Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho 11:22 - Apr 24 with 11397 viewsQPRDave

Good write up on a great Football League manager ...Well done again sir Neil
Gave us some wonderful memories too....good luck to him and his family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3555550/Neil-Warnock-works-miracle-Roth
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 16:36]
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 18:05 - Apr 24 with 6671 viewsTacticalR

His reflections on why he is not suited to the Premier League (or the Premier League is not suited to him) are interesting.

Air hostess clique

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 18:48 - Apr 24 with 6630 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 18:05 - Apr 24 by TacticalR

His reflections on why he is not suited to the Premier League (or the Premier League is not suited to him) are interesting.

Yes I agree. It's all about the money for players, while us lot invest emotions ....sad times.
Blame Gordon Taylor
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 6597 viewshitman35

you have created this for me to bite hav'nt you.

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 6562 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:01 - Apr 24 by hitman35

you have created this for me to bite hav'nt you.

....I saw you'd posted in here mate, and I was dreading having a look!!

But no I didn't ,... Connell likes me to keep him updated on all things Neil !
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:23 - Apr 24 with 6545 viewshitman35

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:15 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

that nervous moment when you see i have posted on a warnkock thread
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:25 - Apr 24 with 6538 viewshitman35

speaking of which, does my dear friend bushman still post here? i hope his is not a mod on here too. otherwise im done for.
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 20:41 - Apr 24 with 6468 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 19:25 - Apr 24 by hitman35

speaking of which, does my dear friend bushman still post here? i hope his is not a mod on here too. otherwise im done for.

Think there is a bushman...not certain though.

Btw I see 77 posted a similar thread to this on another board, and the powers that be moved it, to "siberia"
Amazing how a QPR site doesn't want to chat about our most successful manager in 30 odd yrs.
I know this isn't the best subject to talk to you about but I mean come on.........not like this site's posters ignore my Sir Neil threads!!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 20:45]
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:24 - Apr 24 with 6384 viewsDannytheR

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 20:41 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

Btw I see 77 posted a similar thread to this on another board, and the powers that be moved it, to "siberia"
Amazing how a QPR site doesn't want to chat about our most successful manager in 30 odd yrs.
I know this isn't the best subject to talk to you about but I mean come on.........not like this site's posters ignore my Sir Neil threads!!

"our most successful manager in 30 odd yrs."

Hear hear. Who could forget Warnock delivering thirteen consecutive seasons in the top flight, half of them in the top half of the table?

Oh no. Hang on.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:32 - Apr 24 with 6365 viewshitman35

saw that, siberia lmao, only 7s would come out with something like that. god he would be great over here. top rangers man.

your threads are legendry mate, keep them coming. nothing like sinking my teeth into one of your warnkock threads. ;)
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:33 - Apr 24 with 6363 viewshitman35

saw that, siberia lmao, only 7s would come out with something like that. god he would be great over here. top rangers man.

your threads are legendry mate, keep them coming. nothing like sinking my teeth into one of your warnkock threads. ;).
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:35 - Apr 24 with 6352 viewsconnell10

nice one windy , are you and shitman the same person????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:41 - Apr 24 with 6338 viewsNorthernr

Please use this thread from now on. The weekly Neil Warnock/Rotherham thing has run its course now, post on this thread stop starting new ones on your constant WUM mission.
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 6296 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:41 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Please use this thread from now on. The weekly Neil Warnock/Rotherham thing has run its course now, post on this thread stop starting new ones on your constant WUM mission.

It's not a constant wum mission Clive. But yes I will do as you've asked.
Thought this was interesting, and i'm amazed yourself or one of your mates didn't jump all over it telling me it was proof that NW had decided to pack it in, ...but there you go, you didn't read it
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:59 - Apr 24 with 6290 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:24 - Apr 24 by DannytheR

"our most successful manager in 30 odd yrs."

Hear hear. Who could forget Warnock delivering thirteen consecutive seasons in the top flight, half of them in the top half of the table?

Oh no. Hang on.

Oh was that the same manager??...I must've fell asleep. Don't teach your gran to suck eggs !!
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:04 - Apr 24 with 6261 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:35 - Apr 24 by connell10

yes that's right, well done!!

Now don't forget to tune in to this thread from now on for all your Warnock ......Super yorkies Rotherham updates!!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 22:06]
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:05 - Apr 24 with 6258 viewsNorthernr

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:57 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

It's not a constant wum mission Clive. But yes I will do as you've asked.
Thought this was interesting, and i'm amazed yourself or one of your mates didn't jump all over it telling me it was proof that NW had decided to pack it in, ...but there you go, you didn't read it

As I said to your mate... stop being a cnt.
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:09 - Apr 24 with 6237 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:05 - Apr 24 by Northernr

As I said to your mate... stop being a cnt.

Sure it wasn't me already?!!!....Ok I'm only having a laugh with few posters Clive.

Seriously though.....Don't wanna upset you or anyone, I'll behave
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:13 - Apr 24 with 6222 viewsNorthernr

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:09 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

Sure it wasn't me already?!!!....Ok I'm only having a laugh with few posters Clive.

Seriously though.....Don't wanna upset you or anyone, I'll behave

Or fck off. Pretty simple really.
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 6205 viewshitman35

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:35 - Apr 24 by connell10

whats with this shitman rubbish?
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:22 - Apr 24 with 6188 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:13 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Or fck off. Pretty simple really.

I've already said ok..........just watch your language towards me
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:27 - Apr 24 with 6168 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:18 - Apr 24 by hitman35

whats with this shitman rubbish?

Just ignore him hits , he's a big baby
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:29 - Apr 24 with 6163 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.psychologistanywhereanytime.com/disorders_psychologist_and_psychologi
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 22:30]
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:36 - Apr 24 with 6139 viewsDannytheR

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 21:59 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

Oh was that the same manager??...I must've fell asleep. Don't teach your gran to suck eggs !!

I thought you could do with the history lesson. Let's face it, whoever you actually support, it's not Rangers.
Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 6134 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:29 - Apr 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.psychologistanywhereanytime.com/disorders_psychologist_and_psychologi
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 22:30]

ONLY ME!!!!

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:40 - Apr 24 with 6114 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock.....The League's very own Mourinho on 22:36 - Apr 24 by DannytheR

I thought you could do with the history lesson. Let's face it, whoever you actually support, it's not Rangers.

Oh really when did you start following the R's then know it all?

Because I can tell you in those 13 consecutive seasons we had more than one manager, so who needs tuition?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024