Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bay TV 18:53 - Jul 12 with 5874 viewsdickythorpe

What channel number is it on then?
Bay TV on 20:05 - Jul 12 with 3452 viewsPrivate_Partz

Apparently it is on Freeview 7 or 8. Cardiff TV is around there as well. If your ariel is not pointing to the Kilvey transmitter then it is no show. Mine is pointing in the right direction and I still can't get it...
This had to be one of the lowest key launches ever. I knew nothing about it until it came on BBC Cardiff news. They understandably do not seem keen on local TV., casting doubts on the success and viewing figures of the Cardiff project.
They interviewed a few unenthusiastic punters in Swansea and gleefully included one young girl asking 'what is there to film in Swansea?'.
Very clever are our 'national' media, belittling local TV and taking the p!ss out of Swansea at the same time.
Three birds with one stone.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2016 20:11]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bay TV on 20:06 - Jul 12 with 3447 viewsJackfath

I'm looking forward to "Talking Tactics with Old Jack" and "The Swansea I remember" hoted by Perchie.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bay TV on 20:31 - Jul 12 with 3411 viewsmorningstar

Bay TV on 20:06 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

I'm looking forward to "Talking Tactics with Old Jack" and "The Swansea I remember" hoted by Perchie.

In all seriousness, Phil needs to be jumping all over this! 'Planetswans Question time' on a Thursday night hosted live by Darran would be serious viewing!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bay TV on 20:38 - Jul 12 with 3391 viewsJackfath

Bay TV on 20:31 - Jul 12 by morningstar

In all seriousness, Phil needs to be jumping all over this! 'Planetswans Question time' on a Thursday night hosted live by Darran would be serious viewing!

When it was first suggested a couple of years ago I said exactly the same. It would be brilliant viewing.

Make it happen.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Bay TV on 20:41 - Jul 12 with 3382 viewsdickythorpe

Oldjack is doing a late night show called "Gay TV"
Bay TV on 20:47 - Jul 12 with 3368 viewsBanosswan

Bay TV on 20:41 - Jul 12 by dickythorpe

Oldjack is doing a late night show called "Gay TV"

He's also hosting a fishing show 'what max does wrong at fishing'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bay TV on 20:48 - Jul 12 with 3365 viewsJackfath

Bay TV on 20:47 - Jul 12 by Banosswan

A show for the penny pinchers, "Getting through the month using only one pair of underpants"

Bay TV on 20:57 - Jul 12 with 3347 viewsmorningstar

Ye let's go for it!

Swansea apprentice - Skippy

Login to get fewer ads

Bay TV on 21:07 - Jul 12 with 3322 viewswestside

Could STID be broadcast on it.

Radio & TV joint broadcast.
Bay TV on 21:10 - Jul 12 with 3318 viewsCopperJack

Bay TV on 20:05 - Jul 12 by Private_Partz

Apparently it is on Freeview 7 or 8. Cardiff TV is around there as well. If your ariel is not pointing to the Kilvey transmitter then it is no show. Mine is pointing in the right direction and I still can't get it...
This had to be one of the lowest key launches ever. I knew nothing about it until it came on BBC Cardiff news. They understandably do not seem keen on local TV., casting doubts on the success and viewing figures of the Cardiff project.
They interviewed a few unenthusiastic punters in Swansea and gleefully included one young girl asking 'what is there to film in Swansea?'.
Very clever are our 'national' media, belittling local TV and taking the p!ss out of Swansea at the same time.

That's all BBC Cardiff ever show. That, or they hang around High Street until they find someone homeless and put a camera in their face for an interview. Seen very few interviews conducted in Splott/Tremorfa.

I was amazed when I lived in England how much higher English people rate Swansea than Welsh people - because their media isn't constantly betraying the city as a Dickensian slum.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Bay TV on 21:19 - Jul 12 with 3302 viewsBanosswan

Sunday politics with ECB

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Bay TV on 21:27 - Jul 12 with 3283 viewsmorningstar

Bay TV on 21:10 - Jul 12 by CopperJack

That's all BBC Cardiff ever show. That, or they hang around High Street until they find someone homeless and put a camera in their face for an interview. Seen very few interviews conducted in Splott/Tremorfa.

I was amazed when I lived in England how much higher English people rate Swansea than Welsh people - because their media isn't constantly betraying the city as a Dickensian slum.

The missus taped 'New benefits, life on the dole' last week and they focused on Newport and Cardiff. Eye opening stuff, especially Cardiff where 19000 people out of a working population of 245000 say they are unfit to work. That's one in 12!

Bay TV on 23:28 - Jul 12 with 3178 viewsswanstillidai

Bay TV on 20:47 - Jul 12 by Banosswan

Ha! I actually read that as 'fisting'

It kinda makes more sense that way, too 😉
Bay TV on 23:51 - Jul 12 with 3153 viewsBanosswan

Bay TV on 23:28 - Jul 12 by swanstillidai

The terrible thing is that after posting it, I had to check a few times that my predictive text hadn't changed it to that.

Bay TV on 00:01 - Jul 13 with 3144 viewsLoyal

Bay TV on 20:31 - Jul 12 by morningstar

Little side stories like the best oil to use on your wheels, how many bands I saw for £1.25 at the Top Rank, maybe even a LIVE robot wars with other wheelchair users, Welsh version of Phoenix Nights. The possibilities are endless.

My favourite is a planet swans sports day with various posters participating in a variety of disciplines, running backwards, talking shit whilst masterbating ( non gender specific ) armchair darts, monkey tennis etc .. Your getting the picture.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bay TV on 09:23 - Jul 13 with 3036 viewsjohnlangy

Bay TV on 20:05 - Jul 12 by Private_Partz

So, if it's only the Kilvey transmitter then large areas of Swansea, like my side of Llangyfelach can't pick it up.

How crap is that. Success will be determined by viewing figures. If you exclude half of your potential main audience from the start how are you expected to be successful ?
Bay TV on 09:32 - Jul 13 with 3031 viewsCopperJack

Bay TV on 09:23 - Jul 13 by johnlangy

So, if it's only the Kilvey transmitter then large areas of Swansea, like my side of Llangyfelach can't pick it up.

How crap is that. Success will be determined by viewing figures. If you exclude half of your potential main audience from the start how are you expected to be successful ?

Also, their website doesn't seem to work. Brilliant start!

Bay TV on 11:13 - Jul 13 with 2968 viewsDafyddHuw

Bay TV on 23:28 - Jul 12 by swanstillidai

Me too. Phew, glad it wasn't just me.
Bay TV on 13:49 - Jul 13 with 2904 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bay TV on 09:23 - Jul 13 by johnlangy

Indeed yet the Made In Cardiff station is easily accessible on Freeview for all. This all looks doomed from the start.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bay TV on 13:57 - Jul 13 with 2894 viewsHighjack

Bay TV on 23:51 - Jul 12 by Banosswan

The terrible thing is that after posting it, I had to check a few times that my predictive text hadn't changed it to that.

Is there a reason why your predictive text might have changed it? Is it a word you type into your device on a regular basis?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bay TV on 14:35 - Jul 13 with 2873 viewsLoyal

Bay TV on 13:49 - Jul 13 by Private_Partz

Indeed yet the Made In Cardiff station is easily accessible on Freeview for all. This all looks doomed from the start.

There's a pattern forming for them 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bay TV on 15:25 - Jul 13 with 2842 viewsBanosswan

Bay TV on 13:57 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Is there a reason why your predictive text might have changed it? Is it a word you type into your device on a regular basis?

Xhamster

Bay TV on 17:01 - Jul 13 with 2798 viewsClinton

Bay TV on 21:07 - Jul 12 by westside

Could STID be broadcast on it.

Radio & TV joint broadcast.

Would that be a sexual health show?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bay TV on 08:29 - Jul 14 with 2665 viewsCopperJack

Anyone actually watched this channel yet?

Bay TV on 09:52 - Jul 14 with 2636 viewsdickythorpe

Did it show our Pre-season opener?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024