Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 12:21 - May 26 with 2958 viewsSweyns_Eye

Fill yer boots, mate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newc

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 12:32 - May 26 with 2926 viewsDarran

No comment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 13:02 - May 26 with 2890 viewsSweyns_Eye

Go on you know you want to

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 13:18 - May 26 with 2872 viewsDarran

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 13:02 - May 26 by Sweyns_Eye

Go on you know you want to

Nah honestly I really don't,it's a beautiful day the sun is shining and the last thing I want is Lisa frying my brain even though I'm right anyway.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 13:55 - May 26 with 2814 viewsDafyddHuw

The Matildas. Fair do's.
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 14:02 - May 26 with 2794 viewsDarran

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 13:55 - May 26 by DafyddHuw

The Matildas. Fair do's.

Sexist.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 14:06 - May 26 with 2786 viewsDafyddHuw

Why is there women's football & men's football anyway? Why can't a team be made up of men or women or men & women who play against men, women or men & women.

Same with tennis. Never worked out why they have men's champion & wonen's champion. After all, they play mixed doubles.
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:18 - May 26 with 2746 viewsSweyns_Eye

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 14:06 - May 26 by DafyddHuw

Why is there women's football & men's football anyway? Why can't a team be made up of men or women or men & women who play against men, women or men & women.

Same with tennis. Never worked out why they have men's champion & wonen's champion. After all, they play mixed doubles.

That would make shirt pulling in the box and defensive hand placement at penalties more, erm, fraught.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:30 - May 26 with 2729 viewspencoedjack

The standard of women's football I have seen (FA cup final for about 15 mins & a bit in the Olympics ) I believe was of a lower standard than Pencoed Athletic who play in South Wales Alliance League, Premiership Division.

In fact I would say the 2nds who play in Bridgend & District reserve Football League would beat a professional woman's side.
Login to get fewer ads

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:38 - May 26 with 2720 viewsblueytheblue

I'm sure the reality was that the nurturing side of the female athletes came to the forefront, knowing full well the boys would be ribbed unmercilessly if they lost to a bunch of girlies. To prevent peer pressure abuses I'm sure the rationale women just decided to throw the game...

That or women's football simply isn't even that average let alone good outside a few exceptions.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:45 - May 26 with 2704 viewspencoedjack

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:38 - May 26 by blueytheblue

I'm sure the reality was that the nurturing side of the female athletes came to the forefront, knowing full well the boys would be ribbed unmercilessly if they lost to a bunch of girlies. To prevent peer pressure abuses I'm sure the rationale women just decided to throw the game...

That or women's football simply isn't even that average let alone good outside a few exceptions.

When it comes to 'average' & 'let alone good' football' I suppose on this you are an expert.

[Post edited 26 May 2016 15:46]
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 17:03 - May 26 with 2640 viewsDewi1jack

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 15:18 - May 26 by Sweyns_Eye

That would make shirt pulling in the box and defensive hand placement at penalties more, erm, fraught.

Make shirt swapping at the end of a game a tad more interesting though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 17:06 - May 26 with 2635 viewsbuilthjack

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 17:03 - May 26 by Dewi1jack

Make shirt swapping at the end of a game a tad more interesting though

Communal showers after too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 17:39 - May 26 with 2612 viewsjackthepeg

Look at the mess under the subs bench, No wonder they lost all been on the P**s by the number of bottles, and the boys were ok as too young to drink!
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 18:25 - May 26 with 2581 viewsItchySphincter

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 1 on 14:06 - May 26 by DafyddHuw

Is that really something you want to see happen?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024