Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 10:16 - May 30 with 28760 viewsBenJ94

Isn't it out soon?
New kit on 13:41 - Jun 3 with 3822 viewsBanosswan

New kit on 13:35 - Jun 3 by CliffTop

4XL

Based on those figures I'd need the 4xl!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

New kit on 13:42 - Jun 3 with 3812 viewsdickythorpe

I like the invisible bit best.
New kit on 13:44 - Jun 3 with 3798 viewsicecoldjack

New kit on 10:55 - Jun 3 by OxOsp

Blue away kits make me think of Preston away 1981. The greatest day in our history.

Wasn't a Blue Joma kit though fella.
New kit on 13:49 - Jun 3 with 3763 viewslondonlisa2001

As an aside - the bloke from Joma reckons the kit will make the players play better - perhaps Bafe could wear a few of them, layered :-)
New kit on 13:49 - Jun 3 with 3761 viewsJoe_bradshaw

New kit on 13:42 - Jun 3 by dickythorpe

I haven't seen that bit yet.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

New kit on 14:10 - Jun 3 with 3656 viewsjasper_T

New kit on 13:18 - Jun 3 by karnataka

Looks better with footballers wearing it. The colour of the away shirt looks quite nice in this pic.

Bit rude to say our youth players aren't footballers.
New kit on 15:17 - Jun 3 with 3444 viewsnantywatcher

I love the new away kit - although Mr Montero looks like he might want to come back in for pre season training before eveyone else.
New kit on 17:00 - Jun 3 with 3250 viewsmonmouth

New kit on 13:18 - Jun 3 by karnataka

Looks better with footballers wearing it. The colour of the away shirt looks quite nice in this pic.

Fair do's it looks much better in those pictures. I may have to retract my withering scorn.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 17:29 - Jun 3 with 3184 viewsMrSwerve

A white kit with a Swans badge on.

Well, sh*t the bed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

New kit on 19:09 - Jun 3 with 3049 viewsWarwickHunt

New kit on 13:42 - Jun 3 by dickythorpe

With engraving...
New kit on 21:44 - Jun 3 with 2819 viewsSwansNZ

New kit on 13:49 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

As an aside - the bloke from Joma reckons the kit will make the players play better - perhaps Bafe could wear a few of them, layered :-)

Wouldn’t the extra thickness make him more offside?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New kit on 23:30 - Jun 3 with 2669 viewsMillJack

I have a 3 year old son who loves his Swans kits, the home one for him is an absolute shambles though. As someone else has alluded to, it is effectively a white t-shirt with a Swans badge on it. Dreadful.

At least with the previous gambling sponsor they replaced the sponsors logo with something similar.
New kit on 23:59 - Jun 3 with 2627 viewsLoyal

All white is what we should always play in, this is fine, never Fck with colours or tradition. Hasnt harmed us to date.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New kit on 07:48 - Jun 4 with 2510 viewswaynekerr55

New kit on 10:34 - Jun 3 by epaul

Simple and white, nice kit

That sounds like a UKIP slogan!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

New kit on 09:11 - Jun 4 with 2417 viewsGowerjack

New kit on 11:36 - Jun 3 by monmouth

Jesus. Any grown up person that pays £45 to buy and wear that quids worth of polyester tat needs to be locked up.

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New kit on 10:33 - Jun 4 with 2329 viewsChrisSCFC

Saw some lad in ASDA wearing the home top just now, my first and only in the flesh viewing.

Looks much better in the pictures above, unless it was the lighting in the store it looked 'cheap' compared to the Adidas 1's.
New kit on 10:49 - Jun 4 with 2290 viewsjojaca

Anyone know what sizes are like and are they doing the £10 off for season ticket holders.

Even when you know, you never know?

New kit on 11:11 - Jun 4 with 2249 viewsLoyal

New kit on 10:33 - Jun 4 by ChrisSCFC

Saw some lad in ASDA wearing the home top just now, my first and only in the flesh viewing.

Looks much better in the pictures above, unless it was the lighting in the store it looked 'cheap' compared to the Adidas 1's.

The material is very thin, but it looks smart. Again order one of these one size up than normal.
I'm a medium due to my handsomeness and virility you ugly tossers with a beer belly may as well give it up now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

New kit on 11:15 - Jun 4 with 2245 viewsChrisSCFC

New kit on 11:11 - Jun 4 by Loyal

The material is very thin, but it looks smart. Again order one of these one size up than normal.
I'm a medium due to my handsomeness and virility you ugly tossers with a beer belly may as well give it up now.

Makes sense, ta mate.
New kit on 13:44 - Jun 4 with 2116 viewsDafyddHuw

New kit on 23:59 - Jun 3 by Loyal

All white is what we should always play in, this is fine, never Fck with colours or tradition. Hasnt harmed us to date.

Nah. Black shorts. That's our tradition.
New kit on 14:08 - Jun 4 with 2082 viewsPhil_S

New kit on 13:35 - Jun 3 by CliffTop

4XL

Hope you werent planning shorts with that...
New kit on 14:12 - Jun 4 with 2067 viewsLoyal

New kit on 13:44 - Jun 4 by DafyddHuw

Nah. Black shorts. That's our tradition.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

New kit on 14:26 - Jun 4 with 2037 viewsLoyal

New kit on 13:39 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

The home kit looks quite nice. Problem with the kit though is that the ones for small kids look absolutely nothing like the actual shirt. The sponsor is removed and also there is just.a plain neck, not the buttoned bit, so it's effectively a white t-shirt with a badge on it.

Couldn't they at least have put something like 'The Swans' on the back collar so the little ones could have that bit?

On a separate note, we want to attract people to the area - away fans to spend a few days in Swansea etc, boost the economy type stuff surely? Perhaps bear that in mind when launching the kit ? The beaches in the sunshine rather than run down industrial in the drizzle? Just a thought.

Absolutely, a changing weather scene throughout the year would be a great idea. copyright.

New kit on 16:08 - Jun 6 with 1744 viewsbuilthjack

New kit selling very well at the club shop I am told.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New kit on 16:23 - Jun 6 with 1719 viewswhiterock

Do like the home shirt, probably grow to like the away even though its blue, didn't like the away last year to start
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024