Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over 16:08 - May 13 with 17537 viewslittlesenior

He has left Wales and doubts he will be back.

He had a meeting with the chairman and new coach and it was decided he would end his season early and go home to complete paper work to delay national service so he could play with the national team on friendlies in Europe in June.

A price has been given and Ki's agent been told if they can find a club to match this price he can leave the club.

It wasn't Ki's decision to leave. He wanted to know his role next year and the new coach saw him more as a man to play a number of midfield positions rather than focus on one.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:44 - May 14 with 2527 viewsmax936

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:40 - May 14 by DJack

Also levelled at JdG but both class all the same mate.

NO NO and I mean NO, with both on form its Ki allday long for me, this fascination with JDG with some on here is...................

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:48 - May 14 with 2520 viewsDJack

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:44 - May 14 by max936

NO NO and I mean NO, with both on form its Ki allday long for me, this fascination with JDG with some on here is...................

Ouch, touched a nerve there. I don't rate JdG above Ki but I still maintain that he(both) has(have) class. I do accept that we will have to agree to differ... but you're wrong

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 01:01 - May 14 with 2502 viewsNeathJack

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:40 - May 14 by DJack

Also levelled at JdG but both class all the same mate.

Meh.

I'd rather have someone in there who is prepared to put a tackle in when it's needed rather than the consistent gutless effort we've seen from him this season in particular.

No room in the team for that.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 03:55 - May 14 with 2437 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 22:46 - May 13 by AngelRangelQS

30 mins ago people were rubbishing the national service part of the post.

I don't know what part of the original post is so hard to believe?

The bit where f ucky f ucky ten dollar fan girl is desperate for him to leave us and go back to Sunderland or something.

He's a decent option who I doubt is going anywhere

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 08:10 - May 14 with 2346 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 22:58 - May 13 by littlesenior

Okay I made it all up and just got lucky half of it was proven true. Lets see if the other half gets proven true. Bye.

Personally I hope every word you said is true.

Ta ra Ki.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 08:13 - May 14 with 2335 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 00:44 - May 14 by max936

JdG is twice the player and you knows it.....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 08:15 - May 14 with 2334 viewsmonmouth

I like Ki. I think he's a good player and I'd be happy if he stays.

I also couldn't really care if he leaves. I'm like that with most players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 08:37 - May 14 with 2288 viewsMattG

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 22:50 - May 13 by littlesenior

Thank you but you dont need to stick up for me. People can chose to believe what they like.

For the record I think if he was given a role to fight for Ki would stay at Swans but the coach see's him as a AM and Gylfi is #1 for that role and Ki doesn't want to only play when they play a diamond and the coach doesn't see him as a DM.

It's no big fight just a player wanting to play and a coach and club letting him find somewhere he can for the right price.

If Guidolin sees Ki as an AM, why didn't he play him there against West Ham when Gylfi was on leave?

I'm confused.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 09:58 - May 14 with 2203 viewsjasper_T

He's gonna do military service, gain a stone of muscle and come back as a midfield enforcer who can still pick a pass.

And we'll have sold him for £7m so we could buy Leroy Fer.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:24 - May 14 with 2102 viewsDafyddHuw

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 09:58 - May 14 by jasper_T

He's gonna do military service, gain a stone of muscle and come back as a midfield enforcer who can still pick a pass.

And we'll have sold him for £7m so we could buy Leroy Fer.

Jesus Christ. You say sell him for £7M and get Fer as if that's a good thing.

Every club's gonna be buying class this summer and you're satisfied that we're making do with journeymen.

And his national service is 2 weeks. Let's see him gain a stone in muscle in that time.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:46 - May 14 with 2072 viewsjasper_T

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:24 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

Every club's gonna be buying class this summer and you're satisfied that we're making do with journeymen.

And his national service is 2 weeks. Let's see him gain a stone in muscle in that time.

I don't say it as if it's a good thing at all.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:53 - May 14 with 2055 viewsharryhpalmer

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 08:37 - May 14 by MattG

If Guidolin sees Ki as an AM, why didn't he play him there against West Ham when Gylfi was on leave?

I'm confused.

Um, he did!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:13 - May 14 with 2027 viewsDewi1jack

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:24 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

" Let's see him gain a stone in muscle in that time."

Tabanou managed it

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:30 - May 14 with 2010 viewsmax936

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 01:01 - May 14 by NeathJack

Meh.

I'd rather have someone in there who is prepared to put a tackle in when it's needed rather than the consistent gutless effort we've seen from him this season in particular.

No room in the team for that.

There's another thread on here where he's mentioned in the same breath as Joe Allen, staggering, absolutely staggering.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:44 - May 14 with 1979 viewsHighjack

On a vaguely related note what sort of messed up country threatens to exile citizens in the 21st century for not complying to two years of national service? I thought North Korea were the mental ones but this is exactly the sort of thing they'd do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 13:07 - May 14 with 1923 viewshobo

This thread shows that 99% of the forum know nothing
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 13:29 - May 14 with 1874 viewsairedale

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:13 - May 14 by Dewi1jack

" Let's see him gain a stone in muscle in that time."

Tabanou managed it

Fronk's was relaxed muscle though.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:06 - May 14 with 1817 viewsbuilthjack

4 weeks military service. He has to do it.
Shame France didn't do it from Aug-May.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:20 - May 14 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:06 - May 14 by builthjack

4 weeks military service. He has to do it.
Shame France didn't do it from Aug-May.

The French army are famous for running terrified into non threatening positions before falling over and surrendering no questions asked and our French players already have that down to a tee so it would be a pointless exercise.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:52 - May 14 with 1761 viewsjasper_T

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:44 - May 14 by Highjack

On a vaguely related note what sort of messed up country threatens to exile citizens in the 21st century for not complying to two years of national service? I thought North Korea were the mental ones but this is exactly the sort of thing they'd do.

North Korea is the reason South Korea still have it.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 15:03 - May 14 with 1740 viewsGlyn1

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 18:04 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

Lol

We should have maximised that shouldn't we? We could have shipped thousands of shirts to Korea and I don't think we ever did. Nice bunch the Koreans though - have sat amongst them a few times at away matches - not a clue, but lovely people. Can't remember what match it was, but Ki was substituted or injured in one match and they all got up and walked out :-)

On the train down from London to watch the home game v Norwich there were a dozen Koreans going down to watch the match, all very cheerful and polite. Ki wasn't even on the bench but they still stayed all through the match even though it was obvious they didn't know much about the game.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 15:20 - May 14 with 1715 viewsGlyn1

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:20 - May 14 by Highjack

The French army are famous for running terrified into non threatening positions before falling over and surrendering no questions asked and our French players already have that down to a tee so it would be a pointless exercise.

Look up the word "Verdun" and then write them a letter of apology.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 15:40 - May 14 with 1667 viewsepaul

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 14:52 - May 14 by jasper_T

North Korea is the reason South Korea still have it.

Technically they're still at war with the north

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 15:42 - May 14 with 1666 viewsSwan91

I do hope Ki stays, I like him and he became my favourite player last season.

to the people who say he's been shit... yes he has but so have many of the team this season. also being played out of position which is a shame because you can see what he can do in the west ham game and when he plays for korea, but it is totally understandable seeing as gylfi was on fire in that position. For me I am not going to judge any of the players based on this season because since FG came in many of them have improved (like montero, barrow etc). FG can see what they do in training so if he feels they are good enough to play for him next season then he could bring out their true potential next season.

The club have not been good when it comes to marketing him though.. when I went to Korea they were not selling his shirts in sports stores (i was there 5 weeks and looked around alot). Maybe if the americans come in they might actually know how to market our players and start using them to gain us more international fans. Most of my Korean friends and korean people I talked to know swansea city (the club) even if they don't watch football they know it because Ki plays there. they wear so much sports clothing that we should be making a killing over there.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 16:01 - May 14 with 1623 viewsmax936

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 13:07 - May 14 by hobo

This thread shows that 99% of the forum know nothing

That's why it's called a fans forum, you know where people offer opinions etc, lm not sure if it'll catch on though...........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024