.
Having said that Gower Gold is brilliant and a true flagship for the local real ale brewers.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 09:56 - Mar 5 with 1707 viewsDr_Winston

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 09:19 - Mar 5 by Private_Partz

The used to have Feeling Foul in the Station but there were few takers. I love real ale but it is Worthy for me on match days. Bit of a risk to go on a bender with beer that is 4.5% and above.
Having said that Gower Gold is brilliant and a true flagship for the local real ale brewers.

I miss the Worthy you used to be able to get on a hand pump. Creamflow just doesn't compare.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:00 - Mar 5 with 1695 viewsperchrockjack

I m not a big drinker but have never found a decent pint anywhere near the Liberty.

THE q

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:01 - Mar 5 with 1694 viewsperchrockjack

...The Queens near Morgans serves good beer but you have to get past an appallingly sullen unwelcoming grotesque landlady

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:10 - Mar 5 with 1683 viewsmax936

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:01 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

...The Queens near Morgans serves good beer but you have to get past an appallingly sullen unwelcoming grotesque landlady

Tina's fine Richie, heart of gold and a real nice lady and her Husband Ian is tidy as well and she's not the Landlady mun.
Gary runs it and Joe is his understudy, he's mostly there in the nights though.

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:15 - Mar 5 with 1672 viewsperchrockjack

I stand corrected but I was told she was. So there.

Ive never felt particularly welcomed in there in the way one is welcomed in Liverpool on a match day. I had a few stares once and got very close to simply introducing myself.

Food is good though for a pub but parking an issue.

Anyway, its history now as you ll no doubt be aware Ive packed in going to games.

I ll be down this summer possibly in July to meet up with Lifey who s promised to take me to the best dogging spots on the lovely Gower ..

I like you Steve anyway as does my missus although I now nobody gives a feck

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:16 - Mar 5 with 1672 viewsperchrockjack

Ive never felt particularly welcomed in there in the way one is welcomed in Liverpool on a match day. I had a few stares once and got very close to simply introducing myself.

Anyway, its history now as you ll no doubt be aware Ive packed in going to games.

I ll be down this summer possibly in July to meet up with Lifey who s promised to take me to the best dogging spots on the lovely Gower ..

I like you Steve anyway as does my missus although I know nobody gives a feck

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 1669 viewsDarran

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 10:15 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

I like you Steve anyway as does my missus although I now nobody gives a feck

Packed in going to games?

In 1984.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Real Ale in pubs near the Stadium? on 11:22 - Mar 5 with 1646 viewsClinton

what do we want at the Liberty? Real Ale
When do we want it? Now !!! (as long as its properly settled and in good condition)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024