Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matching determination 16:59 - Apr 2 with 6942 viewsolympicdale

What an absolute dire second half performance, the whole half felt like an end of season performance. Games like this, against teams fighting for their lives, are won and lost on if you can match the oppositions desire and determination, and Dale didn't do that. Donny came out in the second half and wanted to win the game, we couldn't cope with that, they upped their determination and desire, were quicker to the ball and just wanted it more. We played, and looked like a team with nothing to play for.

Edit: get in Canavan!! Any chance to fcuk up fergie in fergie time is always good!

Life is a game of fate.

Matching determination on 08:42 - Apr 3 with 1258 views1907

Matching determination on 23:58 - Apr 2 by rochedale

I think we maybe started too well, and lulled ourselves in to a false sense of 'we are going to walk this'. The goals conceded were slack rather than bad play. Concentration levels slipped. I think Hilly, at times, needs to be more vocal from the sides, and bollock players a little more to keep them on their toes. By far the better team with far better players I thought today.

Depressing though we let it slip, potentially the end of our play-off push, shame, especially against such a poor side.

I really don't know how you can use the phrase "such a poor side". They were far better than us yesterday in almost every area of the pitch. They had some superb players and also some who have done a hell of a lot in football eg; Tyson, Chapelhoe, Mcsheffrey. There are no poor teams in this division anybody can beat anyone on any given day and that isn't a cliche it's fact.
Matching determination on 08:55 - Apr 3 with 1239 viewsrochedale

I thought they were poor, didn't think they had any stand out players, they had a couple of other chances that Josh did well to save, but their goals came from our sloppyness rather than great play by them. They were not a good side at all, and deserve to be in the position they are.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024