Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for saturday 23:30 - Jun 20 with 10040 viewslittle_britton

Let me be the first to ask if anybody has spare tickets for Saturday, please get in touch
Tickets for saturday on 16:39 - Jun 21 with 2302 viewsmarchamjack

Tickets for saturday on 15:46 - Jun 21 by JBT95

I hope for your sake then they don't ask for ID.

You really are a joyless character

Not been asked so far...

But I'll be sure to let you know if I'm stopped just to make your day complete

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tickets for saturday on 16:47 - Jun 21 with 2287 viewsJBT95

Tickets for saturday on 16:39 - Jun 21 by marchamjack

You really are a joyless character

Not been asked so far...

But I'll be sure to let you know if I'm stopped just to make your day complete

I'm not joyless I am just realistic. I was the very opposite of joyless yesterday evening.

Well this is the thing, they have said they will be asking. Buying off a site like vivagogo should be a no no really.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 16:48]
Tickets for saturday on 17:01 - Jun 21 with 2262 viewsmarchamjack

Tickets for saturday on 16:47 - Jun 21 by JBT95

I'm not joyless I am just realistic. I was the very opposite of joyless yesterday evening.

Well this is the thing, they have said they will be asking. Buying off a site like vivagogo should be a no no really.

Its the same (minus the inflated fee they charge) as me selling on at face value some spare tickets I've had to friends and in one case a pair of total strangers, all of whom to the best of my knowledge have gone into games without their names on the tickets and with me (my name, my wife's name) nowhere to be seen to even vouch for them. Thousands are doing it, but yes, someone (hopefully not me) will get caught out at some point.

But for you to bring it up in the mean-spirited, snidey way you did, has summed you up on here in your Wales' no.1 fan persona (and as you've noted, I've not been alone in those views).

Tickets for saturday on 17:08 - Jun 21 with 2257 viewsLoyal

Tickets for saturday on 16:47 - Jun 21 by JBT95

I know plenty who buy from viagogo never a problem, and they don't ask for id at the stadiums.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tickets for saturday on 17:13 - Jun 21 with 2252 viewsraynor94

Tickets for saturday on 17:01 - Jun 21 by marchamjack

Its the same (minus the inflated fee they charge) as me selling on at face value some spare tickets I've had to friends and in one case a pair of total strangers, all of whom to the best of my knowledge have gone into games without their names on the tickets and with me (my name, my wife's name) nowhere to be seen to even vouch for them. Thousands are doing it, but yes, someone (hopefully not me) will get caught out at some point.

But for you to bring it up in the mean-spirited, snidey way you did, has summed you up on here in your Wales' no.1 fan persona (and as you've noted, I've not been alone in those views).

You are not alone at all, the bloke is one of the most spiteful mean-spirited individual I have had the misfortune to encounter on here. Great to read you have tickets, hope you have a fantastic weekend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tickets for saturday on 17:17 - Jun 21 with 2246 viewsmarchamjack

Tickets for saturday on 17:13 - Jun 21 by raynor94

You are not alone at all, the bloke is one of the most spiteful mean-spirited individual I have had the misfortune to encounter on here. Great to read you have tickets, hope you have a fantastic weekend

Cheers Rayns

C'mon Wales!!!!!

Tickets for saturday on 17:24 - Jun 21 with 2231 viewspencoedjack

Tickets for saturday on 17:17 - Jun 21 by marchamjack

Cheers Rayns

C'mon Wales!!!!!

Close to 200 notes each on there now so you done well fella.

Booked with wonky sheep just need tickets now try the uefa portal if not I guess it will have to a tout.
Tickets for saturday on 20:55 - Jun 21 with 2100 viewsbathgatejack

Tickets for saturday on 17:24 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

Close to 200 notes each on there now so you done well fella.

Booked with wonky sheep just need tickets now try the uefa portal if not I guess it will have to a tout.

well done wales. amazing what an effort boys. fans great
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for saturday on 22:32 - Jun 21 with 2029 viewspikeypaul

There will be plenty available around the ground Saturday.

Just do not jump in early wait 30 mins before ko then face value or less.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tickets for saturday on 07:13 - Jun 22 with 1956 viewsJethroJack

Tickets for saturday on 17:01 - Jun 21 by marchamjack

My son and I had 2 spares for Slovakia game and we sold at face value to 2 guys who'd flown over from Sydney. They had no bother with security getting in with my name on the tickets. Enjoy the game v Turkey, N. Ireland or Albania.....role on the QUARTER FINAL IN LILLE
Tickets for saturday on 07:18 - Jun 22 with 1948 viewsJethroJack

Tickets for saturday on 12:13 - Jun 21 by hammy

Eurostar was nearly £600 for 2 people !
The Shuttle £80 for a car ... only around 175 miles from Calais to Paris ;)

Going to be a cracking game at the Parc de Princes; went there a couple of years ago for a PSG game and it's much better than the vast wasteland of the Stade de France.

My son and I drove to Bordeaux via Le Shuttle, long drive but great traffic-free roads. We paid £130 for Le Shuttle, Eurostar is a rip off!!
Tickets for saturday on 09:10 - Jun 22 with 1907 viewsMoscowJack

Has anyone got a clue if/when any tickets will become available via UEFA please?

Viagogo seems a risky (and expensive!) option if all these rumours of tickets now being vouchers are true.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Tickets for saturday on 11:51 - Jun 22 with 1847 viewsmarchamjack

Tickets for saturday on 09:10 - Jun 22 by MoscowJack

Has anyone got a clue if/when any tickets will become available via UEFA please?

Viagogo seems a risky (and expensive!) option if all these rumours of tickets now being vouchers are true.

UEFA ticket portal re-opening 2pm today apparantly

Tickets for saturday on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 1833 viewsraynor94

Tickets for saturday on 11:51 - Jun 22 by marchamjack

Have a read on Annis board, Vince has posted a warning for traveling Welsh fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tickets for saturday on 12:06 - Jun 22 with 1828 viewspencoedjack

Tickets for saturday on 12:01 - Jun 22 by raynor94

Have a read on Annis board, Vince has posted a warning for traveling Welsh fans

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174262

It really pi**es me off he posts this info only on Cardiff boards
Tickets for saturday on 13:18 - Jun 22 with 1676 viewsheadcleaner

No Wales tickets up on the portal yet looks like it would be after they have decided who we play.
Tickets for saturday on 13:24 - Jun 22 with 1670 viewspencoedjack

Tickets for saturday on 13:18 - Jun 22 by headcleaner

No Wales tickets up on the portal yet looks like it would be after they have decided who we play.

Indeed waited ages then I just see

Swiss v Poland

&

Italy v Spain
Tickets for saturday on 13:28 - Jun 22 with 1668 viewsJBT95

Tickets for saturday on 17:08 - Jun 21 by Loyal

I know plenty who buy from viagogo never a problem, and they don't ask for id at the stadiums.

They are asking for ID at pick up collect points though according to FSF Cymru. I know they are not asking at the grounds as I've been to all 3 group games.
Tickets for saturday on 13:30 - Jun 22 with 1664 viewsJBT95

Tickets for saturday on 11:51 - Jun 22 by marchamjack

If I were you I'd try buying tonight off the portal and sell your vivagogo ones in Paris.
Tickets for saturday on 13:35 - Jun 22 with 1658 viewsmarchamjack

Tickets for saturday on 13:28 - Jun 22 by JBT95

They are asking for ID at pick up collect points though according to FSF Cymru. I know they are not asking at the grounds as I've been to all 3 group games.

The viagogo collection points require you to produce your proof of purchase email and an ID (passport/driving licence)

Tickets for saturday on 13:56 - Jun 22 with 1641 viewsAngelRangelQS

Tickets for saturday on 13:28 - Jun 22 by JBT95

So as long as you have tickets in your hand before going through the turnstiles, what's the problem then?
Tickets for saturday on 13:58 - Jun 22 with 1636 viewsJBT95

Tickets for saturday on 13:56 - Jun 22 by AngelRangelQS

So as long as you have tickets in your hand before going through the turnstiles, what's the problem then?

For conditional tickets you need to pick the tickets up at a hotel.
Tickets for saturday on 13:58 - Jun 22 with 1635 viewsJBT95

Tickets for saturday on 13:35 - Jun 22 by marchamjack

The viagogo collection points require you to produce your proof of purchase email and an ID (passport/driving licence)

viagogo is not an official seller of tickets for anything as far as I am aware.
Tickets for saturday on 14:00 - Jun 22 with 1630 viewsfbreath

Tickets for saturday on 13:56 - Jun 22 by AngelRangelQS

I think being conned into buying a voucher off a ticket site is the main think to watch out for.

As these are only transferable into an actual ticket in the name of the voucher holder. Also the person with the voucher would have had to specify which team they were following and the voucher is only valid for that team on the date the game was scheduled to played on the voucher.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Tickets for saturday on 14:15 - Jun 22 with 1596 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I'm with JBT here, getting through the ground security isn't the issue here once you have your tickets - you need to produce a voucher & valid ID before getting your hands on tickets in the first place.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024