Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 19:53 - Apr 2 with 1734 viewsdingdangblue

https://audioboom.com/boos/4380381-we-didn-t-necessarily-deserve-anything-from-t

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 00:06 - Apr 3 with 1490 viewsmikehunt

Not sure I agree with the "not too worried by the performance as we don't need the points". I would hope we would want to finish with as many points as possible and as high up the league as possible. Don't we get more money depending on how high we finish?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 00:07 - Apr 3 with 1487 viewsrochedale

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 00:06 - Apr 3 by mikehunt

Not sure I agree with the "not too worried by the performance as we don't need the points". I would hope we would want to finish with as many points as possible and as high up the league as possible. Don't we get more money depending on how high we finish?

Isn't that just Premier League...?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 00:33 - Apr 3 with 1444 viewsdingdangblue

Our main aim was to stay in league 1. This has been achieved. Thats all he meant.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 09:35 - Apr 3 with 1297 viewsAtThePeake

I don't think I'll bother going to another game this season then. Why should I pay for games we don't really care about winning?

Tangled up in blue.

Hill on Dale 2 Donny 2 on 12:03 - Apr 3 with 1119 viewspioneer

Precisely, he can think it, but he shouldnt say it. whoever is responsible for marketting for better crowds needs to have a long discussion with him about his role in that. He continues to say things directly opposite to what is needed to increase attendence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024