Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 21:29 - Jan 29 with 1254 viewsMr_Foxy

Feeling pretty peed off after today...on the one hand I'm happy with a point and happy we've not lost, but on the other that game was totally there for the taking against a poor Hull team and we should have won without even playing that well.

For me, we tried to bulldoze our way through the middle of the park far too often instead of getting the ball wide and trying to play our way round them, Miller played really well and for me, early days admittedly, is a much better focal point up top than Hulse and Helguson.

Having said that, we were hanging on last 10 minutes and when Fryatt went through at the end I thought we were toast, happily he skied it so we weren't.

I've seen Northern's thread of the Adel incident, all I can do is agree with it and say it was unbelievable, I thought he threw his tantrum because he was getting targeted by the Hull players so much, and although he came out in the second half much more like the normal Adel and wanted the ball a lot, he also got rid of it as soon as a Hull player came near him every time, he looked scared stiff of them in the second half. Not good nor acceptable. And the fact half the team appeared to be cuddling him as they came out for the second half...well...come on Adel grow up. He's 6 weeks older than me...yeah he may be temperamental, yeah they may have been targeting him a lot but blimey...he really shouldnt need to be pandered too that much.

I must also say, considered I've seen no mention of it yet, what on earth about the racist chanting by that group of 2,000 stood to our left? They were singing "There's only blacks in your sh**hole" and following it up with monkey noises and actions. Ignorant twunts.

And finally, I must reserve special mention for my moronic sat-nav today. My sat-nav was bought 6 months ago and is (supposedly) "up to date". Now, this morning, not having much knowledge of Hull being Northamptonshire based, I typed in "Hull City FC" for it to direct me to, so where does it take me? Boothferry Park. A ground they left 8 years ago. A ground which now is just a pile of rubble and 5 floodlight pylons still standing for some reason. Cheers. So I was forced to park at the park and ride, which was free, and get a £2 bus, which was easy to get away from at the end, so overall it worked out. But seriously! Note to self - use postcodes in future!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024