Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 19:56 - Jul 12 with 16838 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be included on the ballot paper for the Labour leadership election. Which probably f*cks up Angela Eagle's entire campaign strategy, not to mention that of anyone else who was planning on throwing their hat into the ring if the hairy trot had been excluded.

Labour is f*cked.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn on 17:05 - Jul 20 with 1049 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 17:03 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Schooling? You mean the PM ducking every question Corbyn asked and then dishing out childish abuse?

People gave me grief for wishing aids on her - but she didn't flinch when asked if she would launch a nuclear attack on millions of people.

She is fitting in well as she is mentally ill.

You're discriminating against the mentally ill?.. what's wrong with people with a mental illness?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Corbyn on 17:16 - Jul 20 with 1036 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 16:51 - Jul 20 by skippyjack

He talks about job security.. it's not the Tory party making jobs insecure..

it's the Labour party group of left wing communists targeting specific people's bank balances on purpose to 'point score' with the Tories and get a credible argument.

This is why the Labour party is under threat.. If this carries on, the 1 million Labour dictators we have in this country will implode their own party.

The Labour party is under extreme threat of going bust.. I feel sorry for them, that their dictatorship is coming to an end.

They're being injected by security services, for being corrupt as Hitlers Nazi's.. yet they're still blind as bat sh*t..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Corbyn on 17:33 - Jul 20 with 1008 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 17:03 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Schooling? You mean the PM ducking every question Corbyn asked and then dishing out childish abuse?

People gave me grief for wishing aids on her - but she didn't flinch when asked if she would launch a nuclear attack on millions of people.

She is fitting in well as she is mentally ill.

I think most people watching that objectively, Ebo, would think that she dealt with Corbyn effortlessly. With such ease at one point she's wishing they are both in position across the Dispatch Box for years to come.

As for the second point you make then of course that's what she would say, what she HAD to say. It's the same expressed willingness shown by both Bevin and Bevan in decades past, it's what makes the bomb a deterrent. Obscene, I know, but there it is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 17:38 - Jul 20 with 1000 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn on 15:45 - Jul 20 by raynor94

The Corbynistas, don't you just love them! a prime example here of why Labour will be unelectable for many a long year

You making massive generalisations there Rayns. Ebo has his views many of which i agree with being a supporter of Corbyn but I would not wish illness on May.
My view on her was that she came out of it very badly. She was asked a straightforward question about supporting the less well off. Not surprising as it was one of her first utterances when she got the gig. Instead she gave it a one sentence response and then proceeded to set upon JC using the very worst type of personal yah boo politics.
Some people see this as statesmanship but I just see it as being a politically motivated, besuited bully. Dodgy Dave in woman's clothing. The Thatcher impersonations will do her no good either.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 17:40]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn on 17:41 - Jul 20 with 994 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn on 17:33 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

I think most people watching that objectively, Ebo, would think that she dealt with Corbyn effortlessly. With such ease at one point she's wishing they are both in position across the Dispatch Box for years to come.

As for the second point you make then of course that's what she would say, what she HAD to say. It's the same expressed willingness shown by both Bevin and Bevan in decades past, it's what makes the bomb a deterrent. Obscene, I know, but there it is.

Any flicker of hesitation would have made the Trident stuff rather redundant. 'Would you press the button?' Cue Les Dennis.....'er, um, er, well, I'm not really sure'. May had Corbyn for her lunch, even with the awful pre-rehearsed jokes looking to be wedgie benned in somewhere.

Corbyn is shit. Smith is shit. Labour is shit.

And I speak as one who voted, nay canvassed, for both Foot and Kinnock.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn on 17:42 - Jul 20 with 988 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 17:38 - Jul 20 by Private_Partz

You making massive generalisations there Rayns. Ebo has his views many of which i agree with being a supporter of Corbyn but I would not wish illness on May.
My view on her was that she came out of it very badly. She was asked a straightforward question about supporting the less well off. Not surprising as it was one of her first utterances when she got the gig. Instead she gave it a one sentence response and then proceeded to set upon JC using the very worst type of personal yah boo politics.
Some people see this as statesmanship but I just see it as being a politically motivated, besuited bully. Dodgy Dave in woman's clothing. The Thatcher impersonations will do her no good either.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 17:40]

Forget about Corbyns insults to Boris Johnson.

I can't take you two seriously.. Both as thick as two planks of wood and Leanne Wood.

Corbyn on 17:55 - Jul 20 with 975 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn on 17:41 - Jul 20 by monmouth

Any flicker of hesitation would have made the Trident stuff rather redundant. 'Would you press the button?' Cue Les Dennis.....'er, um, er, well, I'm not really sure'. May had Corbyn for her lunch, even with the awful pre-rehearsed jokes looking to be wedgie benned in somewhere.

Corbyn is shit. Smith is shit. Labour is shit.

And I speak as one who voted, nay canvassed, for both Foot and Kinnock.

Two out of three ain't bad Mon ;-) No surprise I disagree on Corbyn. His problem is the PLP is of poor quality. Far too many self serving and out of touch with the membership and Branches. Or so it would seem and if Smith gets in then so be it, I would be wrong. I honestly thought that maybe JC should resign if his mandate was massively reduced. Not so now as the NEC is blackmailing all new Party Members to shell out £25 to vote. Corbyn should stay if he has mandate and the deselections can then commence. If Smith gets it it will only be postponing the inevitable. The groundswell of opinion against the Tory's would seem to be set to continue unabated if May's performances over that last week or so are anything to go by.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn on 17:56 - Jul 20 with 968 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn on 17:42 - Jul 20 by skippyjack

Forget about Corbyns insults to Boris Johnson.

I can't take you two seriously.. Both as thick as two planks of wood and Leanne Wood.

Ah insults from you. The irony.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 18:02 - Jul 20 with 957 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 17:56 - Jul 20 by Private_Partz

Ah insults from you. The irony.

But I'm not a warped delinquent.. you support a man who opposes public democracy.

Yet that is what he stands for.. apparently.. This just proves he's not equipped with the tools to lead this country on.

nobody seems to read what I post.. I'm just dismissed, ignored, belittled..

Corbyn on 18:16 - Jul 20 with 947 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn on 18:02 - Jul 20 by skippyjack

But I'm not a warped delinquent.. you support a man who opposes public democracy.

Yet that is what he stands for.. apparently.. This just proves he's not equipped with the tools to lead this country on.

nobody seems to read what I post.. I'm just dismissed, ignored, belittled..

Not by me you ain't. I value all comments. Especially from fellow Jacks :-) Dont come on so aggressively and you will get a better response. Apologies for mine.
What was the insult that JC made? Was it the 'wolf in sheeps clothing' the one when referring to Boris? That was the one that was made when he was supporting the Remain campaign in relation to the NHS. One of the many times he was accused of doing nothing for the Remain camp. Hardly an insult though was it? He most certainly does not make a habit of it and tries to avoid the yah boo element.
JC does believe in democracy. He will step down if he does not get the support of the members as he believes in their mandate being the overriding factor. These are very people who voted in and help promote those already in the PLP. I agree with this.

Corbyn on 18:54 - Jul 20 with 915 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 18:16 - Jul 20 by Private_Partz

Not by me you ain't. I value all comments. Especially from fellow Jacks :-) Dont come on so aggressively and you will get a better response. Apologies for mine.
What was the insult that JC made? Was it the 'wolf in sheeps clothing' the one when referring to Boris? That was the one that was made when he was supporting the Remain campaign in relation to the NHS. One of the many times he was accused of doing nothing for the Remain camp. Hardly an insult though was it? He most certainly does not make a habit of it and tries to avoid the yah boo element.
JC does believe in democracy. He will step down if he does not get the support of the members as he believes in their mandate being the overriding factor. These are very people who voted in and help promote those already in the PLP. I agree with this.

Perception is a funny thing.. be careful.

No.. The one where he accused Boris of being racist.. for asking Obama about his Kenyan heritage.

Corbyn on 19:06 - Jul 20 with 898 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 18:54 - Jul 20 by skippyjack

Perception is a funny thing.. be careful.

No.. The one where he accused Boris of being racist.. for asking Obama about his Kenyan heritage.

He didn't ask Obama about his heritage. He called him a "part Kenyan president" and implied that Obama's colonial ancestry was behind a decision to remove a bust of Churchill from The White House. He also referred to a crowd of "flag waving picaninnies" with "watermelon smiles".

I don't think Boris is a racist but Foreign Secretary? Nah. Although now that the role's been downgraded to glorified bag carrier to a couple of more influential ministers I suppose it matters less.

Corbyn on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 879 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 19:06 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

He didn't ask Obama about his heritage. He called him a "part Kenyan president" and implied that Obama's colonial ancestry was behind a decision to remove a bust of Churchill from The White House. He also referred to a crowd of "flag waving picaninnies" with "watermelon smiles".

I don't think Boris is a racist but Foreign Secretary? Nah. Although now that the role's been downgraded to glorified bag carrier to a couple of more influential ministers I suppose it matters less.

*Boris hadn't implied anything he was saying quite directly that Obama as the offspring of Mau Mau is unlikely to be well-disposed toward these Islands.

** Is Picaninny an insulting term then?

Corbyn on 19:20 - Jul 20 with 870 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 19:18 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

*Boris hadn't implied anything he was saying quite directly that Obama as the offspring of Mau Mau is unlikely to be well-disposed toward these Islands.

** Is Picaninny an insulting term then?

1 - Fair enough. I was being generous.

2 - Yes.

Corbyn on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 864 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 19:20 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

1 - Fair enough. I was being generous.

2 - Yes.

* Boris has a point.

** Since when? It still crops up occasionally as a crossword answer and Scrabble on-line accepts it.

Corbyn on 19:24 - Jul 20 with 858 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 19:23 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

* Boris has a point.

** Since when? It still crops up occasionally as a crossword answer and Scrabble on-line accepts it.

1 - no he doesn't.

2 - all words can be offensive depending on use, content and intent.

Corbyn on 19:31 - Jul 20 with 848 viewsDr_Winston

I always thought picanniny was one of those words that excessively hipsterish people use as an insult. Like rapscallion. Learned something new today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn on 19:32 - Jul 20 with 847 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 19:24 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

1 - no he doesn't.

2 - all words can be offensive depending on use, content and intent.

* Cast your mind back a few years to the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Picture Obama on the news practically spitting the word "British" out even though it was the fault of the American subsidiary. Bring your mind forward again to the "back to the end of the queue" nonsense prior to the Brexit vote. He's an open book.

** You can't say Orwell didn't warn us.

Corbyn on 20:50 - Jul 20 with 810 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn on 19:31 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

I always thought picanniny was one of those words that excessively hipsterish people use as an insult. Like rapscallion. Learned something new today.

I thought that they were words spawned by Perchie's knock off keyboard. I too have learnt something new today 👀😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn on 21:08 - Jul 20 with 791 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 19:06 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

No he didn't.. anything to suit your agenda.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024