Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? 02:05 - May 7 with 10677 viewsitsbiga

Personally I couldn't care less but I was looking forward to some outrage to read.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:30 - May 7 with 2706 viewsLadbrokeR

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:15 - May 7 by Discodroids

Has there ever been a more condescending and sneering thread to fellow posters on LFW ?. As if your on some higher intellectual astral plane.

Like some Cruel Hollywood Roman Emperor expecting petri dish entertainment at his whim.

In the same manner as the OP, i was looking forward to reading some outrage on here over the past 7 to 1o days over anti semitism from Labour mps and councilors , the numbers of which i gave up counting yet it was quieter on here than a fart in a lift.

The Man won it by means good, true and fair. why post this cntpiper , sneering thread as if some on here are the 2001 space odyssey primates, waving femur bones above our head while your some kind of stephen Hawking ?

'Congratulations to London electing a Muslim Mayor' might have been a better thread title.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 9:26]

Enough said
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:39 - May 7 with 2664 viewsHayesender

If Zac Goldsmith had won, would we have had a thread saying "No meltdown over Jewish mayor"?

I doubt it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:42 - May 7 with 2656 viewsBluce_Ree

No beard, short hair. Not a real Muslim.

I don't want a Muslim running things. No Christians either. I'd rather my politicians didn't believe in magic, thanks.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:48 - May 7 with 2634 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:30 - May 7 by LadbrokeR

Enough said

i dont care if Khan puts on a Blonde wig calls himself sally, and pimps himself out to the roaming beasts in the field as long as he gets on with the job at hand.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:54 - May 7 with 2630 viewsJuzzie

He's a politician and religion should not come into things. He will be judged on the job he does.

Time will tell if he's a Muslim Mayor or a Mayor who just happens to be Muslim.

I hope for the latter.

[Post edited 7 May 2016 9:57]
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:01 - May 7 with 2547 viewsessextaxiboy

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 08:31 - May 7 by paesanu

Pro-gay marriage, pro-cannibas relaxation, very liberal views... I'd say some Muslims are just as disappointed as those who don't like the idea of a Muslim Mayor!

Hearts and minds .. soft and slow
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:17 - May 7 with 2519 viewsPommyhoop

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:01 - May 7 by essextaxiboy

Hearts and minds .. soft and slow

I wouldn't worry essex mate .There is no f'cking way they will force any English man to stop drinking , betting , and flirting with women , not little boys and not little girls.I mean adult women who actually answer back and can converse.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:21 - May 7 with 2507 viewsessextaxiboy

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 09:11 - May 7 by Hunterhoop

Exactly. It's a good thing. And certainly not what the likes of ISIS want.

Is that with tongue in cheek ? Its exactly what they want . They are playing a long game .. Thin end , Thick end ...same wedge .IMO
Login to get fewer ads

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:28 - May 7 with 2500 viewsessextaxiboy

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:17 - May 7 by Pommyhoop

I wouldn't worry essex mate .There is no f'cking way they will force any English man to stop drinking , betting , and flirting with women , not little boys and not little girls.I mean adult women who actually answer back and can converse.

Its a long long game , positions of influence . Mayors , Police commisioners , School governers , councillors and MPs , all open to pressure from people in the background .
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:31 - May 7 with 2490 viewsDeepcutHoop

Well the OP got the paranoid meltdown he was after....

Well played sir.
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:35 - May 7 with 2476 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:31 - May 7 by DeepcutHoop

Well played sir.

Absolutely . Threads like that would give robing cook an hard on from beyond the grave

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:42 - May 7 with 2463 viewsPommyhoop

Well played sir.

Sorry lads .
Couldn't resist...

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:45 - May 7 with 2452 viewsessextaxiboy

Well played sir.

This aint meltdown . No one has pulled the Islamaphobia card out yet . Just finished a full English in the Bush ... team just announced ...back later
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:45 - May 7 with 2451 viewsDannytheR

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:28 - May 7 by essextaxiboy

Its a long long game , positions of influence . Mayors , Police commisioners , School governers , councillors and MPs , all open to pressure from people in the background .

My kid's best mate at school is Muslim, because weirdos that they are, at 10 years old they both really like Maths. Nice family, from North Africa originally. Dad, funnily enough, is a bus driver.

I was meant to be taking them to the Natural History Museum in half term, but I'm worried now.

Can you help? Scared here.
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:53 - May 7 with 2426 viewsDiscodroids

anyone up for Top trumps lfw PC Minerals?

purple heart to anyone that can order a masala dosa in Pashtun.

Pollution, all awwound,
Sometimes up, sometimes down,
But always awwound.
Pollution, are you coming to my town
Or am I coming to yours?
We're on different buses, pollution
But we're both using petrol.

Bombs.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:00 - May 7 with 2393 viewsRSoul

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:21 - May 7 by essextaxiboy

Is that with tongue in cheek ? Its exactly what they want . They are playing a long game .. Thin end , Thick end ...same wedge .IMO

Too right, it is similar with the homosexual agenda. They started off decriminalising homosexuality (I agree with), making it illegal to prejudice against hs (I agree with), then really publicising through media (don't agree with). Then they go further down the line, now a pre-op transexual can use the women's toilet. They have even started us down the road of accepting pedofiles. I AM NOT COMPARING GAYS WITH THE OTHERS, it's just a journey they take us on. The chances of us having Shia law, down the line has increased.
Of course the real villains are the Jews (not your average Jew, but the ones that are the ones orchestrating this) bilderberg, rothschild etc...
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:08 - May 7 with 2374 viewsessextaxiboy

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:45 - May 7 by DannytheR

My kid's best mate at school is Muslim, because weirdos that they are, at 10 years old they both really like Maths. Nice family, from North Africa originally. Dad, funnily enough, is a bus driver.

I was meant to be taking them to the Natural History Museum in half term, but I'm worried now.

Can you help? Scared here.

Sure ....thinnest of the thin end ....
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:13 - May 7 with 2357 viewsDiscodroids

This thread is shaping up nicely into a last day Purge.

As luck would have it , i came across Labours new Promotional Video for harmonious , common purpose distribution to Primary schools throughout the country.

Not to sure on the retro production values.Surely Rufus Hound or Martin Freeman would have added a bit of humorand and levity to the rather dull flat commentary, which is on this version.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 12:13]

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:16 - May 7 with 2349 viewsPommyhoop

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:00 - May 7 by RSoul

Too right, it is similar with the homosexual agenda. They started off decriminalising homosexuality (I agree with), making it illegal to prejudice against hs (I agree with), then really publicising through media (don't agree with). Then they go further down the line, now a pre-op transexual can use the women's toilet. They have even started us down the road of accepting pedofiles. I AM NOT COMPARING GAYS WITH THE OTHERS, it's just a journey they take us on. The chances of us having Shia law, down the line has increased.
Of course the real villains are the Jews (not your average Jew, but the ones that are the ones orchestrating this) bilderberg, rothschild etc...

WOW..
Just WOW.!!

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:20 - May 7 with 2332 viewsDannytheR

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:13 - May 7 by Discodroids

This thread is shaping up nicely into a last day Purge.

As luck would have it , i came across Labours new Promotional Video for harmonious , common purpose distribution to Primary schools throughout the country.

Not to sure on the retro production values.Surely Rufus Hound or Martin Freeman would have added a bit of humorand and levity to the rather dull flat commentary, which is on this version.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 12:13]

Do you take a keen interest in primary schools?
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:23 - May 7 with 2327 viewsSimonJames

I couldn't give a monkey's what religion or sexual orientation they are. As long as they do the job they were democratically elected to do then none of that stuff should matter.

100% of people who drink water will die.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:23 - May 7 with 2326 viewsPommyhoop

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:20 - May 7 by DannytheR

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:27 - May 7 with 2312 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:20 - May 7 by DannytheR

Yes Danny i do, very much so as i have two children that use them. I find it helps to take an interest for events such as parents evening and other such activities.

I have Noticed Dianne Abbott closing her eyes and rolling her head even more during interviews these days. So Much so, i keep expecting her to break into a chorus of 'Superstition '.

can you play' my cherie amour' ?
[Post edited 7 May 2016 12:29]

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:46 - May 7 with 2269 viewsFDC

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:00 - May 7 by RSoul

Spectacular
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:47 - May 7 with 2266 viewsTheBlob

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 11:45 - May 7 by essextaxiboy

This aint meltdown . No one has pulled the Islamaphobia card out yet . Just finished a full English in the Bush ... team just announced ...back later

Start to get worried when you can't have bacon with your Full Infidel breakfast.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024