Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck Garry 17:37 - Jun 2 with 4941 viewsSgorioFruit

this is a good luck thread

chuffed to see him back in management.

dont forget Leeds will be happy to have a young manager who has done the double over United last season and finished 8th in the premier league.

imagine if Leeds take 6 points off Cardiff next season??? good times

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Good Luck Garry on 17:43 - Jun 2 with 2914 viewsItchySphincter

...and Pep don't forget.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Good Luck Garry on 19:42 - Jun 2 with 2838 viewsattila_the_hun

Good Luck Monky (even if you are boss of Dirty Leeds)

how many of our Players will he come for? already rumors/wishful thinking from leeds fans of Michu joining him there

"I'm Free"

Good Luck Garry on 19:48 - Jun 2 with 2818 viewsItchySphincter

I'd laugh my tits off if Michu went there. Why not? Canas was the only problem, the other Spaniards leaving was coincidental and either due to better offers or injuries.

Good Luck Garry on 19:50 - Jun 2 with 2818 viewsOldjack

That toe of yours massively helped us get to where we are today

Good luck even though i dislike dirty Liids

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Good Luck Garry on 20:12 - Jun 2 with 2766 viewsblueytheblue

The managerial life expectancy for anyone taking the Leeds role is less that the life expectancy of a fruit fly.

Got to be close to favourite to be fired first next season?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Good Luck Garry on 20:21 - Jun 2 with 2748 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck mr monk

Beware of the Risen People

Good Luck Garry on 21:38 - Jun 2 with 2692 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Luck Garry on 19:48 - Jun 2 by ItchySphincter

I'd laugh my tits off if Michu went there. Why not? Canas was the only problem, the other Spaniards leaving was coincidental and either due to better offers or injuries.

Actually he said he wanted to "get rid of the spanish c**ts". That says plural to me, unless Canas had a split personality

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good Luck Garry on 21:41 - Jun 2 with 2680 viewsItchySphincter

Good Luck Garry on 21:38 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Actually he said he wanted to "get rid of the spanish c**ts". That says plural to me, unless Canas had a split personality

Did he say that?

My sauce didn't tell me that. I posted what I knew at the time and it turned out to be true.

Login to get fewer ads

Good Luck Garry on 22:06 - Jun 2 with 2640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Luck Garry on 21:41 - Jun 2 by ItchySphincter

Did he say that?

My sauce didn't tell me that. I posted what I knew at the time and it turned out to be true.

Well we virtually gave Pablo and Chico away. Chico was surprised the club were willing to let him go. Do you really believe that all of the spaniards wanted out - just like that????

Good Luck Garry on 18:22 - Jun 4 with 2456 viewsbuilthjack

Monk has had a busy week, he also spent a couple of days on his pro licence course with Gareth Davies at the FAW.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good Luck Garry on 18:28 - Jun 4 with 2438 viewsCooperman

Good Luck Garry on 22:06 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Well we virtually gave Pablo and Chico away. Chico was surprised the club were willing to let him go. Do you really believe that all of the spaniards wanted out - just like that????

Gave them away you say? Have they gone on to be world beaters?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Good Luck Garry on 18:34 - Jun 4 with 2425 viewsLoyal

Good Luck Garry on 19:48 - Jun 2 by ItchySphincter

Problem is that Monks pathetic management is the reason he left.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good Luck Garry on 18:39 - Jun 4 with 2414 viewsmonmouth

Good Luck Garry on 18:22 - Jun 4 by builthjack

Monk has had a busy week, he also spent a couple of days on his pro licence course with Gareth Davies at the FAW.

Ah that talented and successful manager Gareth Davies.

More theoretical textbook bollox that he'll apply to the letter then, like all the robots these 'licences' produce.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Good Luck Garry on 18:46 - Jun 4 with 2391 viewsbuilthjack

Good Luck Garry on 18:39 - Jun 4 by monmouth

Ah that talented and successful manager Gareth Davies.

More theoretical textbook bollox that he'll apply to the letter then, like all the robots these 'licences' produce.

Spot on here. He played for Hereford and Palace, you would think he had 100 caps for Brazil the way he talks. Lives not far from me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good Luck Garry on 18:56 - Jun 4 with 2369 viewsLoyal

Good Luck Garry on 18:46 - Jun 4 by builthjack

Spot on here. He played for Hereford and Palace, you would think he had 100 caps for Brazil the way he talks. Lives not far from me.

Cones and their location on a training pitch are important, they assist 'coaches' to remove any talent the player has at an early age.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good Luck Garry on 19:30 - Jun 4 with 2347 viewsmonmouth

Good Luck Garry on 18:56 - Jun 4 by Loyal

Cones and their location on a training pitch are important, they assist 'coaches' to remove any talent the player has at an early age.

Who needs talent when you can keep your 'shape' and do 'game management' and get into the 'POMO' (Position of Maximum Opportunity...or close to goal for you or me, I kid you not). Good football coaches (that's genuine coaches not the turds we get today with their brainless accepted groupthink) can do real good. Unfortunately in general 'coaching' has destroyed British football and will continue to do so. the most we in the UK can aspire to is a Greece type approach and get lucky.

Just watch Hodgy's ruinous attempts to 'use' the best strikeforce he's had for a generation. Against Portugal he used kane and Vardy to defend the wings, and continued to do so against 10 men.

Good Luck Garry on 19:45 - Jun 4 with 2330 viewsDr_Winston

The lack of quality coaches at all levels of the game in the UK is a bigger issue than player development IMO. Get the coaching system right and the quality of the players they produce should also improve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Good Luck Garry on 20:03 - Jun 4 with 2309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Luck Garry on 18:28 - Jun 4 by Cooperman

Gave them away you say? Have they gone on to be world beaters?

Fairplay that's a ridiculous statement. Hardly any players who've left us have gone on to be world beaters. We could have received a better transfer fee for both. That was the point. Could they still do a job for us? Undeniably so.

Good Luck Garry on 20:08 - Jun 4 with 2300 viewsmonmouth

Good Luck Garry on 20:03 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Fairplay that's a ridiculous statement. Hardly any players who've left us have gone on to be world beaters. We could have received a better transfer fee for both. That was the point. Could they still do a job for us? Undeniably so.

How much did we get for them Bryn? I'm not being funny I genuinely don't have a scoob.

Good Luck Garry on 21:02 - Jun 4 with 2237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Luck Garry on 20:08 - Jun 4 by monmouth

How much did we get for them Bryn? I'm not being funny I genuinely don't have a scoob.

I think we sold Chico for £3.75 million and Pablo for the same. wemade a small profit on Chico and a 1.5 million loss on Pablo. It's a pity their faces didn't fit after the revolution.

Good Luck Garry on 21:04 - Jun 4 with 2233 viewswaynekerr55

Good Luck Garry on 19:45 - Jun 4 by Dr_Winston

The lack of quality coaches at all levels of the game in the UK is a bigger issue than player development IMO. Get the coaching system right and the quality of the players they produce should also improve.

Inextricably linked Doc. Too many coaches do not understand learning nor the science behind it.

Learning is not formulaic neither is the game. Look at how England fall flat on their faces for proof of poor practice in action.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Good Luck Garry on 21:09 - Jun 4 with 2210 viewsDarran

F*cking bonkers that people are still talking about Garry f*cking Monk on the eve of another PL season.
Nearly as bonkers as not supporting the manager placed in charge by the board of directors.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good Luck Garry on 21:12 - Jun 4 with 2200 viewsPTBaglanJack

All the best Garry boy!!
Good Luck Garry on 21:42 - Jun 4 with 2158 viewsmorningstar

Good Luck Garry on 21:12 - Jun 4 by PTBaglanJack

All the best Garry boy!!

I'll second that, very few belong in the same company as our Gary. True legends like:

Alan Tate
Andy Robinson
Lee Trundle
Chico
Pablo
And of course the one and only Mr Michu.

Forever will they live in the hearts of every true Jack.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Good Luck Garry on 21:48 - Jun 4 with 2151 viewsmonmouth

Good Luck Garry on 21:02 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I think we sold Chico for £3.75 million and Pablo for the same. wemade a small profit on Chico and a 1.5 million loss on Pablo. It's a pity their faces didn't fit after the revolution.

Ta - that's actually more than I thought it would have been!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024